PDA

View Full Version : Halloween!!!

Robin414
08-31-2015, 10:18 PM
OK, still two months away but I can't wait! Anyone planning on taking 'full advantage' of the occasion, a make over, shopping (yah, Christmas is the best one for that), maybe easing into coming out to a SO or friend...lotsa opportunities girls! 😄

Sophie Yang
08-31-2015, 11:32 PM
Robin,

My wife and I will be donating blood platelets on Halloween at the Red Cross. Last Saturday while there, I went to scheduler for our next appointment. We typically donate every two weeks. Sherry asked what am coming as this year. Last year went as a SWAT girl, (SWAT stands for Some Women Are Trouble, Some Woman Are Teases, Sexy Without Actually Trying. My wife's definition ****ty While Actually Trying). Last year they had an afternoon party which I could not attend because I had to head home. My wife and I were going out with friends. I told Sherry if they have a Halloween Party, I'd come this year. She said that they actually were having it two weeks earlier, but they may have to change it. I think I'll go as the Wicked Witch from the play Wicked.

I'll have to dig around and see if I have a picture from last year.

Alice_2014_B
09-01-2015, 01:35 AM
Goth Girl, pretty simple.
I miss donating plasma/platelets.
Got back to the states from Africa February of this year, five months to go. :)

Marie-Claude, France
09-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Me. I am choosing the clothes and accessories, but I already know when and where we will have dinner.

Beverley Sims
09-01-2015, 03:00 PM
It seems like yesterday that I was in West Hollywood for the last one.

Black Friday and Christmas are not that far away either. :)

Crissy Kay
09-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Yes, started my Halloween shopping today!! I picked up a couple of those cheap nylon petticoats. I like to bunch two or three together, with a couple cut up lace ones on the outside. I know it would be cheaper to order one online, but by piecing them together, I get the fullness that I want.

Pat
09-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Elvira costume! It's kind of a double-duty thing because next year I'm going to an event where you're supposed to be an 80's character. ;)

Ninna
09-01-2015, 04:23 PM
I think im not ready yet to go out in femme, even in halloween day, maybe the next year!! and maybe a playboy bunny!!!

Closeted Kat
09-01-2015, 05:30 PM
I am considering being princess peach if i can finish making the costume in time. Teaching myself to sew while i do that since stuff for someone of my size is kind of pricey. Now to find a party to go to!

jaerina96
09-01-2015, 06:50 PM
I don't know yet because I don't know if anyone's having a party! Hope so!!

cupcake
09-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Making my costume again. Planning on sailor jupiter from the anime series sailor moon. I want to try to make a good costume so I can re-purpose it for c2e2 or wizard world.

deirdre travesty
09-07-2015, 05:16 PM
Now let me try to understand this Halloween thing.
In USA there is a day on which men dress as women and this does not cause mass shootings, stock exchange collapse or other calamaties?
Is it in the Constitooshun? Compulsory? Pursoot of happiness or pursoot by happiness, perhaps.
What a giggle.
Send me an application form.

5150 Girl
09-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Halloween is a free ticket to be who ever, or what ever you want to dress up as. You are only limited by your rescorces and imagination. You can dress up as anything from an alien to a zebra!

Hmmmm,,,, what to do, what to do...... I'm debating pulling out something old, either Wonder Woman from 2 years ago, or "I dream of Jeannie" from last year.
Other thoughts, are Playboy Bunny, but I tried to put that together last year, and it got surprisingly pricey real fast.
I'm also considering Robert Palmer video vixen. However, I don't think it would go over to well, as nobody probably remembers the "Simply Irresistible" video anymore???

Natalie cupcake
09-07-2015, 06:09 PM
My wife, a couple of gg friends, and I are going to be 1920's flapper girls!! :)

Candice June Lee
09-07-2015, 06:41 PM
Flapper girls, maybe i could pull that off with my natural hair by then.
Really i havent thought about what i will be on halloween. I do plan on using the time to my full advantage.

reb.femme
09-08-2015, 04:53 AM
My little thing is my Witch. The name is part of my male side in the computer world and on the winterweb (or something like that :heehee:), but I so want to wear my witch hat, LBD, stockings and my ankle boots with block heels. Oh Lord, hold me down. Just the thought of it makes my head spin. I desperately need to find a venue for 'Rebecca Witch' this year.

Rebecca

Kirsten1
09-08-2015, 05:07 AM
While I am out to no one. Now divorced I can do anything. I have never really been out and Holloween seems like the best way to get out. However I have no idea what I should go as?

Any more ideas for someone new at this?

Kirsten

Krisi
09-08-2015, 07:54 AM
Go as a female.

