PDA

View Full Version : Penny (Big Bang Theory) Crossdress Fantasy Captions

jessica_brink
09-30-2015, 04:49 PM
Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I posted some images on Deviantart involving Penny (the hot blond girl from the TV show Big Bang Theory) and crossdressing. I basically took some pictures of her and added captions about crossdressing as her. If that sounds unclear just check them out for yourself. Keep in mind these are aimed at crossdressers so they're not for everyone. And don't worry, none of them feature sexual content. I'll put the link down here. Tell me what you think and which one you like most sweeties.

Also I'm looking for new ideas for future pics, so if you have any suggestions (meaning a pic of Penny and a caption to go with it) please let me know, there's a big chance I might make it into a new image.

http://jessicabrink.deviantart.com/gallery/56135764/Penny-crossdress-fantasies

(I just discovered there's a separate forum for pics and videos, so moderators please feel free to move this topic if you feel like it)

Erica Marie
09-30-2015, 05:30 PM
To each there own,but when I see caption pics like that, I feel that transgender people are being made a joke of. But that is just me, sorry.

jessica_brink
09-30-2015, 05:37 PM
To each there own,but when I see caption pics like that, I feel that transgender people are being made a joke of. But that is just me, sorry.

Sorry if I've offended you, but I assure you these are not meant to be insulting, it's really how I feel

Robin414
10-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Wow, I missed this one! I personally loved it Jessica 😃

jessica_brink
10-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Thx girl, glad to hear! I'll be posting some more very soon so keep an eye out for them

Jaylyn
10-02-2015, 01:30 PM
Penny is a cutie. She's funny, serious, and also a very good actress. What cd would not want to look like her. I can see if you were not a cd how some would think you were making fun of CDs but I took it differently. Maybe it's because I watch the show and know the whole show is based on making fun of others who are not as intelligent as Shelton.

Robin414
10-02-2015, 01:38 PM
Absolutely Jaylyn! Keep 'em coming Jessica, it's not offensive in the enchanted forest girl! 😃

jessica_brink
10-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Just uploaded a new one, pretty happy about it! I made two others but I'll upload them tomorrow. If you have ideas of your own please let me know!

Tracii G
10-02-2015, 03:24 PM
Cute idea Jessica.

franlee
10-02-2015, 09:33 PM
That is a fun set of pictures, I'm amused and get a kick out of laughing at myself from time to time.

docrobbysherry
10-02-2015, 11:36 PM
I'm probably naive, Jessica. Is it legal to take someone else's pics without permission and use them any way u like?:eek:

Maybe I'm overly sensitive because I just spend too much time on FB-----:sad:

Carolina
10-03-2015, 01:59 PM
Nice! I like Penny's looks (and character on the sitcom) but i also crave about Bernadette's dresses and midi flowing and sometimes vintage skirts...

jessica_brink
10-03-2015, 03:23 PM
I'm not sure if it's completely legal, but I'm not making money off of it, so as long as I don't get any copyright warnings I'm gonna continue with it. I uploaded a couple more pics BTW ;)

Robin414
10-03-2015, 09:50 PM
I love them Jessica, I love to giggle! If the thread gets deleted just remember it 'did some good' 😊 (Caitlyn Jenner)

jessica_brink
10-10-2015, 01:09 PM
Ok, well let's all just be quiet about it then ;) I'm pretty sure the whole site is full with unauthorized pics

Katey888
10-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Members...

It's most likely Jessica's witty additions will be covered under 'fair use' as they could be represented as satire or parody and they are not being done for commercial gain. Besides, if the studio is suing anyone it will be Jessica and Deviant Art - NOT you, or cd.com, so while your concern is noted and generous, please just stick to comments about the captions.. :)

Thanks so much...

Katey

jessica_brink
11-22-2015, 07:34 PM
uploaded some more in the meantime, please check them out!

Robin414
11-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Helped her shave...LOL 😅 Thanks for reviving this Jessica, I find it inspirational, and great for a giggle or two!

MissDanielle
11-22-2015, 10:28 PM
Love the I wanna be her caption. Kaley and I are the same height so she's one of the reasons I'm debating getting C cup forms.

ReineD
11-23-2015, 08:22 AM
I don't get it, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and I am not offended.

But, this is a new one for me - fantasies of GGs as CDers. I wonder how common this is.

Beverley Sims
11-23-2015, 09:10 AM
I see where you are at, the first one is a good statement but it does lose it as it progresses.

Yes many of us would like to look like Penny.

phylis anne
11-23-2015, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the giggle :heehee:been a wild day , I had a real time experience a girl made the comment to me that all men are alike ,in that all you guys want is our bodies ! my reply floored her when i told her that as attractive as I found her, I was wondering what it would be like to have her figure ! she said that made her day and gave me a hug

jessica_brink
11-24-2015, 06:29 AM
I don't get it, but I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and I am not offended.

But, this is a new one for me - fantasies of GGs as CDers. I wonder how common this is.

Well there's not much to 'get', it's just fantasizing, put some smiles on people's faces in the meantime.

It might look like GGs as CDers, but it's actually the other way around, because I wanna be Penny

- - - Updated - - -

I see where you are at, the first one is a good statement but it does lose it as it progresses.

Yes many of us would like to look like Penny.

The first one basically sums up what the thought behind the pics is. After that I tried a bit more variety. It's also not easy to keep coming up with ideas. If you have one of your own (pic and caption) please let me know!

larry
11-24-2015, 09:36 AM
Very Cute. Thanks. I have all the respect in the world for her but that does not stop me from wanting to look like her. hehe I appreciate your work !

Karen RHT
11-24-2015, 10:03 AM
Thanks Jessica, like Robin and others, I enjoy your creativity.

Karen

jessica_brink
11-28-2015, 08:49 AM
Thx sweeties for the nice comments sweeties, glad my work is being enjoyed. I'm always looking for new caption ideas BTW!

CindyT
12-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Penny is by far my favorite actress! So Pretty! When I dress, that is the look I go for even though I am way too large to pull it off.... yes I like your pics look great!

jessica_brink
12-05-2015, 11:58 PM
Penny is by far my favorite actress! So Pretty! When I dress, that is the look I go for even though I am way too large to pull it off.... yes I like your pics look great!

Great, I love her look too, my big inspiration. Do you get the urge to dress up too when you watch her? Glad you like the pics. I've kinda run out of ideas for the moment though.

jessica_brink
12-20-2015, 08:54 AM
Uploaded a new one, which I think some of you wil definitely be able to connect with, even if it doesn't necessarily apply to Penny for you. Here's the link again, I'm talking about number 14 x

Robin414
12-20-2015, 10:06 AM
I sooo love these Jessica! I think at some level...they're 'inspirational'? And they're damn cute too 😉

Just saying thank you! ☺

jessica_brink
12-21-2015, 12:29 PM
I sooo love these Jessica! I think at some level...they're 'inspirational'? And they're damn cute too 😉

Just saying thank you! ☺

Thx, great to hear you enjoy them so much. I have another one ready but should you have an idea yourself please let me know!

jessica_brink
02-15-2016, 02:42 PM
Just uploaded three new ones, enjoy!

Robin414
02-17-2016, 12:41 AM
I love these! Anyone else into Big Bang? Let Jessica or myself know if you'd like to get in on it, this could be a lot of fun 😀

Amy Lynn3
02-17-2016, 10:41 AM
Robin I am with you gals. I love the Big Bang Sitcom. To look like Penny is only in my dreams.:love:

irene9999
02-17-2016, 03:19 PM
I like these! Penny's cute and I like her style