PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays, I'm sharing mine

Abby Kae
09-08-2015, 01:06 PM
So after my emotional rollercoaster last week, my wife and I sat down and discussed all of my feelings and needs, and all of her feelings and needs, and our budget.

The result of that all is that she helped me pick a wig, cheap foam breast forms, and a few other little products to help effect my first full transformation into Abby. Everything should be delivered by Friday, just in time for my birthday on Saturday!

She's still not ready to see Abby in the flesh, but she agrees with my desire to give birth to Abby on my birthday, so we've set aside a block of time that I can have all to myself to dress up fully for the first time.

My wife is marvelous, and I make sure she knows it on a daily basis. And she's commented that I'm doing a wonderful job of not pushing on her readiness or acceptance.

I'm just ridiculously excited that Abby and I are going to share a birthday... I won't turn 35 next year, I'll turn 34/1, LOL!

JeanetteX
09-08-2015, 01:15 PM
Great to hear things worked out Abby. I already wish you a happy birthday. Why do I have this feeling its going to be your best one ever???

reb.femme
09-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Fantastic support from your wife and I'll be your dutch auntie if she doesn't want a sneak preview of the complete Abby.
Enjoy your new start. :love:

Rebecca

Sarah-RT
09-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Very happy for you Abby!

I celebrated my 25th birthday two months ago as Sarah with my friends in a bar, had a great time, as you say, it was 24/1

Robin414
09-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Wow, I'm so glad to hear the good news, and happy (first) birthday! 😀

justmetoo
09-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Aw, very nice! Happy birthday to you and you! :)

mikayla1964
09-09-2015, 06:37 PM
lucky ...Happy Birthday

BLUE ORCHID
09-11-2015, 06:25 AM
Happy Birthday Abby Kae, , Congratulations on keeping the lines of communications open.:hugs:

Abby Kae
09-13-2015, 12:27 AM
For my birthday, my wife gave me the best gift ever. She stayed up with me as I became Abby fully for the first time.

Wig, shave, makeup, bra and panties, top and skirt, knee high boots, and painted nails.

It wasn't easy for either of us. I was shaking like a leaf the entire time (poked myself in the eye with mascara, owwie). But her reaction wasn't as bad as I'd feared. Instead of running for the hills or laughing at me, she just stared for a while. Then we talked, for the last three hours, about the difficulties she's having with this, which I didn't previously know about. (She wasn't as open as I thought she was during our talk on Tuesday.)

I think I settled some of her fears, and I definitely learned how I can make this less difficult.

But she's seen me now, and she's still here, and I can still crawl into bed next to her, and that's pretty much the best birthday present I could have asked for.