PDA

View Full Version : Amusement park advice

nicolelovescrystal
10-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Hi! My wife and I and a friend are planning on going to a local amusement park for their Halloween event. I am going fully dressed, of course. I am looking from advice anyone has for visiting an amusement park while dressed. i.e. how to not loose your wig on a roller coaster, etc. Or do I just not get to ride anything too exciting?

Robin414
10-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Hmmm, I think there's a thing called 'wig tape' that might do the trick...check out a toupee shop en drab maybe? I'd personally shave my head and present as Sinead O'Connor myself, let the face do the talkin' 😊

AngelaYVR
10-02-2015, 12:31 AM
Whoa whoa whoa...not losing your wig on a roller coaster is not in the faq? Phhhpht.

Krisi
10-02-2015, 08:43 AM
Go to a wig store (the one you bought your wig from if possible) and ask them how to do it. I suppose a scarf tied under your chin would work if you can't find any better advice.

Leslie Langford
10-02-2015, 09:11 AM
The biggest challenge will be to make sure that you comply with the minimum height restrictions posted on most rides -LOL! Anything else beyond that is just a detail that can be dealt with creatively, as required

katie_barns
10-02-2015, 11:54 AM
My personal amusement park rules.

No heels
No short skirts
Wig tape or glue (prefer glue)
No loose jewelry
Tight bra or breast form glue (almost lost one on roller coaster once)
Extra panties
Most important extra blouse, you will spill something sooner or later.

Caren_G
10-03-2015, 11:35 PM
I have gone dressed also and Katie's rules are pretty good, one thing that I did was use a pocket bra for my forms. Wig tape is a must if you want to go on anything fast. I had wig tape, and it still seemed like mine was going to fall off.

nicolelovescrystal
10-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the wonderful advice! Wig tape and carry a scarf in my purse sounds like my plan now. I wonder how strong the wig tape is. I will have to google how to use it. As far as forms go, I don't use any. I use a NuBra. I will buy a new one so the adhesive is good and strong.

I am so super excited!

Beverley Sims
10-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Some of those high power roller coasters will test your bra, especially the G forces involved, heavy boobs need a truss. :)

Kim_Bitzflick
10-04-2015, 02:52 PM
I did that a couple years ago. I went on a roller coaster, no wig tape, no pocket bra. I just held my wig on & everything was great.

Ally 2112
10-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Hang on to everything !:)