PDA

View Full Version : Breasts

myrat
02-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Can someone please advise me as to what and how i can "tape" to get the best of my "little" breasts

Rebecca C
02-10-2006, 07:22 PM
hi myrat i just went to google and typed in hot to tape cleavage and there is all kind of methods i use the tape method myself good luck

Laurie Ann
02-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Check past threads Maryanne from Canada did a great reply to this question a while ago.

myrat
02-11-2006, 05:51 AM
Thankyou both for the advice given, which of course, i will pursue.
Best wishes,
Myrat

Wendy me
02-11-2006, 07:38 AM
just my thinking i don't like tape and glue on me if you do have a little something to work with a good under wire push bra works wonders ....

suzanne claire
02-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Classic Curves has a bra called a Diva that will get you great cleavage with your own breasts regardless of your size. It is better than tape as it is custom made for you.;)

LizBeth
02-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Classic Curves has a bra called a Diva that will get you great cleavage with your own breasts regardless of your size. It is better than tape as it is custom made for you.;)

Hello where would you find this classic curves bra, I am very much interested . you can answer me here or send to my e mail address which is LizBethCdOhio@aol.com thanks hon

KateW
02-26-2006, 09:58 PM
One little tip once you have got your cleavage sorted out is to brush some makeup between them. This will add definition, and make them look bigger! (I got that tip from a GG).

TracyDeluxe
02-27-2006, 07:03 AM
I used it for a tank top I have, and when I removed it, the top layer of skin came off! OUCH! Very painful.

I've used it before, and never a problem.

ToyGirl
02-27-2006, 11:43 AM
The basic method with tape , is you want a few strips about 6 inches in length , put the tape from your armpit down , close to your nipple but it goes past , do the same on the other side , squish your chest together and put tape from the bottom of one side to the other \_/ <-- like so

oo <-- before , after --> \OO/

and a some make up to get a shadow look in your cleavage does wonders , as an above poster said.

LizBeth
03-17-2006, 02:49 PM
I use tape but its 2" box sealing tape, like clear tape, comes off easy and does squeeze them together nicely, I pull one side over tight and then push my skin on the other side and tape them , last for hours and comes off nice and works great for me , google has a good site called how to tape boobs

sparks
03-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Have you tried the Broccoli method!

Giggle

kim in n.c.
03-17-2006, 03:58 PM
I did try the broccoli method, Twice. The first time I couldn't get the shape right. When it thawed out I looked like a pregnant dog .

The second time I read the dirrections on the package ,and had much better results. But I have to warn everyone To shave very well first.
It can be pure hell getting all of that cheese out of your hair:eek:

busty
03-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Can someone please advise me as to what and how i can "tape" to get the best of my "little" breastshi you can make jello then after is done cooking put into a water safe bag, make them as big as you want, i did that then got in plants dont have to worry about jello anymore, the jello was wonderfull now i have them for life every guy i meet loves them i went a little to big at 5,9 40 H bra 27, 38 was 5,9 40,32,38 good luck Busty