PDA

View Full Version : 'She' definitely has a much better social life than 'he' does...

Ceera
10-01-2015, 11:55 AM
My feminine self, as Ceera, now has a much better social life than my male identity does...

I consider myself to be 'gender fluid' right now, and I'm comfortable going out either as my original male identity or as a female, as Ceera. Yet in the last two months and the upcoming month's plans, Ceera's social calendar has become much more interesting and active than my male side's activities. So far in August and September I've had ten nights out as Ceera and only two as my male side, and in the next month I already have 4 or 5 more outings planned as Ceera!

Up to the start of August, I had been doing about one night a week of going out socially as Ceera, and one other night each week with my male aspect having friends over to our house for gaming. But the gaming's been canceled, because we've packed most of the stuff in our house, preparing to move.

August 1: I went out to a nightclub as Ceera.

August 8th (Day before my birthday): The main focus of celebrating my birthday was an all-afternoon outing with my daughter, again as Ceera, going to a mall and shopping together and getting makeovers together, and then going out to dinner together. This was the first time I had ever gone to a mall or a restaurant as Ceera.

August 9th (My birthday): My daughter and I went out to dinner with several of my male side's friends, with me in male mode.

August 22: I went out to a nightclub again as Ceera, and also stopped at a grocery store on the way home, for my first time in a grocery while en-femme.

August 29: Austin Pride Festival! Spent all day as Ceera. Went to the Pride festival with my daughter, then went to a "Women's Pride Party after that, at a bar I'd never gone to before. Got to meet and talk with a female band leader that I had seen twice before, and made friends with her and with several of her friends.

September 5th: Male mode, got together with my daughter and another family that are old friends (my male side's best friend, his wife, and their two kids) for a glass bottom boat tour.

September 6th: Spent all day as Ceera. I went with my daughter to the mall again. We shopped all afternoon, had a treat at the in-mall Starbucks, and I got another makeover. Then we had dinner together at a nice restaurant in the mall. After dropping my daughter off at home, I went to the nightclub again.

September 10: On a Thursday night, as Ceera I went to another bar I had never been to before, to hear one of my new musician friends singing in a band. Ceera makes several more new friends. Made another grocery shopping run en-femme on the way home.

Sept 12: I went out to a as Ceera and got a light meal at a drive-in restaurant, then went to a nightclub again, then went to a restaurant and get myself desert and a coffee, and then after a quick stop at home, when to a downtown gay dance club that I'd never been to before, but had heard about at the Pride Festival.

Sept 17: Went out as Ceera back to the bar I had been at on the 10th, to see the same band again, and to socialize with my new friends there.

Sept 18: Went to a women's bookstore as Ceera, to hear two of my musician friends perform.

Sept 19: Went as Ceera to a different bar to attend a CD release party and show for another band. Stopped at Starbucks before the show, and at a fast food restaurant after the show.

Sept 26: Attended a fancy cocktail party as Ceera, and went to a nightclub right after that.

October 1: (Tonight) Going out again as Ceera to see the band I saw on the 10th and 17th, and hang out with my friends.

October 3rd: Plan to attend a dance as Ceera at a local restaurant, with a recently made friend as DJ for the dance.

October 24th: Going as Ceera to a private party where one of my musician friend is performing.

October 29: May attend another music show and charity event, as Ceera.

October 31: Going as Ceera to another private party where one of my musician friend is performing.

So that's 15 to 16 nights out for Ceera in a three month period, and only two for my male side...

'She' definitely has a much better social life than 'he' does...

Ally 2112
10-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Way to go Cera .Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself :)

Alice_2014_B
10-01-2015, 03:50 PM
Wow!
What a schedule!
:)

Julie Denier
10-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Definitely a social butterfly! Of course, we expect to see photos from every one of these events ;)

Ceera
10-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Well Julie, I have posted pics from most of the past events.

Here's a few pictures from the cocktail party on September 26th. I didn't get a pic of me at the party itself because for most of it, they had the lights down and a band playing, and I was dancing.

