PDA

View Full Version : wanting your femme side to stay a while longer

IamWren
10-01-2015, 11:17 AM
A few days ago, I had the chance to do full makeup for just the second time ever (shameless plug: I posted a few pics (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?232147-so-nervous-showing-my-face-for-first-time-en-femme&highlight=) in the gallery :D) and absorbed the experience primping and dressing for the six hours I had. I loved it…. just loved it.

But I knew the moment was coming where I had to let Sayyidah ‘Sue’ go back. It was a strange feeling that made me kind of sad. I mean, I really didn’t want to say goodbye. I may have actually said out loud, “but I don’t want her to go.”

Does that happen to any of you gals? I imagine it does or did when you first started dressing. I guess my real question is how long did it take for that feeling to fade away. How long did it take for the stripping off of the forms, panties and makeup to become easier and easier until it was nothing at all to let your femme alter ego go away again.

~ Sayyidah 'Sue'

Jaylyn
10-01-2015, 11:27 AM
I've been dressing since I was very young. It really didn't bother me at first. Now that I grown old I dress to the max and really hate saying goodbye to Jaylyn. It takes an hour to do all the makeup and matching clothes heels hose and accessories. I call it dressing to the nines and actually trying to get every thing perfect. I feel I want to be Jaylyn for a longer time but know the reality is I can't and have a let down transferring back to Jay.

Julie Denier
10-01-2015, 11:47 AM
My opportunities to dress are limited, so it's always a letdown for me when it's time to finally put Julie away ;)

Katey888
10-01-2015, 12:22 PM
It hurts a little bit every time... but I'm also happy to get back to drab me... and then back femme again sometime in the future... :confused:

Weird, ain't it..?

Katey x

carhill2mn
10-01-2015, 12:33 PM
That "feeling" will probably never go away. Even if I have been en femme for days I feel like I do not want to go "drab".

Joanne Curl
10-01-2015, 01:08 PM
I agree. Its really hard to go back to drab after being pretty. I always get a little down and can't wait to be pretty again.

Kate Simmons
10-01-2015, 02:11 PM
All good things must come to an end at some point my friend. :battingeyelashes::)

Alice_2014_B
10-01-2015, 03:30 PM
I still get that same feeling every single time.
:)

RADER
10-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Going back to drab is always a let down.
I try to get says during the week when I can dress, and stay dressed all day.
Like this week, only under dressing on Monday, dressed all day Tuesday, Back
to under dressing on Wed, dressed today Thursday, back to under dress on Friday,
will be dressed on Saturday, Under dressed ON Sunday.
I need a special calender to schedule my dress time. LOL
Rader

iGenny
10-01-2015, 05:31 PM
I always make it a point to say, "Bye bye see ya later." Gets me in the mindset that I'm all done for now.

Brandy Mathews
10-01-2015, 05:37 PM
Always sad when I have to let Bree "go back". Even after a lot of years of getting dolled up, I still don't like it when I have to take my makeup off, go back to male clothing. To this day, I feel so much better in female clothes then I do in male clothes. I don't think that time makes it any easier. That is just me though.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Samantha2015
10-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Yeah so sad to see the wig off and makeup wipes full of face in the trash. :sad:
See you in the mirror next time girlfriend.

Raychel
10-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Every chance I get to dress, I want it to last as long as possible
Absolutely HATE going back to guy mode.
I only make the transition back because I have too. :sad:

PamTG
10-01-2015, 08:25 PM
I am not as along as most of you when it comes to dressing but when I do go shopping and I am at the stores and I am shopping for female clothing I just feel so liberated and at home in what I am doing, more home than when I am buying my assigned sex clothes. I just love being around female clothes and picking out what I want and when I know that I am done for the day and have spent all the money on the clothes I want I feel sadness and like I really don't want it to end and that I could shop all day long. I know that its not the same as dressing up and all that but for me its baby steps towards the end goal of being like the rest of you and getting the confidence up to actually dress in real life in the real world and just not in my room.

CynthiaD
10-01-2015, 09:28 PM
I dress every day, and most days I go without makeup, so my "prep" time is about 3 minutes. But I still hate to go back to male mode. I've been dressing for years, and going back to male mode never gets any easier. If anything, it gets harder and harder.

Robin414
10-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Hi Sayyidah! For me it took a out 10 months, I take off my earrings and lipstick and bra but I'm still a chick! I posted a thread about cross 'dressing' v. cross 'behaving' a while ago...even en drab I'm a chick dammit! ��

Ceera
10-02-2015, 06:39 AM
I certainly had that feeling last night. After work I had a quick meal at home, then transformed into Ceera and went to a local bar and music venue to listen to a band that a friend of mine sings in. When I got home at about 10:30 PM, I took off my necklace and earrings and set my purse to one side, but kept everything else on. I delayed changing back by chatting with my daughter, getting a small cup of ice cream and eating it, and surfing the web for a while, before finally sighing and changing back, so I could go to bed. Even though I knew I'll be changing right back into girl mode this morning to spend my work day at home en femme, I still didn't want to 'let her go' last night.

bobbimo
10-02-2015, 06:51 AM
Hi Sue,
Your pics look beautiful! You did a great job on your makeup.
I too know and hate the feeling of spending hours on getting all dressed up, and really wanting to share Bobbi with someone, only to take it all off and get back to 'normal'.
Its very nice now to be able to get dressed and share Bobbi with my wife. I'm still looking to get out into the big wide world and let Bobbi loose.
Bobbi