PDA

View Full Version : There's a thrill that goes with being spotted

Amanda Harriman
02-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Most of the time I dress up I just do it at home and take pictures. It was after one picture session that I discovered a new thrill. I took a few leg pictures with a short skirt and some high heels but didn't bother to dress all the way- nothing done from the neck up. I was careful not to get my face in the pictures, but one shot went off early. So there I was, all in black, pumps, pantyhose, mini skirt, blousa and bra but the head of a man. I brought the pictures to be developed at an hour place a few days later after forgetting about the face shot. When I picked up the pictures an hour later, the girl at the counter recognized me, made some serious eye-contact but didn't say anything. While she was getting the pictures, she called over her partner, they whispered back and forth. I couldn't hear it, but I'm sure it went something likes this:

"Here's the guy who dressed up as a woman."

The other girl looked over her shoulder for a second.

The first girl brought the pictures to me and smiled at me as I paid. I couldn't believe how much of an accidental thrill it was that she knew and gave me genuine smile.

At that point I realized how exciting it was to "have my cover blown". It's now part of my routine to dress, take pictures and leave one or two in the roll at least without my wig. When I have the pictures developed, I get the one hour.

Also, when I go out I don't try to fem up my voice. I can't pull it off so I don't even try. People's reactions are half the experience.

Kaitlyn Michele
02-11-2006, 05:51 PM
amanda

i admited it on another thread...i agree..that happened to me with a guy...i was developing pictures(family pics) at the digital kiosk...and sure enough there were a bunch of old pics of me dressed...he's going thru them one by one...do you want this one??? at first i almost died...i said no to each but each one popped up clear as day!!!...but i didnt die...he didnt say anything at all..and then i found i was excited by the whole thing..

also i go out dressed...i go into malls and hotels ....i like to be seen and i know i don't fool anybody really but its all part of the thrill for me