Here's a closeup of how I did my nails, and the pretty jewelry I wore; Then a close-up of my makeup; Then a pic of my cocktail dress. You can't tell very well in that pic, but my real toenails are painted to match the false nails on my hands. Check my 'Pretty Toes' thread in clothing and beauty for pics of the toenails, painted.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?231984-Pretty-Toes!-First-time-painting-my-toenails&highlight=

The pics with me in the blue blouse are my more casual outfit from tonight, Oct 1st, for going to a bar to listen to a band with my lesbian friends.

(Grrrr. Why is it that you have absolutely no control over the order of images in a post? The order you upload them in and the names of the files both have no relation to what order they are displayed in!)

Robin414
10-01-2015, 11:47 PM
Way to go girl! I'm not really social yet but there are places I only go to en femme cuz that's what they expect...I so have to work on my voice 😢

Ceera
10-05-2015, 01:48 PM
Oh wow... Sunday I got invited to go out on a lake in a yacht with about a dozen people, and I actually had the courage to do it in a bikini! Detailed writeup in another thread, (see link below) but posting pics here because I already did this picture thread this week. That's me in the black bikini, and as far as I can tell, I passed 100% with all the other people on the boat! They all treated me fully as a lady! Woo hoo!

(I was careful to blur everyone else's faces, for their privacy, even though we all posted these to our Facebook pages.)

Details of the event are here: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?232375-OMG!-Spent-six-hours-on-a-yacht-en-femme-and-in-a-BIKINI-and-passed!&p=3822593&viewfull=1#post3822593

Amanda_Nicole
10-05-2015, 09:42 PM
Very inspiring of what we can do if we let go. I am happy for you!!

Lyla
10-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you were accepted passed.

Adriana Moretti
10-06-2015, 04:25 AM
look at it this way....YOU have a social life...LOL.....not she, or he..or two personnas...but YOU....the one person.....thats how I look at it...it also explains why I am so broke .....xoxo

Ceera
10-06-2015, 08:24 AM
Lyla - Honestly, if others treat you 100% like a lady, seem happy to chat with you and interact with you, and in no way act like they are aware that you're not a girl, is there any difference between that and passing 100%?

I'm not trying to deceive anyone. If asked if I am male or female, I'll gladly tell them that I'm MtF transgender, and that I prefer to be treated like a lady when I present as one. Do some of them know and just politely refrain from mentioning it? Probably. Do I care, as long as they don't make an issue of it? Not really.

And when you consider that the people I seem to be passing just fine with include little kids that see me in grocery stores, malls, restaurants and department stores - and the kids don't react adversely either - I'd say I really am succeeding in passing. Adults may just choose to be polite and accepting. But kids usually have no filters on their responses. They blurt out exactly what pops into their minds, without thinking about other's feelings. And those kids who see me also aren't staring or pointing at me or acting like they see anything other than a lady.

Lyla
10-06-2015, 09:45 AM
I meant that in a good way, cause in reality only a small minority of CDs actually pass. Social acceptance should not be confused with passing 100%, the people you interact know you're not a GG even though they don't indicate that they do. So if they don't think your a GG do you really pass? And "treat you like a lady" is just an old fashioned way of saying be polite and mind your manners, which is something everyone should do and usually does around people reguardless of gender, age, or race.

To me, man in a dress, blending, accepted, and passing all have different meanings.

Man in a dress - a GM wearing clothes that are gendered as female, making no effort to hide obvious traits that the person is a GM. This can be done for Halloween, preformances, lots bets, dares, comedic effect ect.

Blending - a GM that looks like they could be a GG at a glance or with out paying attention to finer details of the persons overal appearance. This is where most of the experience CDs fit in they can pick out a good outfit, are groomed properly, make up is up to par, and they display feminine mannerisms. Person may still appear nervous, as they are not fully comfortable being out in public which might give them away or attract attention.

Accepted - a GM that is out, and ventures out in to public regularly. They are skilled and experienced in making themselves appear to be a GG, but still have masculine features (larger brow, square jaw' wide shoulder/chest, larger hands and feet) and lack feminine features (breasts, hips, defined waist, and softer features). The person is comfortable in public, and appears relaxed in most situations.

Passing - a GM that the public views as a GG, usually only achieved by GMs that one the genetic lottery for being a CD. They have a smallish frame, soft facial features, may have some Gyno, require minimal shapewear, have a confident feminine speaking voice and mannerisms.

Hopefully that clears up what I meant.