PDA

View Full Version : Went for a drive dressed!

Joni Thomas
02-11-2006, 11:16 PM
My wife is away for several days! I finally got enough courage to allow the wind to blow up my skirt! (Of course a couple glasses of wine helped) I took off in my car for a night time drive en-fem! I was so excited to do such a thing. I plan on telling my wife when she returns! I figure she knows I'm Joni this weekend, but driving! Wow..........

brandi1
02-11-2006, 11:21 PM
I drive to town almost every weekend dressed to get my daughter from work but it is always at night to my wife always wates till i am dressed to tell me it is my turn but i have fun doing it .

brandi

JoannaDees
02-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Fantastic Joni! I know some might think it's just a baby step, but wow, I know it's a HUGE step. Contratulations baby! Out and Proud!:clap:

Joni Thomas
02-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Thank You for your support! Wow that sounded like a Bartyles & James wine cooler commercial! But I mean it Thanks

annekathleen
02-11-2006, 11:41 PM
I usually just "dress" in the privacy of my own home, but a few times, after dark, I had gotten the courage to leave my home "dressed". What a rush walking from my front door to my vehicle wearing a short skirt, pantyhose, and high heels. They definately made me walk different. Driving was such a turn-on, trying to get used to the gas pedal and brake pedal while wearing heals. And was a rush when I felt the heater blowing warm air against my pantyhose and up my legs. I was wearing a bra with silicone inserts, a black lace cami, and a womans sweater. I think I was hard the entire time. Just thinking about that night, makes me want to go get "dressed" again. So, I'm off to dress like Anne Kathleen. Later ladies!!!

Butterfly Bill
02-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Hope it wasn't TOO many glasses of wine. ("Honesht ossifer, I wazh jusht going fer a drive...)

Holly
02-12-2006, 12:58 AM
Way to go, Joni! :cheer:

Pink Satin
02-12-2006, 07:13 AM
I have to agree, it is great fun.
http://pics-82.hi5.com/userpics/082/136/136347082.img.jpg
http://pics-86.hi5.com/userpics/086/136/136347086.img.jpg

Trish
02-12-2006, 07:21 AM
Going for a drive dressed is great, but, save the wine untill you get back home.

Amanda Harriman
02-12-2006, 07:37 AM
To start interracting with people and to see how it all goes. Try a fast food drive up window. The process is quick enough to get in and out if you get too nervous.

Lindahexi
02-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Many years ago, when I was better looking and living on my own, I dressed to the nines and had full makeup and a fabulous real hair wig. One evening I had an uncontrolable desire to go for a drive en-femme, I even got into the car like a woman (bum first then bring legs in discreetly. As I drove around It gave me such a rush, to think that I was out in public as a woman, even though nobody noticed me. So Joni I know how good you must have felt, but be careful with the booze girl.

Hugs,

Linda.

SweetMonica
02-13-2006, 09:46 AM
I drive to work in a skirt and heels at least 2 to 3 time a week. I put on my tights, skirt and heels when i get dressed for work walk out of the house to the car and drive to work then find a parking lot close to work and change into my drab clothes and shoes and finish the drive to work in drab. Its is such a good feeling in the mornings to feel the wind against my leg as i walk to the car.

Kisses Monica

Laurie Ann
02-13-2006, 11:11 AM
Today the car tomorrow the mall.

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-14-2006, 02:49 AM
Today the car tomorrow the mall.

And the day after, the world...

joellee
02-14-2006, 03:40 AM
good for you, Joellee

ronda
02-14-2006, 05:23 AM
glad you had fun and got out i hope to find out how it feels this weekend. hope your next trip is to the mall:D

Francesca Chantel
02-16-2006, 11:18 AM
I do this quite a bit... Helps to have a sexy convertible, I guess. Two guys in their twenties in a riced out Honda chased me up the highway... LOL

JoAnnDallas
02-16-2006, 11:45 AM
I remember the first time I was all dressed up and went for a drive in the daylight. When I was younger and single, I had gone out for drives all dressed up at night many times. It's a complely differernt story going out in the daytime. I think I was more nervious than I had every been. Each time I was more and more relaxed until on day, I was sitting at a red light and happen to glance over to one of those big dually pickup trucks. The driver was a older cowboy gentleman. He smiled and touched his hat with his fingure. I quickly looked away and found myself blushing when it dawned own me that he was kinda like flirting or something. I was on cloud 9 the rest of the drive.

MsJanessa
02-16-2006, 12:26 PM
My wife is away for several days! I finally got enough courage to allow the wind to blow up my skirt! (Of course a couple glasses of wine helped) I took off in my car for a night time drive en-fem! I was so excited to do such a thing. I plan on telling my wife when she returns! I figure she knows I'm Joni this weekend, but driving! Wow..........
Thats a great start Dear--now next time be sure to park the car, get out and go into the local T-Freindly club etc and meet some people---you won't regret it.

maid phylis
02-16-2006, 02:05 PM
dear joni ,you go girl and i am proud of you.i am out and i have been since i told my wife a few years ago.i am a member of cdi which is a cd group in new york city,i go dressed to all their meetings and i drive my car to the subway station where i take that to the city,i am a vendor and on the trips that i do in new jersey i always drive to my first stop fully dressed and then i change to boy mode to make my deliveries ,then when i am done i drive back home back in girl mode.this is the greatest feeling ,,driving and feeling so feminine and pretty in your car.love and keep it up ..phylisanne

Marla
02-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Ive dressed up a little in the car and what I notice is that nobody really sees.
It is really a rush to be in "public" as Marla even though all people see is just another blonde woman with lots of make up on.

