PDA

View Full Version : So happy but a little disappointed

susangirl
09-04-2015, 01:14 AM
I normally don't dress up Susan in the summer because its just to Damm hot in Atlanta. It's now September so let's hit the bar tonight and what do I find? I'll tell you. My dresses and tops don't fit correctly any more. The buttons up the front of my dress are pulling as I write. My boobs aren't bigger, I am. I really had no idea. Women's clothing do not lie. Just a little reminder of what GG's have to put up with. It still feels great to be sitting at the bar all dressed up with my stockings on legs crossed. One of the best feelings in the world.����

trisha kobichenko
09-04-2015, 01:35 AM
I dress for some time almost every day, and I know what you mean...I love my stretchy tops and leggings, but I find I need to slim down from time to time to fit about half the things in my closet. Glad you are having a good time...I see a lot of GG's with clothes that are pulling :)

IamWren
09-04-2015, 07:09 AM
I have a dress that I'm calling my ''goal' dress. Right now it is super tight... so tight I can barely get it off when I've squeezed into it. NOT a good look. I really need to lose quite a bit of weight (about 20 lbs) but I seem to have hit a plateau. :(
Being quite short and stubby (only 5'2" yes... I really am that short) so extra weight really shows up on me.

Krisi
09-04-2015, 07:44 AM
Most of us grow up when we are young and then grow out as we get older. You will learn to buy clothing that allows for expansion and hides bulges where there ideally shouldn't be bulges. This is what genetic women do.

BLUE ORCHID
09-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Hi Susan , My pretty clothes helps me keep things under control.:hugs:

docrobbysherry
09-04-2015, 12:17 PM
I step on the scale every morning before my shower. One pound over means it's a salad for lunch or dinner!

Sherry's clothes generally fit very tite. 7 lbs. over and I'd need a new wardrobe!:brolleyes:

SillyGirl
09-04-2015, 05:27 PM
I can remember a time when I could fit a size 2 but that was a LONG time ago. For the last decade or so, I've had 4 and 6 in my closet and hate it that the 6's fit perfectly now and the 4's are really a little too small. I'm convinced there's something in my closet that is shrinking my clothes...

Samantha2015
09-04-2015, 06:00 PM
All I can say is thank God for spandex !! :D

Jane G
09-04-2015, 07:08 PM
All I can say is thank God for spandex !! :D:heehee:

I often curse being 6' 4" , but it does help hide those chockie bars.