PDA

View Full Version : Who wears female clothes more

brandi1
02-11-2006, 11:53 PM
I have a question for all cds do you wear female cloths more then your so's in our house i wear more dresses and nice cloths then my wife and daughter thay both say thay would rather wear pants and swets then anything else.

brandi

Allison1
02-12-2006, 12:10 AM
My wife is very sexy. She used to be a model. She dresses very feminine. She recieves many compliments at age 51. When it comes to looks and dressing, I can't compete with her. I envy her for her feminine look and her flexible jointedness. However, I can wear 6" heels better than she can. allison.

emmicd
02-12-2006, 12:25 AM
Most girls I know look great in dresses but prefer to wear more casual clothes.

I look better in pants but prefer to wear a dress.

Why?

I'm still trying to figure that out!

I won't tell my wife though.

emmi

brandi1
02-12-2006, 12:30 AM
My wife is 5'10" and ways 110 lbs she looks grate in a dress but acts more like a guy that is why i wondered

Gails
02-12-2006, 09:36 AM
I have many more panties and bras than my wife. Although, I do no not fully dress a a woman, I do wear panties and pantyhose daily, and most often a satin gown to bed. When our children were at home, our daughter was helping her mother washing clothes, she made the statement that "Dad has more panties in the wash than both of us".:bye:

Amanduhrob
02-12-2006, 09:43 AM
I dress fully four or five times a year, and thats more than Holly (my s/o). She's a jean/tshirt Midwestern gal.

Trish
02-12-2006, 09:51 AM
I wear a skirt or a dress almost every day, for a few hours. My wife wears one about once every two weeks. I wear a night gown every night to bed, and my wife wears pajamas to sleep in. Right now, I have more dresses and skirts than my wife.

Sara Kat
02-12-2006, 10:27 AM
My girlfriend likes to dress sexy fairly often and she likes being girly. I think I'm still a bit more girly than even her and I do wear sexy things more often than her. I guess GGs just take for granted everything they can wear whenever they want.

Tiffy
02-12-2006, 10:45 AM
Outside the house my wife is a jeans and shirt kinda girl. When in the house it is lingerie and dresses only. So it is kinda 50/50. But going out she would rather be in jeans. I am always in a skirt. That seems to be my mark. I love skirts. Wear them daily.

Kisses, April Marie

DonnaT
02-12-2006, 10:57 AM
My wife rarely wears a skirt or dress, so the answer is, ME!

Helen MC
02-12-2006, 10:58 AM
When I first met my then wife I had many more pairs of panties than her and they were of far better quality. She was delighted to share her undies with me as we took the same size and I introduced her to the comfort of Sloggis. Often we would go out together wearing identical panties.

annekathleen
02-12-2006, 11:12 AM
I know without a doubt, that I must have tons more panties than my girlfriend. I've been wanting to give her some of them? most of them? for her to wear for me, but haven't found the right opportunity or reason or excuse to do so. I had given her a bunch of very sexy thongs from Victorias Secrets, but have never seen her wear them. She wears the matching, color coordinating satin bras and panties. Mine are definately more sexier looking and sensually feeling. I have a lot of pretty sweaters, ( new, never worn ) that I'm thinking of boxing up and giving them to her to wear for me. She'd never know that I bought them for myself. Anyone else with similar predictaments and dilemmas?

Snookums
03-20-2006, 06:02 PM
My SO doesn't dress sexy at all,at 5' tall and well over 200 pounds maybe it's best she dont.I always dress sexy weather it's a dress,skirt,or jeans with heels or flats,thats how I prefer to dress.

HaleyPink2000
03-20-2006, 10:43 PM
My Wife mostly wears dresses or skirts to work . But for everyday life She wears pants. Even sometimes to work She wears pants.

I love wearing dresses mostly, but I do wear skirts also.

Hmmm? More than my wife. Not actually as it is a 5 day work week for her right now. So She's the winner as per who wears dresses mostly.

miss_sarah
03-21-2006, 10:08 AM
[...] more than Holly (my s/o). She's a jean/tshirt Midwestern gal.

Same here. My wife is pretty much a tomboy. When she was still going to church, she'd dress for that, but she couldn't wait to get home and get the hosiery off and out of the shoes. She's just clueless, doesn't know what she's missin ;) hehe

Actually, that's worked out really well for us... I'm the girly girl and she's the boyish one in our marriage, and we're both cool with that. She's always asking me "does this go with that, which shoes should i wear with this, etc" :D

Annaliese
03-21-2006, 10:40 AM
I do when I get home I get dress and am that way for the rest of the night my wife wares a dress or a skirt to church once a week.

Anna

allisonrn06
03-21-2006, 01:27 PM
I wear dresses and makeup more than my wife does,also heels and nylons - I wear those way more than she does. Heck, I even wear lingerie more often than she does1;)

Annaliese
03-21-2006, 01:34 PM
I work at a university and I have notice that the girls are starting to dress up a little more.

Jennaie
03-21-2006, 01:50 PM
I don't have an SO at this time but I dress as often as I can. When I dress, I dress all the way, makeup, wig, etc. So I do not dress every night because I just don't have the time. But I think that if I were a female, I would not need to dress up all the time, because when I looked in the mirror, I would always be female. If that makes any sense.

I've seen females wear mens boxers and still look damn sexy in them.. lol