The real question is "Where can I go dressed as a female?" The danger of going somewhere people know you is that as an experienced crossdresser, you will probably do too good a job and people will figure out that this is not the first time you ever dressed as a woman. Most men don't have a $300 set of boobs, a $100 wig, $200 pair of padded hips/butt and well fitting high heeled shoes.

Maybe you can find a club or bar with a costume theme. Someplace where your friends and family are not likely to go.

Meghan4now
09-08-2015, 07:56 AM
Hmmmm,,,, what to do, what to do...... I'm debating pulling out something old, either Wonder Woman from 2 years ago, or "I dream of Jeannie" from last year.
Other thoughts, are Playboy Bunny, but I tried to put that together last year, and it got surprisingly pricey real fast.
I'm also considering Robert Palmer video vixen. However, I don't think it would go over to well, as nobody probably remembers the "Simply Irresistible" video anymore???
You should go as Shania. The video for "Man I feel like a woman" was a direct omage to the Robert Palmer video. If I recall correctly, her husband Mutt produced both videos. Plus she was way hotter than those chicks. Who doesn't like a woman in a black corset and a top hat?

I for one have been planning Halloween since last year. You will likely get to see it, and it involves a red corset, similar to the one Violet posted in about a month ago. Can hardly wait!!!!

And as Krisi mentioned, I will be going out to a select venue, hopefully with lots of other CDs.

Clodagh
09-08-2015, 08:05 AM
This is what puzzles me - do you not think people will figure out something is up if you turn up to a Hallowe'en party as girl? Unless there is something ironic or bizzare about it. And for those that do it every year, surely people realise something is up?

Karen RHT
09-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Ever since my childhood, I've been intrigued with the concept of Halloween, and enjoyed wearing a variety of costumes to parties, and/or just going out trick or treating through the neighbourhood. At age 11 I dressed fully as a woman (with help from my mom and aunt) but that's another story for another time.

This coming Halloween, I plan to throw caution to the wind, pick out a theme (thinking Rockabilly at the moment) and pull it off to the very best of my ability. Spend the whole day "in costume" and just go about my business of the day, whatever that might be. Then hand out candy and treats to the youngsters who stop by the house with/without their parents, then back out again for some night time activity. Should neighbours, friends, or anyone else believe my presentation is "too good," that's fine with me. Should they comment to that effect, I'll thank them for their compliment as I believe in the old adage "if your going to do it, do it right." They can have whatever thoughts they want after that as I can't stop them from thinking whatever they will.

The only obstacle to my plan, but a huge obstacle, is my wife. She knows I cd, accepts and supports to a reasonable degree, and doesn't object to my wearing whatever I please inside our home. She's made it clear however, she doesn't want to deal with any comments or remarks directed her way from anyone about my dressing. As I can't guarantee people won't do that, getting her support for my planned Halloween activities is a challenge I've yet to overcome. I tried to get her cooperation last Halloween but failed. Hopefully this year, she'll relax and have a lot more Halloween spirit.

Karen

Krisi
09-08-2015, 09:37 AM
From your wife's perspective, opening the door and handing out candy dressed as a woman is about the same as going out in public dressed. She is OK with you dressing inside the home because nobody will see you or know that you are a crossdresser. Your plan violates her wishes. Remember it's not what you think, it's what your wife thinks. You may be comfortable being known as the "tranny down the street", but your wife may not be comfortable being known as the wife of the "tranny down the street". It's your call of course but you have to live with the results. It's like ringing a bell. You can ring it but you can't un-ring it.

If your costume is something outlandish (say a witch), you might be able to pull it off without raising too much suspicion. "Rockabilly" isn't going to cut it.

Angie G
09-08-2015, 09:52 AM
Haven't been out dress on Halloween in a few years. Did it 3 times. Maybe this year again who knows.:hugs:
Angie

Karen RHT
09-08-2015, 11:58 AM
That is her perspective Krisi, which is why she becomes the obstacle to be overcome. I care very much about her feelings, and am respectful of them. As I mentioned, I really don't give a damn, what neighbours or anyone else thinks about how I dress, especially on Halloween fer cryin out loud. Last year my wife had it her way and that's fine, it's done and over with. This year brings another opportunity. I'm a pretty respectful and considerate person, too much so according to those who know me well. If I don't at least explore the possibility that she's willing to reconsider her position, I won't be very respectful or considerate of myself.

Appreciate the witch suggestion, it does have merit. Just not what I have in mind.

Karen

pamela7
09-08-2015, 12:34 PM
I'm with Deirdre on this one - what's this all about and how come its suddenly ok for guys to CD that day? Answers on postcards?

