PDA

View Full Version : Planning for the Future...

Miss Mandy
09-30-2015, 02:49 PM
My question is this: Do you and your SO every plan for the long-term?

Today, I spent about seven hours as Mandy with my wife at our residence. Had a "few" glasses of champagne and got to talking about our future together. My wife is a medical professional and we talked about me receiving MTF HRT to become more feminine. She was intrigued and I think she is agreeable to the idea. So here it is:

In ten years, after our children leave home, my wife will administer everything I will need to become more feminine...I will live as her BFF/ sister/ lover/ housewife. We are going to move to the country, start a B and B, and run it as co-hostesses...

reb.femme
09-30-2015, 02:57 PM
Hi Mandy,

My wife booked some holiday dates for 2016 today, but that's about it I'm afraid. My only long term planning for retirement is to win the lottery, if not, I'll move into your place on social benefits?

Seriously, I can't say that we think too much about the future as fate plays a big part in it too. My kids left home some years back and the mortgage is paid, mission accomplished. Now any ideas for those lottery numbers?

Rebecca

Amber42
09-30-2015, 03:19 PM
Wow, that's a great conversation and an even better plan! How much champagne did you have? ;-)

Did you already come out to the kids? I think that is one of the really hard parts. I could see myself living happily ever after with my wife...eventually, but it's telling the kids that would weigh heavily.

You've given me a great topic to bring up next time my wife and I have some alone time :-)

Miss Mandy
09-30-2015, 03:35 PM
No, we have no plans to ever tell our children. Should I become feminized, I will camouflage myself, and become dear old dad when needed. Miss Mandy is our sacred secret between my wife and I.

Jenniferathome
09-30-2015, 08:34 PM
of course we do, as husband and wife. There is no other future for me.

Melissa in SE Tn
10-01-2015, 05:43 AM
Mandy, I enjoyed reading your thread because it is so great to read about accepting wives who help promote our needs to be enfemme. Your wife goes one better: she is planning to promote you to live en femme. You are so lucky & blessed. Good luck to you both. Peace, mel

Teresa
10-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Mandy,
That's a great plan it's good that your wife sees it as a close working relationship, I hope it works out for you.

As far as telling or hiding from the kids, mine are in their thirties and both know about my dressing, it works well for us, my wife doesn't have to keep looking over her shoulder so she's far more content with the situation. It may be more comfortable for you and your wife to do the same when reach that point, it's a shame when you've accepted transition and still have to hide it from close ones.

Claire Cook
10-01-2015, 06:22 AM
of course we do, as husband and wife. There is no other future for me.

... ditto, but I'd add sometime girl friends. We don't have kids.

CarlaWestin
10-01-2015, 06:46 AM
"My question is this: Do you and your SO every plan for the long-term?"

We are in the financial future planning mode right now. Unfortunately, my wife just sees a lot of shoes, dresses, bras and wigs. She has never met Carla and doesn't want to live with a femmy BFF.
But then, the future always surprises us with unexpected change. Who knows what might happen.

Linda E. Woodworth
10-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Why do simple questions have such complicated answers?

As luck would have it my wife and I are starting to talk about retirement and what we will do once that happens.

She actually asked me a couple of years ago where did I see Linda fitting into retirement. I'm still struggling with that answer.

So to answer the question, yes we've started discussing it but are still early in the planning stages.

jenniferinsf
10-01-2015, 09:11 AM
wonderful conversation more of us should have. my wife and i have been having it with the goal of finding recognizing the life style changes that would come with moving to smaller towns rather than big cities, new friend vs old friends and if living as two women full time is really what we both want as we look ahead....now ...about those lottery numbers.