PDA

View Full Version : Lets hear it for super wife's and partners

baldy1
09-13-2015, 01:25 AM
The wife wanted to buy me a birthday gift, (Wednesday 16th) so we went in to Liverpool town centre I said I would like a new dress, lo and behold I ended up with two and a pack of false nails.

Dress 1 pink A line with a belt which was extremely expensive at £13.00

Dress 2 light grey with flowered pattern another extremely expensive dress at £3.00 wow for both of them

Both dresses have zips to the back so I said the immortal line, "zip me up please.

Had a lovely day the wife also got some items, she is so super all of this whilst battling cancer and chemo exhausted when she got home hurrah to my super wife

Julie

JeanW
09-13-2015, 01:34 AM
hi Julie
im sorry about her fight with cancer. im certain a difficult battle for you both. I wish you both the very best.
it sounds like a very exciting successful shopping trip. and early happy B-day

colleen ps
09-13-2015, 01:56 AM
Having had to deal with the big C in our family i sympathize with you and your wife. I too have a super wife. Not being out to anyone else yet makes it hard for me to be myself. earlier this year, we decided to take a short break and found a place in Hampshire for a weeks stay. whilst discussing what to do on our holiday, my wife suggested i take all my "stuff" and feel free to be me. what can i say, a whole week of freedom. plus we both came back with loads of new stuff too.

pamela7
09-13-2015, 02:26 AM
me too, my wife had cancer, we battled through, she is super.

Robin414
09-13-2015, 09:44 PM
Wow Julie, sounds like a great time! Give your amazing wife a sincere hug and 'get well soon' for me!

Sarah Beth
09-13-2015, 10:00 PM
My wife is, for the most part pretty supportive and has been very helpful most of the time. She has bought me a few things and taken me shopping and offered advice. There are times when she gets frustrated with me, the main part of that she thinks I spend too much money on my female wardrobe. Since the rough beginning when she first found me out at least she got to a point where she could listen to me and realized that it was a part of me that wasn't going away and that wasn't harmful to her. She still doesn't understand it but then neither do I. Since that first initial rough beginning she has never said no to my doing and has even said if I want to go out dressed I can but it needs to be somewhere far from home and I understand that.

I feel for you and know what you are going through with your wife. Not so long ago my wife had a battle with cancer at one point she spent 15 days in the hospital and we didn't know from hour to hour for much of that time if she was going to live or not. My mom, who also beat cancer just kept telling her to hang in there and stay strong and she could beat it. Thankfully in the end she won.

Best of luck to you and your wonderful wife.

heatherdress
09-13-2015, 10:47 PM
Happy birthday. Your wife sounds terrific. She is super.

Bridget Ann Gilbert
09-13-2015, 11:13 PM
It's fabulous you have such a supportive wife. I wish you both the best as you face down her cancer together. Blessings.

Bridget

baldy1
09-13-2015, 11:42 PM
Thank you everybody for your super support and well wishes, she has High Grade stage 4 Ovarian cancer which is very aggressive and as spread to other areas, third Chemo tomorrow.

Poor little thing she is such a delicate person who does not deserve any of this but amazingly strong, if I had know she was this strong I would have had her helping me with all the DIY around the house (humour before anybody starts saying something)

Best Regards all

Julie

Barbara B
09-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Hi Julie,
Like your wife I am battling advanced kidney cancer Grade 4, stage 3. It's amazing where we are able to find the strength and courage from, I wish you both well on whats a difficult journey. I too am lucky enough to have a supportive wife who enjoys joint shopping trips. Barb

baldy1
09-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Colleen / Pamella you both know how differcult it is with the battle thank you

Barbara its an awful time for you, you keep going girl the very best of luck

Julie

kimdl93
09-15-2015, 06:38 AM
Yes, she is a super wife. What thoughtful gifts!

Wish her our best as she copes with chemo.

colleen ps
09-15-2015, 06:51 AM
Colleen / Pamella you both know how differcult it is with the battle thank you

Barbara its an awful time for you, you keep going girl the very best of luck

Julie

We were very lucky, My sister in law was in a bad way, she ended up having two goes at it and ended up with a huge scar on her neck after an operation and the other time a mastectomy. That was over ten years ago and to know her now, you would never guess the problems she has overcome. There is always hope. the only worry is whether it is "in the family" so its never far from our minds.

nicolelovescrystal
09-15-2015, 01:41 PM
Julie, sounds like you are one of the lucky few, as am I. My wife is awesome with my crossdressing. She has fun with it as well. She loves going out with me dressed and taught me how to do my make up. She shops with me and helps "cover for me" while we shop. She is the encouragement I need while out in public. So, yes! Hoorah for our wives!

daviolin
09-16-2015, 06:49 AM
Good for you, Julie. I have a super wife also. Every crossdresser should have one. Daviolin

Jaime Noel
09-16-2015, 06:55 AM
I got home from a long day yesterday which involved coming out to my Doctor, my Therapist and going to my first support group and social club. I get home to find that my lovely wife and super partner picked up some tights for me when she was out yesterday. :)

So much love for that woman. xo

Kevyn53
09-16-2015, 10:43 PM
My wife also has cancer. Her's is metastatic and is never going to go away, but she was told in 1997 that she had about 18 months to live and she's still here. I'm starting to think that having a severe disease like cancer changes your outlook on life and they are more accepting of things that make their caregivers feel less stress.