PDA

View Full Version : Dominant Cd?! Possible,,?

Ayadooo
08-30-2015, 04:18 PM
Is it possible for a Crossdresser to have a dominant side,, Like dominating others for pleasure in bdsm, role-playing or having there own sex slaves?
Could it pleasure a CD to have thier foot worshipped?
I always get this thoughts so i decided to ask this question,,
Thanx for reading :)

Tracii G
08-30-2015, 04:20 PM
I don't have any fetishes so I really don't know.
Sex has nothing to do with my crossdressing.

Ayadooo
08-30-2015, 04:25 PM
Good to know :)

Dana44
08-30-2015, 04:39 PM
I would say yes, we are men are we? Men can do a lot and have a slave in sex from fem or male. I had a slave female chase me for years, she was absolutely beautiful and I had to answer her as master and she always answered as slave. I just could not see that come to fruition as I look for more in a relationship.

Shelly Preston
08-30-2015, 04:42 PM
I suppose anything is possible since no two people are the same.

mechamoose
08-30-2015, 04:42 PM
Absolutely!

In the same way some of us want our women to hold us down and take pleasure in us.

Who you are and what you like have -nothing- to do with who is giving that to you!

My girl treats me like a lady a lot of the time! Other times she is making her beast give her what she wants.

It is about love & intimacy, not about roles in that regard. You either like watching their toes curl or you don't!

- MM

- MM

Pat
08-30-2015, 05:18 PM
I know the answer to this: yes! Not because we are men, but because we are human. We can be dominant, we can be submissive, if there's something else we can be that too. I generally prefer to be submissive but there are times and conditions when I am dominant. It really has nothing to do with crossdressing or not.

Jorja
08-30-2015, 05:24 PM
Why not? Why does everyone think just because you are CD/TG/TS you are submissive? People really need to get a grip on reality and get out of fantasy land.

Tina_gm
08-30-2015, 06:07 PM
Your not kidding Jorja, it baffles me to no end the perception of what a woman is or should be so many CDers have. You would think that just about all CDers would have a better understanding of women then cisgender people, but definitely not the case at all...

ShriekCassandra
08-30-2015, 06:12 PM
Gives the ones who think that the chance to play the role of the bottom for once I guess. :/

Robin414
08-30-2015, 08:25 PM
I think so for sure, not a sexual thing for me but I've always been a dominant alpha type and like to think I still am as a 'girl'. I'm a woman Jim, not a sissy! 😠

Mink
08-30-2015, 08:36 PM
I would say all CDers are a bit submissive or "Sissy" by nature...

esp. in the bedroom!

some just would never admit it!

MelanieAnne
08-30-2015, 08:57 PM
I had a slave female chase me for years, she was absolutely beautiful and I had to answer her as master and she always answered as slave. I just could not see that come to fruition as I look for more in a relationship.

Ummm, could I have her number? :D

Adriana Moretti
08-30-2015, 09:57 PM
yes totally......have you met my girlfriend?? LOL........but yeah there are quite a few out there for sure, you just gotta know where to look

Jenniferathome
08-30-2015, 10:06 PM

esp. in the bedroom!

some just would never admit it!

Projecting yourself on others is a common form of rationalization but it's never correct. Objectivity is your friend, try to find it.

MelanieAnne
08-31-2015, 12:50 AM
but yeah there are quite a few out there for sure, you just gotta know where to look

Ummm, gimme a hint.

Melissa Rose
08-31-2015, 01:10 AM
What does cross dressing have anything to do with being dominant or submissive? Many MTF cross dressers "behave" submissive while dressed thinking it is part of being a woman or feminine and this thinking is misguided. Dominants and submissives comes in all shapes and sizes, and being a cross dresser does not automatically relegate you to one category or another.

Really? All? I know a few who are strongly dominant and ooze alpha male even when dressed. They are definitely dudes in a dress. Nothing about them could be considered sissy.

Elli87
08-31-2015, 02:02 AM
there sure can be I happen to know one very well, me

Katey888
08-31-2015, 04:32 AM
Possible...?

Of course - both or either...

For some of us, totally unrelated to the CDing - for others, maybe very related... :thinking:

Would it be pleasurable to have my foot worshipped...? Hmmm.... Don't see why not... just be sure to be very obedient and do exactly as you're told when you're on the pointy end of my nicest sandals... :battingeyelashes:

Now, where did I leave my sjambok...? :eek:

Katey x

Jorja
08-31-2015, 08:21 AM
Katey knows wayyyyy to much about all of this! :)

Jazzy Jaz
08-31-2015, 08:42 AM
There are countless dominatrixes and male slaves that serve them, why couldnt there be dominant cders? I too dont get why people cling to stereotypes. Even IF most women or cders were submissive that still wouldnt mean ALL are that way, everyone is unique and i know many tough women. When dressed I would enjoy being submissive however, just cause.

Ayadooo
08-31-2015, 02:36 PM
there sure can be I happen to know one very well, me

I definitely would like to see a dominant Cd in action <3

Possible...?

Of course - both or either...

