PDA

View Full Version : What style wig ?

Anne Charlotte
10-14-2004, 07:54 AM
This is a pic of me in male mode.(yuk)

I want to get my long hair back.......should I grow it again, or just get another wig.

And what style wig should I go for to suit my face shape......anyone got any ideas ?

babe4life
10-14-2004, 09:40 AM
This is a pic of me in male mode.(yuk)

I want to get my long hair back.......should I grow it again, or just get another wig.

And what style wig should I go for to suit my face shape......anyone got any ideas ?

Hi Annie! How about something like this? This was fun :D.

Love,
Vicky

crispy
10-14-2004, 09:47 AM
No, vicky, that was BAD.
If you're not careful we'll have to get the smilies to give you a SMACK!! or two. :eek: :eek:
you should apologise to dear Ann Charlotte. There's no smiley for CONTRITE, unfortunately.

from little Miss BOSSYBOOTS :p

babe4life
10-14-2004, 09:53 AM
*sniffles *

Sorry Annie, but I think the style is lovely ...

;)

Anne Charlotte
10-14-2004, 12:34 PM
Thanks Vicky, you tart !!!

And I thought you were my friend (sobs).......

Anyway------makes my chin look huge and (dare I say it) more manly (pukes)

babe4life
10-14-2004, 01:07 PM
Thanks Vicky, you tart !!!

And I thought you were my friend (sobs).......
Anyway------makes my chin look huge and (dare I say it) more manly (pukes)

You know what? You are one very fussy lady! :D. How about this one for style?

Julie
10-14-2004, 01:16 PM
Vicky, that is really cool, I think Anne Charlotte should go for that. :)

Juliette (Julie)

babe4life
10-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Very similar to the style I have with the bangs coming down the front. Mine just has some light curls in them. But I must admit that I love that style too. Not sure about the colour though ;) But who knows?

But here is a hint for everyone: Cosmopolitan Virtual Makeover! :) I love playing with it when I have a chance, although I can't quite get it to work nicely on my face :(

Love,
Vicky

CharlotteSomers
10-14-2004, 04:55 PM
long straight hair is always a nice way to go. Also, definatley get something with bangs to cover your forehead. It will make your head seem not so long (no offence) ;)

babe4life
10-14-2004, 10:55 PM
Hmm, blonde and curly ... No bangs though :(

Love,
Vicky

Anne Charlotte
10-15-2004, 09:14 AM
No. Defintely not me ...... :(

Any others ? :confused:

jessicadiane
10-15-2004, 10:10 AM
She almost looked like Kate Hudson there. Not bad Vicky

babe4life
10-15-2004, 11:49 AM
Ok, here are a few more. I don't know about the colour, but I thought it would be easier to see the styles - these are all long hair wigs. Have to spread it over a few messages it seems :(.

babe4life
10-15-2004, 11:52 AM
... some more ...

babe4life
10-15-2004, 11:54 AM
... almost there ...

babe4life
10-15-2004, 11:55 AM
... the final in the series ...

So what you think?

Jiera
10-15-2004, 12:04 PM
The purple one (#14) is too cool.

And love the pigtails.

Ji

Anne Charlotte
10-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Thanks Vicky.......I think 5, 12, 14, 17

Julie
10-15-2004, 01:01 PM
I went for 5, 10, 14, & 16 but it's Anne Charlotte's call.

Once again excellent stuff Vicky.

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Only a pleasure :)

chantelle
10-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Vicky, you have way too much time on your hands.

Anne,grow your own hair and in the mean time use a wig.The girls here might not know what works for you.Talk to your girl self and ask her what she likes.Not what your male self likes.Anyway we love you.

Jerry
10-15-2004, 09:35 PM
Bangs. Without make-up, definitely need bangs.

Darby
10-15-2004, 09:57 PM
Excuse me "babe" but you went a bit far on that one! She asked a question and from here it was a bit much coming from your end. Prude I am not honey but if your going to morph someone... who asked a question about her needs and desires... at least do it with taste!
I think if Maddy was on, she would give you a talking to also!
Tone it down a bit huh!
Now, Ann, bangs are needed to make your head look smaller. I wouldn't go with straight bangs though but a more of a fluffly look. I bought this one from Ebay and if your interested, email me and I'll give a list of decent and friendly stores I deal with. You are also light skinned so I wouldn't go to dark... a color 33, or 8 in a single color and I just got another wig, same style in a 4/27 that is beautiful... I think it is on my avitar or will be soon from this past weekends fun.
Darby

babe4life
10-15-2004, 11:53 PM
Hi everyone,

Just to set the record straight. It was never my intention to upset Annie. Annie, again, if I have done so, please accept my apologies. Also, if you would prefer that I remove the images, let me know and I will happily do so. I wanted to PM them, but it does not allow attachments.

