PDA

View Full Version : Walking

Nolacdflorida
09-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Well, I just got back from taking a walk around the block here on the Redneck Riviera. Drab dressed, but I did wear my 5" heels.

Heels with cargo shorts and T-shirt may not seem like a fashion statement to many but it is another and a major step forward for me.

The shoes in my avatar are the ones I wore.

Each day is a new day with a new challenge and new opportunities.

Robin414
09-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Way to go Nola! 5" heels, wow, I tip over in 2" 😊

Maria 60
09-04-2015, 10:33 PM
I was always walking around the house on hardwood floors, so the first time I was driving and got out of the car,my first step on asphalt, my shoe gripped the road and I went flat on my face with my dress over my head and a truck driving by and honking his horn at the view of my behind. I hope you didn't have the same problem?

Nolacdflorida
09-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Luckily no, I didn't have any problems like that.

Cassandra*
09-05-2015, 02:59 AM
Hey Nola, love the shoes. For some reason I adapted to heels pretty well. I just purchased a nice pair and have been wearing them while driving to n from work to break them in.

Jennie2
09-05-2015, 03:24 AM
Hey Nola, I don't know which is more scary, going out in heels or just wearing 5 inch heels, I was wearing 4 inch heels around the house yesterday and by 2pm my feet were killing me

Krisi
09-05-2015, 07:27 AM
The only way to learn to walk in heels is to actually wear them and walk in them. I personally wouldn't walk in women's heels dressed as a man but "to each his/her own". By the time of your post I suspect it was dark outside, right?

1jessica321
09-05-2015, 07:38 AM
I was always walking around the house on hardwood floors, so the first time I was driving and got out of the car,my first step on asphalt, my shoe gripped the road and I went flat on my face with my dress over my head and a truck driving by and honking his horn at the view of my behind. I hope you didn't have the same problem?. this had me in stiches 😊 I have two pairs of 7inch heels that I walk round the house in. Me thinking that if I get a smaller heel then that should be a easyer to walk the walk 😊 xxx Jessica xxx

Nolacdflorida
09-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Yes, it was dark. Around 10:00pm

Brandy Mathews
09-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Nola,
Good for you sweety. Always enjoy walking in heels.
Bree :)

Adriana Moretti
09-06-2015, 02:40 AM
hey....i have done it too.......not outside......but how else you gunna either break in those new shoes or learn how to walk in them. you do you......xoxo

Marcelle
09-06-2015, 05:49 AM
Hi Nola,

Meeting new challenges are always a good thing . . . Congrats.

Cheers

Isha

Angela Marie
09-06-2015, 06:30 AM
I run and walk on alternating days. On my running days I don my pink running shoes and whatever wild color running tights I have. At first I was a bit nervous about going out in those but no problem so far. Last week I was out and about in another city and went shopping in my leggings, pink shoes with my purse slung over my shoulder. I know how you feel. It is very empowering.

Jaylyn
09-06-2015, 08:31 AM
The only wat to learn to walk in heels that are higher is to practice and I'd say a trip around the block is very good practice. Was your back of the calves sore the next day and if you didnot fall down I'd say it was a good practice session.