PDA

View Full Version : Not the Weekend I had in mind.

taylormercedes
09-06-2015, 10:03 PM
Well I finally had some time off this weekend and luckily my wife did as well. We had planned on going downtown to Navy Pier and to have some dinner and watch fireworks on Saturday night. Best part is that my wife said it was ok for me to dress up. I have been on a hiatus for several months and recently brought crossdressing back up to my wife. This would've been the first time dressing in months.

Well lo and behold, early Saturday morning I wake up not able to breath and have to be rushed to the hospital. Apparently my asthma became real bad. Had to spend Sat and tonight over night in the hospital. When I wanted to wear a gown this weekend I didn't expect the back to be open with snapping sleeves. Big let down and unfortunately I'm not sure when I'll be able dress again and go out. Hopefully everyone else's weekend was better than mine.

UNDERDRESSER
09-07-2015, 12:13 AM
Bummer. Hope it all turned out OK.

Rachelakld
09-07-2015, 12:27 AM
I thought I had it bad, having to mix 1.2 tons of builders mix & cement with a spade - doesn't seem so bad anymore.
Hope you took a rain check to present to your wife soon.

Marcelle
09-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Hi Taylor,

Sorry to hear about your asthma attack and ruined plans. Hopefully you are on the mend and get another chance for a gown (sans open back :))

Cheers

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
09-07-2015, 07:00 AM
Hi Taylor, I hope that all is well with you now, Sometimes life just gets in the way.:hugs:

kimdl93
09-07-2015, 07:07 AM
Hopefully your wife gave you a rain check!

Candice June Lee
09-07-2015, 07:22 AM
Sorry to hear about your asthma attack. I know all to well those issues.
I did have to work saturday, didnt get to do what i planned either. Hopefully today.

I hope your are doing much better, maybe you can dress at home today.

larry
09-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Best Wishes for a speedy and Pretty recovery.

Erica Marie
09-07-2015, 07:55 AM
Hope all is well. I never had asthma but I know how you feel. Get some rest and there will always be another opportunity.

Bria
09-07-2015, 08:12 AM
The best laid plans-----sorry your plans got changed! I hope that the asthma attack is not repeated anytime soon!

Hugs, Bria

Sarah-RT
09-07-2015, 11:07 AM
Its sad when plans go a miss but there is always next time!
If it makes you feel any better I had to work all weekend?

Krisi
09-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Just be glad you didn't have your asthma attack at the pier in your gown!

Glad you are better and if your wife was willing to go out with you this time, she should be willing to do it again sometime. That's the hump I'm trying to get over with my wife, going out in public with Krisi.