PDA

View Full Version : it looks better on me!

caitlyn aguilera
09-21-2015, 06:51 PM
so i accidentally, not thinking, told my wife that a dress would look better on me, of course i was just playing, she didnt like it, she did not get that mad but after that she now bullies me a little about how much more she knows about fashion...I will never do that again....lol

Laurana
09-21-2015, 07:23 PM
Well at least you didn't say her butt looks fatter than yours in it :)

ReineD
09-21-2015, 08:38 PM
So Caitlyn, I'm wondering ... do you know why your wife wasn't happy with that comment and if you do, could you tell us?

Adriana Moretti
09-21-2015, 09:26 PM
who throws a shoe???????Honestly......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an0bVaTjF_Y

PamTG
09-21-2015, 09:31 PM
Glad that I am single and nobody tells me anything about how I look and I can't offend anyone either lol

franlee
09-21-2015, 10:33 PM
It has been said the tru8th would set you free, don't believe that! It will get you in all kinds of trouble and in some cases divorced. I guess in a terrible way that is free though, so forget all of this and restrain that mouth.

kelseygal
09-22-2015, 12:33 AM
It has been said the tru8th would set you free, don't believe that! It will get you in all kinds of trouble and in some cases divorced. I guess in a terrible way that is free though, so forget all of this and restrain that mouth.

Lots of truth there, gotta know your lady or guy and how far is too far. To OP, that was a gutsy slip, haha, bet you were sweating bullets for a minute there. Fwiw, my wife can be a little self conscious about weight, and I think she resents my slim physique and longer waist. Go figure...

bridget thronton
09-22-2015, 08:54 AM
It is OK for her to tell something looks better on you than her (the converse is risky as you found out)

Katey888
09-22-2015, 09:28 AM
I think the expression, Caitlyn, is : "What goes around, comes around..." :)

I can have a joke with my wife too, but never one like that... :hiding:

Katey x

Pat
09-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Wow. Look at the experience as an education. Now get ready to pay the student loans. ;) Never, ever tell a wife or girlfriend that you're better at being a woman then she is. In any way.

caitlyn aguilera
09-22-2015, 12:14 PM
thanks for the funny comments, lol

reb.femme
09-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Hi Caitlyn,

You should have insulted her mum too. No point in hanging back if you're trying to annoy her :devil:.

I'd say you committed a major error there and I believe in French they call that a 'faux pas' :heehee:. Oh well, chalk it down to experience.

Rebecca (online Agony Aunt)

CynthiaD
09-22-2015, 07:45 PM
Yeah. Women say that kind of stuff to each other a lot. When she's with you, I'm sure she doesn't want to hear it from you too.

BLUE ORCHID
09-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Hi Katelyn, See line #3 in my signature.:daydreaming:

Robin414
09-22-2015, 10:16 PM
Yikes, kinda like being a tough guy and having your wife say 'yah, I can fill out that muscle shirt better than you!' Ouch 😂 ahh, chalk one up for experience and what ever doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger. ..or harder to insure! 😯

Tracii G
09-23-2015, 01:48 AM
You found out the hard way to never say things like that.

Jaylyn
09-23-2015, 03:08 PM
As you grow older you'll learn to think before you speak words like that.... lol either that or a knot on your head will help you to understand a silent tounge is sometimes better than the truth. Especially if they ask for your opinion, always brain in motion before your tounge moves... Lol

celeste26
09-23-2015, 05:15 PM
In my house I am the one with the bras, dresses, heels and long hair, the wife is the one with the denims, the short hair and the boots. Its been that way since we were married. No words need be said it is obvious to anyone. She is the one who asks me if things work together. I dont know if this is the best of both worlds or not but it does work.

Krisi
09-28-2015, 04:55 PM
The first time my wife saw me in a skirt she commented that it looked better on me than it would on her. I'm not sure if she was serious or not, but any man who thinks he looks better as a woman or in women's clothing than his wife needs to know to never share that thought with his wife. NEVER!