PDA

View Full Version : panties only?

deana cd
02-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Hi, just looking for some feedback on my particular passion: while I would love to have the body to be able to present myself as a passable woman when the mood strikes me that just is not the case for me. So my "dressing" is primarily confined to wearing panties, perhaps the occasional bra if I can get away with it. I'd love to hear from anyone else who chooses this as an outlet for their desire to crossdress?

Kimberley
02-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Hang on... the ride is just beginning....

Welcome aboard.

Tina Dixon
02-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Panties is a start and you will buy more believe me.

Aloha_Dana
02-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Deana,

Welcome to the forum. Here you'll find all types of Xdressers, from panty-only gals to full-time converts. Many have their start by just wearing panties, myself included. Almost all of the gals here have a special place in their hearts for lingerie (panties, bras and more) as it happens to be the undergarment of choice!

Do a little thread searching on "panties". You might find a thread or two - I think. They aren't too common around here!

Dana

Jeri Rene
02-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Thats how it starts. Well at least for me.
Once I was out and on my own (and able to buy my own) my dressing started with just panties.
Then bras..then hose....then...you get the idea.
Now I have makeup (not very good at it yet), a wig, some jewelry, shoes, complete outfits.

And as "passable" goes. Do what makes you feel happy.

Rossie
02-10-2006, 11:23 PM
I start with panties too. I really love it a lot...

mmandy31
02-10-2006, 11:44 PM
:cry: you just can't wear panties believe me i tried.
panties lead into pantyhose then slips bra's skirt's or dresses then to garter belts and nylons.:clap:

Billijo49504
02-11-2006, 12:33 AM
I raise my hand and say ME TOOO! I started there also. Now one small dresser with bras and panties. A whole closet full of my womens wear. Trust me, you'll get there too. Enjoy!;)

arianacd
02-11-2006, 01:53 AM
don't worry you will find a way to be more passable. this jus the start of the ride and ride is greeeeeaaaaatttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia Moxon
02-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Ohh ahh, thats how it all starts, then later there's running and screaming....
Wait, no, that's an island with dinosaurs on it.
Yes it all starts with a nice pair of knickers and a bra, well thats what realy got me into it he he.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

Carlacd
02-11-2006, 09:00 AM
:iagree: Count me in again.

Adele
02-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Hi Deana.

I started with tights at the age of 6 or 7 and it kind of went from there. At that age I could try on my mum's clothes when I could.

During my teens I had a great little collection of underwear and then it wasn't till my twenties until I started trying on my girlfriends clothes.

Now I kind of share my wife's clothes with her.

I'm kind of guessing you have started a very long and exciting journey.

I only wish I'd got over the guilt bit when I was younger.

Adele. xxx

Phillis
02-11-2006, 09:02 AM
I started with the panties at first, then went to bras and then the whole nine yards as they say. Right now I am at the point where I wear panties and pantyhose all the time under my drab clothing. Also am at the point where I wear a bra under my shirts when I go out. If I don't have to take my coat off I will fill the cups with breast forms that I made. If I have to take my coat offthen I just wear the bra. It is a lot of fun to see if people will notice, which I guess they haven't so far.