Francine
02-17-2006, 11:29 PM
Some of my best times "out.. enfemme" are nothing more than road trips. I've taken a few, to go visit relatives..and such, and driven "dressed" on the way out. It's about a two hour drive, and is a thrill everytime I go. I usually take my 'drab' clothes with me..and go "check on things out at the farm". It's there I usually change back to male mode...before doing my personal visits with family relatives. But what a way to travel! :bs:

And I have tried the "drive through fast food restraunt". So far, that has been uneventful. One trip took me through a toll booth! I was a little nervous then, but even that was uneventful, even when the toll booth clerk said "have a nice day".

"One small step..for most... one GIANT LEAP, .. for me!"

Francine

suspender
02-18-2006, 07:32 AM
I have gone for a drive several times, always during the day. I havent done it for about a month or so - the last time I went out I was fully dressed in a short black skirt, tights, body suit with silicon boobs, blouse and very long black high-heels (made the pedals difficult to operate). The problem was at a set of traffic lights around the corner from my house...I pulled up at a red light and a four-wheel drive pulled up beside me. The guys in the front didn't notice at first, but the two in the back did because their vehicle was much higher than mine and they were looking down into the front seat of my car.:eek: I soon had four guys having a good geek, which they found entertaining and gave me the whistles and toot of the horn. Nice to be noticed but dont like all the attention in that fashion. Cant wait until I pluck up the courage to venture out in the car again soon.:bs:

ronni white
02-18-2006, 07:41 AM
A couple of years ago I drive fully dressed from Pennsylvania to Indiana.
Stopped for gas, used the ladies room and also went into a White Castle.
I know I didn't full pass - especially my voice - but was far enough from home that i didn't care.
That was the best drive of my life.

Nicole Lee
02-18-2006, 09:05 AM
I have to agree, it is great fun.
http://pics-86.hi5.com/userpics/086/136/136347086.img.jpg
Driving stick-shift while dressed? :D It is pretty fun. I wear my tight GLO jeans when I drive my stick-shift RSX, and it's just fun watching my girly legs work between the clutch and gas between shifts. ;)

Riced out Hondas for life! :D Teehee!

jamie_44
02-18-2006, 09:33 AM
I know how you feel, it is such a high to go out as a female. My last couple opportunities were halted by interferences. I can not wait to go out shopping again. Good for you girl.

cosmolovesph
02-18-2006, 10:10 AM
Don't ya love how the seatbelt makes your "girls" more apparent and how your ear rings dangle around with the bumps in the road? :D

cutieamy06
02-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Good for you! The next step is going somewhere. That's the hard part.:p

Deanna2
02-18-2006, 06:46 PM
Monica posted that she sometimes drives to work en femme and changes when she gets there. I do the reverse because it is too much hassle changing into drab in the work carpark.

However, getting into femme gear is never a hassle so I sometimes take a skirt, top and a pair of heels with me to work and change for the ride home. It means I get the rush from being sort of out in public dressed up and I'm already dressed when I get home.

Jolene573
02-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Have dressed and gone for a drive many times during the day and night. Always exciting knowing other people are seeing you all dressed up. Have never been stopped as of yet but have parked and went for many walks away from my car with the thought of getting "caught".

Ann lee
04-19-2006, 12:07 PM
This last halloween i went dressed and had on my 4 in heels, and i have an 84 ford with 3in of lift and 36in tires, talk about a experience driving standard in them and getting in and remembering to pull my dress down!! a few got a show when i got out to.

Stephany
04-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Recently took my first drive dressed. I wrote about it in this thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25609

Can't wait for the next time I go away. Even though it won't be until May I'm already planning it.

Sharon_Rose
04-19-2006, 07:43 PM
Driving can be quite a thrill. Did you ever notice certain semi-trucks have lights on their rear view mirror? If you find one - at night - pull up next to the cab and show a little thigh. I thought driving was a thrill.

I was driving from Indianapolis to Ohio around midnight on a Saturday. I was wearing a black skirt, slip, hose, burgundy silk blouse and matching shoes. I wasn't really thinking until suddenly there was a beam of light shining onto my crotch. Oh, my god! I was in the passing lane and didn't notice a semi come up beside me. I don't know where I was but it came as quite a shock.
I increased my speed and pulled in front of the truck. The trucker kept flashing his lights until I determined what was wanted was for me to get back into the passing lane. We spent the entire trip "playing." Can you imagine? It was like the first time you kissed in high school. I would slide my hand down my leg and then bring it back up sensuously tickling my high upper thigh.

So, keep on driving, drive safely, but also learn how girls can tease.

Hugs...