Heidi Stevens
09-08-2015, 01:32 PM
I will be joining the rest of the ladies of the Erie Sisters at their Gala in, where else, Eerie Pa.! The problem I'm having is the unique costume I'll need to stand out in a room full of creative ladies. I'm still searching for that answer. It will be a costume for sure since I'll be dressed for the three days leading into Halloween.

reb.femme
09-08-2015, 03:10 PM
...Appreciate the witch suggestion, it does have merit. Just not what I have in mind.

That was my idea! :heehee:

As per my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.woods.12764, the picture on the right is basically what I would wear. I go out already so not worried about the muggles, but appreciate your situation.

Rebecca

Krisi
09-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Karen, ask your wife if she would be willing to go to another town or city, get a room and go out on the town with you as Karen. There's not much chance that you will be recognized and you will get you "out of he house as Karen" time that you want so badly. Do some research on places to go and things to do.

Karen RHT
09-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Sorry Rebecca, I had forgotten you mentioned the witch idea before Krisi did. Hope you do find a way for Rebecca Witch to enjoy Halloween.

For the girls down under and in the UK, most men in North America certainly don't cd for Halloween, but let's just say it's "somewhat more acceptable" to the muggles if some of us choose to do it. As with most things in life, certain limitations still apply and vary according to who's applying them.

Wouldn't matter if we were 3 hours from home, out of province, or in another country Krisi, the fear of anyone (including strangers) saying anything (complimentary or derogatory) to her, is the root of her problem. She simply doesn't want to deal with comments, should they be made to her.

Once again, the suggestion is appreciated.

Karen

Katie Louise
09-09-2015, 07:07 AM
Ahhh, Halloween. Christmas for crossdressers!

Callia
09-09-2015, 07:27 AM
Oct 30 is the last day at my part time job(amusement park) I plan to go fully dressed and play on the park the last day. Everyone will think its just for halloween. Im shaving my beard and getting ears pierced too.

Krististeph
09-09-2015, 07:31 AM
Two words: Snow White.

ashleyjane15
09-16-2015, 03:51 AM
I am considering being princess peach if i can finish making the costume in time. Teaching myself to sew while i do that since stuff for someone of my size is kind of pricey. Now to find a party to go to!

I was thinking the same thing but Rosalina seems like a better choice for me.

JeanetteX
09-16-2015, 04:06 AM
Unfortunately we dont celebrate Halloween in my country. But the more I read all of your posts, the more jealous I get cause it could be a great excuse to finally go out dressed as Jeanette. Time for a change in the system over here I would say!

Robin414
09-16-2015, 11:00 PM
Unfortunately we dont celebrate Halloween in my country. But the more I read all of your posts, the more jealous I get cause it could be a great excuse to finally go out dressed as Jeanette. Time for a change in the system over here I would say!

Hey girl...'Raise a little hell' - by Trooper 😉

JeanetteX
09-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Well Robin...Hell ain't a bad place to be - AC/DC :D

docrobbysherry
09-17-2015, 12:11 AM
Last year, I went out to at least 6 events. Beginning 2 weeks before Halloween and ending 2 days after!:D

Ally 2112
09-17-2015, 05:59 PM
More than likely i will stay in and dress up if i have that day off work .I never really know my schedule changes so much over the year .Last year i had it off i dressed in a black skirt tights a fake cashmere sweater makeup and painted my nails .It was a girls night in which i enjoyed very much .Hope you all have fun !

Elli87
09-17-2015, 06:14 PM
ooohhh yeah Its going down this Halloween, can't trick or treat no more but I can scare the kids coming to my house for candy. Nobody said they have to get the candy for free.

Dana44
09-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Robin, Yeah we got our costume already. My SO wanted to be a dark angel. I did also, but found a beautiful dress. It has a rose at the waist that has a skull in the middle. and bones The sleeves with the arm bones and got thigh highs that shows the leg bones. The top is a cool bridal veil with dark sides. It looks pretty good. I will wear my tallest platform heels with it. Hers looks great and she has a black halo that looks great. So, I'm a dead skeleton bride with a dark angel.

Robin414
09-17-2015, 10:54 PM
Robin, Yeah we got our costume already. My SO wanted to be a dark angel. I did also, but found a beautiful dress. It has a rose at the waist that has a skull in the middle. and bones The sleeves with the arm bones and got thigh highs that shows the leg bones. The top is a cool bridal veil with dark sides. It looks pretty good. I will wear my tallest platform heels with it. Hers looks great and she has a black halo that looks great. So, I'm a dead skeleton bride with a dark angel.

Wow Dana, sounds like you have the 'spirit' girl! 😀