For some of us, totally unrelated to the CDing - for others, maybe very related... :thinking:

Would it be pleasurable to have my foot worshipped...? Hmmm.... Don't see why not... just be sure to be very obedient and do exactly as you're told when you're on the pointy end of my nicest sandals... :battingeyelashes:

Now, where did I leave my sjambok...? :eek:

Katey x

That was sexy somehow :o :o
U know a lot for sure katey :*

MissTee
08-31-2015, 06:15 PM
I definitely would like to see a dominant Cd in action <3

Um, that sounds very troll like. Especially with only 4 posts. Myself I'm not into BDSM or the like.

Mink
08-31-2015, 08:36 PM
sticks and stones will break some bones but words can excite you!

Ayadooo
08-31-2015, 11:52 PM
Not trolling MissTee i would really love to watch this,, maybe being part of it

docrobbysherry
09-01-2015, 01:18 AM
The whole BDsm thing seems like middle school kids games to me. That may sound funny coming from someone who posts lots of silly story photos here. And, many cheesy, kinky photo stories else where.

However, since mine only involve Sherry and I? There's no compromising rules and arbitrary limits. No one is ever really hurt, embarrassed, dissappointed, or offended. Which, I think, easily happens in real life BDsm.:eek:

I have plenty of fantasies and fetishes based on dressing and bondage. But, real life control or being controlled, isn't one of them!:straightface:

Fi-Fi LeFemme
09-01-2015, 01:51 AM
I know I am. Once dressed I feel more confident and as I do have a fetishistic side as well, it does go go together quite well.
On other sites, I have posted some of my pics dressed as a domme and they have had quite a response! X

Lily Catherine
09-01-2015, 02:13 AM
Absolutely. I would want to be one.

On the other hand I do suspect the notion of the submissive CD has a direct link with the rampant cliché of forced feminization / sissification as part of BDSM to begin with, the feminized party being unavoidably submissive to begin with.

mikeyp
09-01-2015, 02:26 AM
Absolutely. I would want to be one.

On the other hand I do suspect the notion of the submissive CD has a direct link with the rampant cliché of forced feminization / sissification as part of BDSM to begin with, the feminized party being unavoidably submissive to begin with.Right. Some people would say that forced feminization has everything to do with the person's subconscious mind telling them that it isn't okay to dress like a woman on your own terms, so if someone forces you to do it, you had no choice.

I see it as the ultimate form of emasculation, you're literally becoming the "weaker" sex because society tells us that you can't be submissive AND be a man, so your brain tells you that you that becoming feminine is the only way to actually become submissive during sex. Yet, women can still be dominant AND be sexy. If you asked your gf/wife/etc to humiliate you, spank you, blah blah blah, it's a turn off to MOST women.

Society honestly sucks for men. We've tried to keep traditional "manly" roles around for far too long. Things need to change soon.

Alice_2014_B
09-01-2015, 03:13 AM
I can be dom or sub.
Not into foot worship though.
:)

CarlaWestin
09-01-2015, 03:37 AM
Sure. Sometimes I'm dressing to be a female but, often there's a theme. Role playing is part of the fun sometimes.

Ayadooo
09-01-2015, 05:13 AM
role playing is the best thing ever exist

Katey888
09-01-2015, 06:11 AM
That was sexy somehow :o :o

It's a knack dear... :battingeyelashes: like just knowing where to prod those heels for maximum effect with minimum bruising... :eek:

A lot of people don't understand how much of this is in one's mind - which given the enthusiasm that a lot of folks will put into fantasising about celebrities, super-heroes, pink pills and music videos I find a little surprising and amusing... Fantasies are good for you - and if they have a little sexual frisson thrown in for good measure there's nothing wrong with that between consenting adults, and if many of us are not role playing here when we're expressing our femme persona then I'm curious as to what is coming out...

There are plenty of other places that cover the BDSM sort of thing aplenty, so back on track... :)

Katey x

Ayadooo
09-01-2015, 07:39 AM
There are plenty of other places that cover the BDSM sort of thing aplenty, so back on track... :)

places like what ? i may make a visit ,,
and dose "back on track" means "you'r in the wrong place" ? :daydreaming:

Katey888
09-01-2015, 08:01 AM
Places..?? Just spend some time on Google... :)

Back on track...?? Just a reminder for me to get my mind back on 'normal' things and stop daydreaming - so no, you're not necessarily in the wrong place, but this is just more a CD discussion forum whereas other sites major more in fetish with a touch of CD... or so I believe... :D

It doesn't get discussed much here as it's not 'mainstream' amongst this CD community - but look on other sites and you can see that there is a lot more that goes on - here, we're just a bit more highbrow and sophisticated... aren't we ladies...??? :brolleyes:

Katey x

Ayadooo
09-01-2015, 11:50 AM
Thanx for the explanation
You r so sweet and lovely katey :*

Beverley Sims
09-01-2015, 02:58 PM
I think so any thing is possible in today's world.

MelanieAnne
09-01-2015, 07:44 PM
I could play either role, very well! But skip the foot worship.