PDA

View Full Version : small advances

kinkyboots
09-08-2015, 11:04 PM
So me and the wife have been talking a lot more recently about the CDing, and she told me it was alright if i wanted to under dress during the day or put a little something on for bed time.
I was ecstatic, but I didn't want to got full throttle yet, so one night I got to sleep in my (only worn once) cami and on another night some silky panties; it was wonderful. but i let off for a few nights now to kinda ease in with this.
She says I'm harder on myself, then she is about dressing. I might be, but I also don't want to take two steps backward either! I definitely can't under dress at work, if I have to use a bathroom stall, panties would be extremely visible, because of the high cut doors, or out on construction sites:eek:; oh well.

anyway just sharing:o

Sarah Doepner
09-08-2015, 11:32 PM
Boots, it's always a challenge to keep things under control once we have been given the okay to try. I've no doubt that you will find ways to explore new ways to expand your time en femme and turn those small advances into slightly larger ones. Always be open with your wife and you may discover she has some good ideas that will help you both expand your horizons and keep things under control at the same time. Good luck and have fun.

Teresa
09-09-2015, 05:32 AM
Kinkyboots,
I always had a weakness for nighties, yes they were a total turn on ! I told my wife I'd been wearing them underneath my PJs and felt I was sleeping better. so she said OK if it helps dump the PJs but don't flaunt the nighties in front of her.
As I wear them regularly now the sexual turn on has almost gone and despite that I still love wearing them !

BLUE ORCHID
09-09-2015, 06:08 AM
Hi KB, Now that the ball is in your:love:wife's court go slowly and don't overwhelm her with this program.:daydreaming:

Marcelle
09-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Hi KB,

Little advances are always welcome and you wife seems to have a good handle on things but not going "full throttle" at first is probably a good thing. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Isha

deebra
09-09-2015, 07:04 AM
She says you're harder on yourself than her about your dressing and she's fine with you underdressing, quit feeling timid and over cautious; start underdressing daily and wear something to bed and you'll both get use to it and be comfortable with it. Then you can move to the next step. You're the bottle neck by not moving forward with this gift from her to you. What more could you want her to say???? Buying her a nice lingerie gift (and yourself one) and a sweet little note letting her know her acceptance means so much to you will go a long way.

You can set on the toilet and push your pants and jeans down to the knees and not your ankles and hide the panties.