PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence

Melanie 0339
09-05-2015, 05:51 AM
Hi girls had a bit of a strange one this morning, today I had to go to collect my new heels and strappy wedges from the local collect+, I've been excitedly waiting all week to collect my new shoes. I jump in the car and the radio comes on playing ZZ Tops legs I think to myself when I've got my heels I'll have gorgeous legs aswel. Anyway I pick them up from the shop rush back to the car rip open the packing to see my new shoes and try them on I'm so inpatient. They felt wonderful I turn on the ignition and now Blurs girls and boys is playing, I couldn't help but smile to myself what are the chances, thought I'd share xxx

JeanetteX
09-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Next song will be Aerosmith's Dude looks like a lady!

Teresa
09-05-2015, 06:33 AM
Melanie,
These radio station have spies everywhere , they were right on cue ! Glad your pickup went well.

Last time I bought some shoes from a store I just had to wear them to drive home, I found I drove much slower to enjoy the moment !

BLUE ORCHID
09-05-2015, 06:51 AM
Hi Melanie, I know the feeling about not waiting to try on new shoes.:hugs:

Maryesther M.
09-05-2015, 06:52 AM
Alas, ordinary retail outlets don't stock nice ladies' shoes in UK11/Eur45 size, otherwise I'd have cupboards full of them. As it is I have to take my chances on the Net.

M.

Teresa
09-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Mary,
I sympathise with you, I know I'm one of the lucky ones that can get away with a UK 8e fit or a normal size 9. Brantano go up to that size off the rack, I'm not sure what sizes Evans go up to ?

Allisa
09-05-2015, 08:13 AM
The things that make you say Hmmmmm....