PDA

View Full Version : a guy asked me if i was a guy

pamela7
09-19-2015, 01:13 PM
A first for me, wearing a hat but no wig and no make-up but with my nails done and all femme clothing including a bright skirt, and this guys comes up and asks me if I'm a dude, lol. He then asks me why I'm wearing ladies clothes, and I reply they're mine, not ladies, and then he asks if I always dress this way - "yes". Then we start talking about drugs ...

marie123
09-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Lol....that's a jump

heatherdress
09-19-2015, 01:32 PM
Pamela - Was it a first for you to be wearing all femme clothing without makeup and a wig? Or was it a first for you to be asked why you were dressed that way?

And how did you then jump from clothing to drugs?

pamela7
09-19-2015, 02:05 PM
Hi Heather, the first was to be asked if i was a guy. He brought up the drugs topic also ... life just happens sometimes!

then his mate said he also wears skirts sometimes, and that his dad always wears skirts

and another guy came up to me and was convinced I'd always been a crossdresser, claims to have seen me dressed years ago (whereas i only started in january) ...

... and then i got invited to go live on a beach in Egypt, and hang out with the Bedou ... its been a long day of rich experiences

reb.femme
09-19-2015, 03:26 PM
Well at least you had him guessing, which I would take as a very nice compliment in itself.

I love the way that what seems like an almost aggressive approach at first, can swing in a completely different direction in the blink of an eye.

Rebecca

AngelaYVR
09-19-2015, 04:30 PM
So how are you coping with all the crushing boringness of these conversations? ;) :D

pamela7
09-19-2015, 04:39 PM
:-) Angela, if i told you 1% of all the events of the last 15 years in my life you'd not believe it in a novel. Nor would you (probably) believe the stories of many of the people I keep bumping into. This is still a magical world, just needs waking up from the nightmare.

jenniferinsf
09-19-2015, 04:47 PM
if i were an analyst i would be hard pressed to join the dots.....cute story tho

Katey888
09-19-2015, 05:22 PM
...and then he asks if I always dress this way - "yes". Then we start talking about drugs ...

... and then i got invited to go live on a beach in Egypt, and hang out with the Bedou ... its been a long day of rich experiences

Why is it neither of these things surprise me...? :gfi:

I always knew they were much more laid back and a little, different, in the West Country... something to do with scrumpy and crop circles I believe...

Soooo - can you get BT Broadband with the Bedou..? :D

Katey x

pamela7
09-19-2015, 05:38 PM
topping the day off, it turns out my stepson's new girlfriend's dad is also a crossdresser, so its normal for her to see me wandering around dressed - perhaps the West Country is a little more "liberal" :-)

Robin414
09-19-2015, 09:38 PM
Wow Pamela, sounds like you fell into a 'rabbit hole' girl, love the post 😃

Tracii G
09-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Wow that was an odd fellow.
There have been a few times guys have come up and asked questions and I usually mess with them a little.
Had one guy ask if I was a transtesticle LOLOLOL
Another guy was with his wife in Ulta and he asked me are you a woman? I acted pissed and said no I'm a trans man.

pamela7
09-20-2015, 03:38 PM
that's funny Tracii. today tho' topped it all. A lady came up to me and said i was more beautiful than most women of my age. I can only assume she was mad, but hey-ho, it made my day. I had many compliments on my dress as well, all in all another beautiful day in the West Country.

and I was asked for my name, and a lady refused my male-name answer, and so i revealed "Pamela", then she was happy! Howsabout that?

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Hi Pam, :daydreaming:You just can't make this stuff up.:hugs:

Shads_Firehawk
09-20-2015, 08:12 PM
That's awesome. I haven't been out dressed further than my back garden in the evening for 30 years. Oh how times have changed, also the people where you are seem more friendly than where I am.

Tracii G
09-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Some people are truly curious what you are and some don't see past the wig and clothes.
I was in the mall food court eating a bite and there were two ladies in their 80's I guessing sitting a few tables over from me.
When I got up to take my tray over to the trash cans I dropped a napkin on the floor unknowingly .
One of the ladies said ma'am you dropped your hankie on the floor.
I did my proper short skirt squat and dip with my knees together and said "thank you dear" and smiled.
All I heard as I walked away "Oh my my Deloris that young woman has such a deep voice I bet the men just love her". "Why I remember in the movies all the starlets had voices like hers and the men swooned over them."
I had to chuckle as I walked away. Such a sweet lady.