PDA

View Full Version : Another little step

transfeminate
09-13-2015, 06:48 PM
Being fairly slim, I bought my breastforms in quite a modest size and today it occurred to me that I could probably wear them under my regular clothes without being . So I tried it out and with approval from my great other half, took off out for breakfast with all female underwear. Not much, perhaps but a wonderful feeling nevertheless.
Maybe even yet I'll find a way to take the next step and do more than just sit in my car.

BLUE ORCHID
09-13-2015, 07:05 PM
Hi TF, The journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step, Go For IT.:hugs:

Allisa
09-13-2015, 07:15 PM
Under dressing is a good way to start, I take it you never left your car to go eat? No one has x-ray vision they don't know what your wearing, don't dwell on what your wearing and be yourself.

Ms Bernadette
09-13-2015, 07:46 PM
It is a wonderful feeling. I have done the same on occasion. Each time is a different experience, I try something new every time. Set your own pace, cherish each and every moment. I'm starting to enjoy my journey.

Bernadette

Bobbi46
09-14-2015, 02:27 PM
You are right it does start with the first steps today was my second visit to my favourite ladies clothing shop and being somewhat emboldened by my first attempt I wore a bra with forms and a slightly low neck top which just showed a hint of bra at the cleavage, I went into two shops before my favourite shop and I did not feel at all vulnerable although ever so slightly nervous, but nothing untoward happened and even though I had to lean over slightly to use the card machine nobody noticed the I was showing just a bit more. I have to say I was not out to show off anything I just felt so much more comfortable the way I was.

transfeminate
09-15-2015, 04:17 PM
Actually Lisa I did go eat and did some shopping with my wife. Now I have to find the courage to go for a drive in my full feminine mode