PDA

View Full Version : One year since joining!!

Dorit
09-12-2015, 02:00 AM
I joined this forum one year ago and want to personally thank all of you! The generous anonymous donor, the forum moderators, and of course all of you participants! It has been a wonderful year for me in growing self acceptance and expression of my female side. So many new things I have experienced in the past year, like piercing my ears and going out in public! My SO and I have never been happier, and this forum has played a part in it. This also happens to be the Jewish New Year, so it is doubling fitting for me to acknowledge my gratefulness to all of you and wish you all a "Shana Tova"!! (I hope this is OK, it is Hebrew for Happy New Year!):)

JeanetteX
09-12-2015, 02:26 AM
Happy New Year to you too Devorah (does feel a bit strange though to say that on the 12th of September lol!!). Glad you find this forum so helpful and supportive. I feel exactly the same. Enjoy many more years here girl!

Adriana Moretti
09-12-2015, 03:21 AM
..you broke your cherry .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7S0uAph_fo

Yoshisaur
09-12-2015, 03:22 AM
Yay!! it's been about a year since I joined too :D

mykell
09-12-2015, 05:31 AM
happy new year devorah....

Marcelle
09-12-2015, 05:42 AM
Hi Devorah,

Congrats on a momentous first year out and about in the Vanilla world. Shana Tova!

Cheers

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
09-12-2015, 06:30 AM
Hi Devorah, Happy New year and Happy first Anniversary :hugs:, This forum has helped so many of us and it's
amazing how we can have friends all over the world with just a click of the mouse.:daydreaming:

Katey888
09-12-2015, 11:54 AM
Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year Devorah... :cheer:

It's always good to hear that anyone can get something positive out of their participation here and especially when it represents our members from very diverse cultures around the globe.

:)

Katey x

Melanie 0339
09-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Happy anniversary and new year may the best of last year be your worst of next year xxx

Alice Torn
09-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Devorah, Thanks you much for this share. I also observe, the Hebrew holydays, but I am not Jewish physically. I am considered very odd to be an odd person who observes Hebrew holydays, and odd because i dress up. A lot of religious people do not accept my dressing. Happy Feast of Trumpets. This will be a wild ride year! Hang on!

IamWren
09-12-2015, 01:26 PM
Shana Tova! Devorah and Alice.
I am not Jewish (nor Arabic) either but i incorporated the two languages in my femme name which I NEVER seriously considered acquiring until I joined this wonderful, accepting, crazy tribe.

Happy one year to you. And many morrrrrrrre. :gh:
~ Sayyidah Sue

Robin414
09-12-2015, 11:04 PM
I'm almost a year old myself Devorah, and a very happy Shana Tova to you as well hun! ☺

Alice_2014_B
09-13-2015, 12:31 AM
Nice!
Not far from two years for me.
:)