PDA

View Full Version : Realalistic goals? How are you reaching them, if available?

mandm40c
10-01-2015, 04:22 PM
I don't fully dress as I know I could never, ever come close to passing. So I set myself a couple goals. The first being able to freely wear my hair longer, nails painted, tops, skirts, stockings and heels, in front of family and close friends. So far, I would say I'm making good progress as my rents, SO and best friend know, and all are supportive. All I have left are my SO's, so to be wife, rents and her brother. My second goal, which I have accomplished, is similar too the first minus the skirt and stockings. I go out in pants, woman's of course. Not sure if I can achieve the 3rd goal, which would be able too wear a skirt in public freely. Nice to dream though.

All these goals were and/are being reached with small changes over time. From shaving the legs, clothing styles and finally painting my nails. These changes occurred over the span of a couple years. Thought little leaks over time would be better than busting the dam wide open. Seems too be working. Helped a friend build a deck and did it while skirting the whole weekend. Very liberating to say the least.

heatherdress
10-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Good for you, Mandm. Sounds like you are very successful

I must ask, however, if you wear your hail longer, paint your nails, wear a skirt and top, wear stockings, shave your legs and wear high heels - isn't that sort of being "fully dressed"? Seems like you are only missing make-up. And if you were made-up effectively, how would you look and feel? Maybe you should try. Just don't worry about "passing". If you feel good wearing what you do, just enjoy yourself.

Kate Simmons
10-01-2015, 06:39 PM
I don't have any goals in connection with CDing really. I just have fun with it and let the energy flow. :battingeyelashes::)

Laurana
10-01-2015, 07:27 PM
I guess my goal is to go into a restaurant fully dressed.

PamTG
10-01-2015, 08:19 PM
My goal just at the moment is to wear panties every single day under my male clothes and I have done like almost two weeks straight, in the past I have gone a couple days and then stopped and then started again, my goal is to replace my male underwear with nothing but panties!

Tracii G
10-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Incorporate things slowly and after a while it will be normal to those around you.

Stephanie kirby
10-01-2015, 08:46 PM
My Main goal is to be fully dressed in broad daylight outside, so far Ive only been able to go outside fully dressed at dark, but i have been out in the daytime with painted nails, bra and knickers underneath.

CynthiaD
10-01-2015, 09:46 PM
My goal is to be ordinary. An ordinary old woman, all the time. I dress every day for at least part of the day. I've been anywhere and everywhere en femme. But there are still those times when I have to switch back to drab. I'd like to eliminate those times and live as a woman 24/7.

Katey888
10-02-2015, 05:51 AM
Happy for you mandm... :)

I guess that demonstrates that a 'big bang' is not necessarily the way to go for everyone and there's more than one way to skin a cat... and maybe make a handbag out of it... (kidding ya! ;))

Seriously, we are all individuals as are our circumstances - it's good hear of someone whose planning has worked for them and should encourage others to so the same. :clap:

My goals? Just to manage this at the level it is today, and perhaps have a little fun with it before I get too old... What's too old..? Time will tell... :thinking:

Katey x

Krisi
10-02-2015, 08:22 AM
This is a question I posted a few months ago and most of the replies indicated to me that I had not phrased the question properly. The Internet is very different than talking to people personally.

My goal at this point is to go out in public with my wife as Krisi. To walk the streets of the city as two female friends shopping, dining, etc. I would do this in another town at least a couple hour's drive from home. It would probably require renting a room and spending a night or two.

I am ready for this to happen, I don't think my wife is.

New Jen
10-02-2015, 09:38 AM
I'm struggling with weight. Right now I look awful dressed so I'm putting it up until I drop 40 pounds. Interim goal - when I'm 20 pounds down I'm getting my legs waxed.

Robin414
10-02-2015, 10:32 AM
My goals, lose a little weight...the top and bottom are awesome but the middle is getting a little out of hand lately 😳 oh, and the voice, if only Darth Vader were a chic...Luke, im your sister...no, really! LOL 😂