PDA

View Full Version : About ready to start counting hours.

Peggie Lee
09-24-2015, 08:31 PM
I joined this forum almost 2years ago so I could get a feeling of what I could expect to encounter on my journey to my true self. Most of my postings were just updates but I would read this forum every day for new insights and take advantage of the collective wisdom that was offered by all who post here.
I started seeing a gender therapist then a psychologist, joined local trans groups, started hormones, going 24/7 as Peggie Lee, came out at work, legally changed my name and gender and now in just 24 day I will leave to go to Burlingame CA to have GRS with Dr. Marci Bowers.
The GRS is the end game for me, I am a woman and have always been, if I was not healthy enough for surgery I feel my transition is complete and could live out the rest of my life happy but I am in good shape so that sucker between my legs that has been the bane of my existence since childhood is coming off.

This forum has made me think, investigate and question every step I have taken, my thanks to all that have gone before and to all that are just starting please understand there is great wisdom here, not all will apply to you but will still be beneficial to understanding the journey.

Love to all Peggie Lee Jones

Abby Kae
09-24-2015, 08:40 PM
I'm one of those just starting here, and I love it here already.

Best of luck to you, I hear Dr. Bowers is great!

Jennifer-GWN
09-24-2015, 09:28 PM
... but I am in good shape so that sucker between my legs that has been the bane of my existence since childhood is coming off.

Then the best response is ... be gone with it... or is it "off with you're head". Perhaps a bit on the side of flippant don't mind me, its been a long tiresome week and I'm getting to the punchy point.

I wish you all the best and a healthy recovery in reaching this final milestone.

Cheers... Jennifer

Suzanne F
09-25-2015, 01:55 AM
Peggie Lee,
Congratulations on your journey! I hope to be about 6 months behind you. Let us know when you get to the hospital so we can be thinking about you.
Suzanne

Rianna Humble
09-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Doesn't matter if you were posting mainly updates, I'm happy that we were able to help in some small way.

Congratulations on the appointment with Doctor Bowers. I hope all goes well for you and that you have a good support network for after the operation.

dreamer_2.0
09-25-2015, 10:41 AM
Updates are good and this one is great! Congratulations on this step! :)