PDA

View Full Version : Finally..... My wife knows

HacksawJimy
09-11-2015, 05:56 PM
After 20 years if being together wife finally knows about my secret! I feel like i have been born again. How she found out was scary and unfair to her, it's been tough and she has been a trooper. I took for granted how much she loves me, she is amazing. We are going slowly and she has yet to see me in my panties. We will get there, we are going at her place. I'm am so blessed, it's not going to be easy. But we will get through this with honesty (i did a lot of sneaking and covering up) and hard work. I hope being part of this forum helps educated both her and i. Thanks for being here.

AndreaCalifCD
09-11-2015, 07:36 PM
Keep communicating, its the best thing to do...
Good luck to both of you!

HacksawJimy
09-11-2015, 07:43 PM

Thank you. It's hard to go at her pace, I've been crossdressing sense i was 10. And now the one person i love and cheerish more than anything knows.... It's hard to go slow. I'm so excited!!! She has only ever seen me as a man, it's hard for her to see me any other way. :)

heatherdress
09-11-2015, 09:27 PM

Good advice. Good luck, Jimy.

Robin414
09-11-2015, 10:03 PM
She has only ever seen me as a man, it's hard for her to see me any other way. :)

Congratulations Hacksaw, it's a huge stress relief not having to hide anymore at the very least 😄 I get the 'seeing you any other way' feeling and I imagine it goes the other direction as well (being seen by her in any other way)! Have you thought of sharing a photo of you en femme to break the ice so to speak?

TrishaTX
09-11-2015, 10:13 PM
slow steady progress...believe me...men and women accept things at different rates...be patient and understanding.

Marcelle
09-12-2015, 05:56 AM
Hi Jimmy,

Well, now that your wife knows it is important to keep communicating with her to ensure there are no misunderstandings. Good luck and glad to hear it went well.

Cheers

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
09-12-2015, 06:21 AM
Hi HS Jimy, Now that the ball is in her court go slowly and just don't overwhelm her with this program.:hugs:

HacksawJimy
09-12-2015, 06:21 AM
I am completely overwhelmed with support from you guys/girls. Thank you sooo much. I hope to pass on the positive vibes and to do what i can to support this forum. Thanks again.

That is the plan, did you have a similar experience and how was the process for you both if you did?

Connie61
09-12-2015, 07:08 AM
I told my wife about 8 yrs ago that I like to dress. She won't accept it. She was very clear to say she never wants to see me dressed. I asked why and she said it would ruin her vision of the man she married. I have been on an emotional roller coaster for last couple years. Went thru a purge earlier this year but was able to keep all my things(Not throw them out).I have so few opportunities to be Connie. Sometimes I wish I could just stop dressing and relieve myself of confusion and depression. I do love my wife but I also love being Connie. I surely hope all works out great for you. Sorry if I said too much but finally felt I needed to speak my feelings.

jenniferinsf
09-12-2015, 07:23 AM
jimy

i had a similar situation a month ago. we talked for hours ...it seemed like it consumed us but we got through it. i am lucky enough that my wife accepted me as who i am now. we both mourn the man she married but i am still the same loving person inside and she knows that

i went from her finding out to me telling her everything to showing her pictures of me out in public dressed up to dressing up for her and my kids

like others have said and your called it...an up and down roller coaster ride but no lying and open communication and reassurance worked for us.

wishing you both all the best
jennifer

Krisi
09-12-2015, 08:23 AM
Go slow. Judge her reaction before taking the next step. And don't just walk into the room one night dressed as a hooker. Keep it low key.

Bridget Ann Gilbert
09-12-2015, 08:47 AM
At least the stress that comes from keeping secrets can be a thing of the past. Good luck as you two work things out together. If you hit any rough patches remember we are all here to help.

Bridget

kinkyboots
09-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Nearly 20 years with my wife too, almost 2 years ago came out to her. We've had some bumps (my doing) but i have to say we have a stronger marriage now.
we talk a lot as she is also my best friend about everything. The dressing is still light but i go at her acceptance rate. There is even a possibility of a together shopping trip in the next few weeks.

bridget thronton
09-12-2015, 12:45 PM
Glad you have have started the process

Kandi Robbins
09-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Many of us have been there, I know exactly the path you took to get where you are right now. The fact that her initial response was not negative is great. Give her something back for the gift she has given you, love her even more. Listen closer to her stories. Show her more affection. Bo more attentive. Make sure she knows that your secret makes you a better man, a better husband. The more she gets, the easier it will become. Very happy for you!