PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's day SURPRISE!

Kassandra
02-11-2006, 08:25 PM
Ladies!

What a day! I just had such an experience. I had been putting it off, but I went to a local lingerie shop. I intended to buy something for my wife and since I found out that they are CD friendly, the thought had crossed my mind about getting fitted for a bra and maybe pick up some panties for myself. I had never had a fitting and thought it would be neat. The folks there are very friendly and I was feeling courageous enough to ask.

Well, I should have guessed that the weekend before Valentine's day would the the absolute worst day to ask for a private fitting. I walked into the shop and there were at least a dozen other ladies there. I wasn't put off or embarressed particularly, but I sure wasn't going to announce to the whole place that I wanted to try on a bra. Oh well. It was a thought, but maybe some other time.

Anyway, one of the sales people came by and asked what kind of lingerie I wanted and I described some of the outfits I wanted to get for my wife. She pointed me to a rack and said if I had any questions, she would be right back, but there was a lady in the fitting room who needed her attention and asked if she could finish with her first. I said sure, I would look around and pick out some things I liked.

Well, I went to the racks and as I looked, I could overhear the conversation in the fitting room. Like most fitting rooms they have doors, but no top so you can hear just about everything.

I overheard the usual things you might hear, like "How does that fit?" and "What other colors would you like?", things like that.

Then I heard "Oh isn't she the pretty one!" and "Who's that in the mirror?" Ok, some woman had brought her baby to the store and had her with her in the fitting room. I thought it was kind of cute. Having a raised two daughters, I can understand how complicated your life can get when you have a little ones. It kind of brought me back to the memories of when I would go shopping with my two babies in tow.

Then, all of a sudden, I recognized the voice of the lady trying on the clothes in the fitting room!

It was MY DAUGHTER IN THE FITTING ROOM! With my granddaughter!

I almost burst out laughing! She was obviously getting something romantic to wear for her husband for Valentine's Day. Well I was there for similar reasons. But she doesn't know about my crossdressing. I thought about waiting around until she came out of the room and surprise her, but I decided that I wouldn't.

She would have been embarassed if I saw what she bought, and I would be embarassed if she saw what I was thinking about buying for my wife. So when the sales lady came back out, I explained the situation and said that I would come back later.

I left the shop and came back about an hour later. By then, there were even more people in the shop. But the sales lady recognized me and we had a good giggle over it. She did mention to my daughter that I had been there, then looked solemn and asked if she shouldn't have said anything. I said that it was fine and we would have a good laugh about it later.

After picking out some things for my wife to enjoy on Valentines Day and heading toward my car, something occured to me. What a wierd turn of events it *could* have been! Let's say the shop wasn't so busy, and I *had* decided to ask for a bra fitting. Then have my daughter walk in the shop and overhear MY conversation!

If I do go back for things for me I am definitely going to ask for a PRIVATE fitting!

Happy Valentine's Day girls!

Love ya!

-Tris

uknowhoo
02-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Oh Trista, that's too funny.

Imagine if you had gotten your fitting today.:eek:

All's well that ends well I suupose.

Happy Valentine's Day.;)

Hugs,

Tammi

Laurie Ann
02-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Life is full of such coincidences. It is a funny story though.