The best thing to do is to go to a proper fitting establishment and try on thirty styles to see what you like. Unfortunately, I had an unpleasant experience with that when I bought my first wig and have only ever ordered online since. Naturally I would far prefer it to have my own long hair, but at the moment that is not happening.

So to everyone else, I was a little over zealous. It is not something I would normally do to the extent that I did. I apologise to all too.

Now I am going to go sit in the corner and think about what I have done. :(

Vicky

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 05:39 AM
... the final in the series ...

So what you think?
boy arn't we having fun? babe you have a just a little bit of time on your hands dont ya? :D

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 05:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Just to set the record straight. It was never my intention to upset Annie. Annie, again, if I have done so, please accept my apologies. Also, if you would prefer that I remove the images, let me know and I will happily do so. I wanted to PM them, but it does not allow attachments.

The best thing to do is to go to a proper fitting establishment and try on thirty styles to see what you like. Unfortunately, I had an unpleasant experience with that when I bought my first wig and have only ever ordered online since. Naturally I would far prefer it to have my own long hair, but at the moment that is not happening.

So to everyone else, I was a little over zealous. It is not something I would normally do to the extent that I did. I apologise to all too.

Now I am going to go sit in the corner and think about what I have done. :(

Vicky
awww don't do that alone*goes to sit with vicky to keep her comany*i think ann like what you did. i thought it was geat how you did those pics. :D

babe4life
10-16-2004, 06:49 AM
Samantha, <<< hugs >>>

crispy
10-16-2004, 07:42 AM
Samantha, <<< hugs >>>
I'm getting jealous.... :(

genevieve_ohara
10-16-2004, 08:18 AM
Meeeeeeow!

Hey Babe, your postings were wonderful.

Hey everybody else, why don't you leave her alone?

crispy
10-16-2004, 08:33 AM
Meeeeeeow!

:) :) :)

babe4life
10-16-2004, 09:08 AM
Crispy,

<<< hugs >>>

:)

Love,
Vicky

crispy
10-16-2004, 09:19 AM
Crispy,

<<< hugs >>>

Love,
Vicky
hey, we've got to stop meeting like this.... !! :D

babe4life
10-16-2004, 09:45 AM
Meeeeeeow!

Genevieve,
Thank you!!
Love, Vicky

Anne Charlotte
10-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Everyone - cool head........

the images so kindly provided by Vicky gave me a laugh as well as helping me realise that straight hair is not me.

Vicky and I have exchanged PM's on this and I am not offended in any way by the photo-montages.

Thanks everyone for the advice - I was on my way to a consultation with a TV friendly wig shop a few weeks ago, but on the morning of my appointment, my father died from a heart attack, and I haven't been able to go since.

Let's have some fun here ....... life is shit enough as it is....

RIGHT, SOAP-BOX AWAY. :D

*goes to sit in corner with Vicky and gives BIG HUG*

babe4life
10-16-2004, 05:26 PM
Aww, thanks everyone! You are all very, very, very special to me. Now it is time to go to bed because it is already after midnight here and this is one very tired girly.

Much love and appreciative hugs!
Vicky

samanthajay
10-17-2004, 05:51 AM
Samantha, <<< hugs >>>
i love hugs they are so wonderful*hugs* :D

crispy
10-17-2004, 07:10 AM
i love hugs they are so wonderful*hugs* :D
just a jealousy wind-up, right? :(

Julie
10-17-2004, 07:12 AM
I love stories with a happy ending. :D

Congratulations on 500 postings Vicky. :cool:

Anne Charlotte, sorry to hear of your recent bereavement. As Erica says, we're here for you.

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-17-2004, 07:17 AM
Thanks (Julie)! :D

Aww Crispy. You deserve a very, very big hug for being so special! <<<< HUG >>>>

Wow, but my arms are now getting tired ;)

Love,
Vicky

Darby
10-17-2004, 08:21 AM
Vicky,
It wasn't really my intent to get mad at you (well, maybe a tiny bit...). I do apologize for coming on strong but the styles honey...! They were a bit trog like. I'm not a fashion police by any means but everyone wants to look their best.
Accept my apologizes please.
Darby :o

babe4life
10-17-2004, 09:29 AM
Darby,
You are awesome and wonderful and fantastic. Thank you. For the rest, refer to your email ;)
Lots of love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 03:34 AM
just a jealousy wind-up, right? :(
your poasting are confussing? :confused:

crispy
10-18-2004, 03:41 AM
your poasting are confussing? :confused:
pardon??

babe4life
10-18-2004, 10:45 AM
Hi Samantha!

I love these plots inbetween messages. Feels like a real soap opera :). Uhm, let's see. I hugged you. Then you hugged me back. Then I just had to hug Crispy because I didn't yet :).

And then Julie! OH MY :o.

DO YOU NEED A BREATH MINT? TRY BRAND X TODAY!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. IF YOU BUY A KFC ROUNDER, YOU MAY JUST BE IN LINE TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY!

And back to our soapie :D

Love,
Vicky