PDA

View Full Version : Met Paula!

Suzanne F
09-02-2015, 02:51 PM
Last night my wife and I met Paula and her sister Tracy. We had dinner on the water in Sausalito. What a sweet marvelous time! I have been anxious to meet Pauka in person as we have have many similar parts of our story. She was so gracious and we just had a great time. My wishes are with her as she takes her next big step!
Suzanne

arbon
09-02-2015, 04:46 PM
That is great you were able to meet her while she is there and had a good time. :)

Kris Avery
09-02-2015, 08:22 PM
Suzanne,

Haha, I met her too on the 23rd last month when I was in DFW for my first E3K clearing.

She gets around doesn't she?

She is a sweetheart. I really liked her and hope I didn't scare the heck out of her with my looks.
Even after 8 laser sessions with 5 days of growth - I looked like a beast.
That was probably dwarfed by my non standard presentation.

I can't wait to go again in Oct and buy her dinner this time :)
Too bad each time we meet I'm hairy faced.

Wendy

PretzelGirl
09-02-2015, 09:10 PM
That is great! And I am jealous. LOL. Isn't it great to put faces to the discussions?

Kris Avery
09-02-2015, 11:40 PM
Absolutely Sue.

It just sucked that:
1- I was hairy faced when we met
2- we started late and eventually Red Lobster closed (and we stayed 30 minutes beyond that - they were decent)
3- I will be hairy faced when us girls meet again in late October
4- I can't meet more of you and show more of you what I am really like. I'm up to 3 TS from here so far though :)
5- we didn't have more time to talk about the graphics chipset/computer software industries over the last 20 years

BTW, I'm fascinated with your path too Sue - and I absolutely loved the fire suit image too in the other thread :heehee:

Wendy

PaulaQ
09-03-2015, 12:14 AM
It was really fun meeting both you and your wife Suzanne, and I had a great time with you Wendy earlier in the month!

I've been privileged to meet several girls from the forum over the past couple of years.

I'm in San Francisco through the 14th - if anyone else wants to meet up next week, PM me and I'll give you my contact details.

I often wonder if I'm what people expect when they meet me in person.

PretzelGirl
09-03-2015, 11:18 PM
Wendy, I am fascinated with all of our paths as each teaches us something. I believe in great diversity in how we feel and how we approach this. I appreciate that you find my path fascinating. The fire suit.....a bonus. :heehee: With all the serious talk we do, I like to keep it as light as possible just to keep us from blowing up. It still needs to be appropriate, but I think it has its place.

Zooey
09-04-2015, 12:57 AM
She is a sweetheart. I really liked her and hope I didn't scare the heck out of her with my looks.
Even after 8 laser sessions with 5 days of growth - I looked like a beast.
That was probably dwarfed by my non standard presentation.

Ugh, I'm supremely jealous if it takes you 5 days to get beasty at this point... I'm 5 months and change into HRT and 6 sessions into laser, and while things are much better than they were I definitely have to shave daily. It sucks. :(

Kris Avery
09-07-2015, 12:47 AM
Sue,
PM me sometime. I'd love to compare notes.
I won't ever post updates on my strategy here openly anymore.
Too many opinions at once to have constructive discussions.

Zooey,
I didn't say it took 5 days to get that way...lol...
I said it had been 5 days since I had shaved...and that I looked like a beast...
Hahahahah

Wendy