PDA

View Full Version : Been gaone for a bit.

Jeannie
09-14-2015, 10:32 PM
Hello everyone, haven't posted in a good while so I thought I would tonight. I have been checking in every once in a while just to what you all were doing. When I first found this site I was amazed that there were so many out there that were having the same problems I was having so I knew I had to join. I have been absolutely amazed at all of you and you have taught me so much that I still come here to learn. I have never been in public dressed and really don't intend to try it, it's just to risky for me. I have a wonderful supporting wife and she even allows me to wear some of her clothes (not the new stuff). Anyway I am dressed tonight and am wearing one of her tops that I like. I was all dressed up with pantyhose and heels and really felt pretty, which is a real challenge for me but I love and I am going to intend to keep doing it. I changed into more comfortable clothed. I also put on makeup and dressed up which I haven't done for almost a year because to many of the kids stopping and spending the night. I don't think they know anything about Jeannie and I am fine with that. So I am feeling really girly right now and I am having a blast. I will try to respond to your postings from now on and not be gone for such a long time. Hugs and kisses, Jeannie.

BLUE ORCHID
09-15-2015, 07:02 AM
Hi Jeannie, Welcome back, When you are here you are home.:hugs:

Just about any question you have one or more of us will probably have an answer for you.:daydreaming:

It's truly amazing that we can have friends all over the world with just a click of the mouse.:love:

Allisa
09-15-2015, 09:11 AM
Hello Jeannie, welcome back and not every one has to go public just enjoy yourself and stop by this site more often.

Kate Simmons
09-15-2015, 09:21 AM
I'm glad to hear you are doing well my friend. I always enjoyed reading your postings. Be well. :battingeyelashes::)

Jeannie
09-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Thanks Blue Orchard, Lisa and Kate. I have been watching a little bit and I still enjoy coming here. I have no idea what gaone means but I have been GONE a bit. Well I will be here from now on just not everyday. Facebook, chores and music takes a lot of my time these day.

Hugs from Jeannie.

Tracii G
09-16-2015, 05:54 PM
Welcome back Jeannie.

Jeannie
09-16-2015, 11:04 PM
Thanks Tracii.

CynthiaD
09-17-2015, 09:02 PM
Welcome back!

Lydia Hamilton
09-18-2015, 12:17 PM
Welcome back Jeannie. I am the same way. Come and go. I do so treasure this site. It's not only clean but user friendly. My generation had the FM radio and eight tracks as the big discovery. Computers still challenge me. L.

Jeannie
09-26-2015, 09:28 PM
My generation had the FM radio and eight tracks as the big discovery.

So did mine, but I can remember listening to a Japanese transistor radio long before FM hit the air waves. I decided to learn about computers while I was on active duty in the Army. I could see that they were not a novelty and the future was learning as much as I could about them. I can now put one together from pieces parts and make it work (most of the time anyway). I had promised myself that I was not going be a dinosaur ambling around in the past. Thanks for your posting.