PDA

View Full Version : You Won eBay Item:

Aloha_Dana
02-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Inspired by the Fantasy thread, I had to do something about it:

3 PC.CHEERLEADING CHEERLEADER UNIFORM FLYAWAY
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18177&d=1139617952

Fantasies will come true. :)

Anyone know where the tryouts are???

Dana

susancheerleader
02-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Inspired by the Fantasy thread, I had to do something about it:

3 PC.CHEERLEADING CHEERLEADER UNIFORM FLYAWAY
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18177&d=1139617952

Fantasies will come true. :)

Anyone know where the tryouts are???

Dana

Congrats!
I hope you enjoy it. :)

Tina Dixon
02-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Looks fun, don't forget to take pictures.

Shelby
02-10-2006, 08:50 PM
I've always wanted a cheerleader costume

Aloha_Dana
02-10-2006, 09:31 PM
Thanks girls!

Please tell me, does the splurging ever stop??? I've already got my eye on another style. Then there is the hula outfit that I really have to have...

TGMarla
02-10-2006, 10:33 PM
I don't know where the tryouts are (local football field? But it's the off-season!), but I'll bet I could hazard a guess as to when the photo shoots are!

GypsyKaren
02-11-2006, 09:53 AM
But the question is, can you do a split?

Karen

Nicole Lee
02-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Ooooh, comes with the briefs, too? I've always loved athletic cheerleader briefs. ;)

Now all you need are some white sneakers and some tan nylon dance tights, and you're set! :D

Aloha_Dana
02-13-2006, 02:42 PM
I can't even sit cross-legged. But only if some hunk can toss me into the air and watch my skirt come drifting down late! Or I could just let the wind take care of that! - Thanks Karen.

Photos shoots. Definately, photos shoots. I wonder if I could slip in from behind, unnoticed next to the UH Cheer squad on their photo day. Unless, Marla, you're planning a vacation soon. I've got the camera!

Nicole, how did you know that I was looking for danskin tights? True, it is on my list to obtain this week. And yes, the outfit does come w/briefs!

According to USPS Tracking, it is somewhere between LA and HI.

GooooOOOOO TEAM!
Dana

Nicole Lee
02-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Nicole, how did you know that I was looking for danskin tights? True, it is on my list to obtain this week. And yes, the outfit does come w/briefs!
The tights are the main reason I like to watch cheerleaders. :D I just love seeing the nylon hug their girly lil' legs, then occasionally get the slight peep show of the briefs under their skirt. ;) Hahh, I'm such a perv'.

Aloha_Dana
02-16-2006, 02:28 PM
Yesterday my new cheerleader outfit arrived. My wife would be home late because she was working out. I had the kids and a tight schedule to get dinner, baths and regular evening chores. But first things first.

I gave the kids some V-day chocolate and the remote and told them I had something to do ;) I ran into my room and tried it on. The thing fit like a glove. Totally awesome! I even jumped and tried to lift my leg (I think I pulled a muscle). I could only take a moment to enjoy the new look - and loved every second! Then I had to take it off. It took me like 5 minutes just to get the top off! Darn things are snug. Inch by inch, I finally got it off. Panting and exillerated, I stashed it in the closet and went back out to the kids.

I know, I know. I'm such a selfish, neglectful parent. But I made it up to them by making their favorite dinner and reading an extra book at bedtime.

Tomorrow I pick up the tights.

And for you other girls considering a cheerleader's outfit, be certain to know your size and order it. Tops are typically measured in bust size w/out the cup (34, 36, 38, etc) and the bottoms in a woman's skirt/pant size (8, 10, 12, etc.) They are fitted.

Thanks for reading!
Dana

Amanduhrob
02-16-2006, 03:37 PM
Don't you just get a thrill when you get the official "You Won" email from eBay?

Thats a lovely outfit, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.:o

PaulaJeanette
02-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Dana,

Hip hip hurray!!! When is the photo shoot? Soon, I hope!

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

HaleyPink2000
02-16-2006, 05:29 PM
Gypsy! Your So Bad! LOLOLOL:)

Haley:)

Francesca Chantel
02-16-2006, 06:17 PM
Very nice, I don't have a fly away skirt as of yet. However, I do have several cheerleading outfits.

Aloha_Dana
02-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Amanduhrob, yes it is a thrill. Compuslive. Addictive.

Francesca, the fly away skirt is a trip. There is like 5" from the top of the waist to the tops of the slits. Very, reavealing! One must always be wearing the proper briefs under!

Pics? I wish I could take pics tonight, but no can. In fact my schedule is so busy, I don't see when it might be possible w/in the next few weeks :( Paula, you'll get a personal note when I get them though!

Thanks gals,
Dana

P.s., my neighbors have a trampoline. Hmmm, just the sort of trouble I can get myself into. heh heh

Francesca Chantel
02-16-2006, 07:37 PM
http://i17.ebayimg.com/02/i/05/bf/5b/ed_1.JPG

This is one I bought for myself, it is soooo sexy!

The first and second times I've ever gone out dressed was as a cheerleader. First time was way back in college, my rommate bet me that I wouldn't, I won $100 that night! LOL It wasn't until December of last year that I went out a second time dressed as one (with high heels and fishnet stockings!):cheer:

Aloha_Dana
02-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Cute Francesca! Wow!

I would think that if I ever went out wearing something like this, I wouldn't be able to stop giggling! I don't know why, but I just get that feeling.

Got any pics to share?

Aloha,
Dana

Aloha_Dana
02-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Don't laugh, I'm not 5'2" and 100 lbs, but woah, talk about fun!!!

Francesca Chantel
02-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Verrry nice!

You asked for it :bs: :

Aloha_Dana
02-17-2006, 08:03 PM
Girl, I wish I had your waist! Go Blue Devils!

cosmolovesph
02-17-2006, 08:08 PM
Don't laugh, I'm not 5'2" and 100 lbs, but woah, talk about fun!!!

Nice outfit and love the pantyhose!

Francesca Chantel
02-17-2006, 11:37 PM
Girl, I wish I had your waist! Go Blue Devils!

Hehe.. Go Tarheels! It's an authentic UNC Tarheels uniform.;)

Now you need pom poms! Come to think of it, I do too!:cheer:

Nicole Lee
02-18-2006, 09:00 AM
Yay for tights! :dance: