PDA

View Full Version : inked and getting full of holes

Wendy me
10-04-2015, 11:57 AM
yar bet you had to click on this..... well Wendy has been busey being a beach chick all summer ...

got 4 holes in the ears now and collecting some ink..... lol i rember freeking out out buying girly undies now long blonde / silver hair half way down my back peirced ears x 4 .......and 38 c boobs lol girl i have come a long way so gesse what i am trying to say is just do it your the only one holding you back.....

Raychel
10-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Sounds like a pretty good summer for you Wendy.

Lisa85
10-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Ink is too far for me. I have too vivid images of Nazi inked skin trophies.

One or two ear holes, seem normal now. More seem to much crying for attention.

It's not so much someone holding you back, but do you present with class like the person formerly known as Bruce, or more like a gang banger

Tracii G
10-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Its your body ink it up if you want.
I almost got this one years ago but glad I didn't. It sure would mess up a femme look.

docrobbysherry
10-04-2015, 11:30 PM
I see so many photos of skimpily clad, pretty, young women posted on FB.

But, all I see is those horrible, disfiguring cartoons on their otherwise seemingly perfect bodies. And think, "I DO hope it washes of for their sakes!":doh:

Tracii G
10-04-2015, 11:34 PM
80 year old women covered in tats just looks wrong sorry.
Years ago it was a sign of rebel behavior today its so common it seems like everybody wants to look alike.

Wendy me
10-05-2015, 06:06 AM
now some ink is ok oh for sure i have some "HIM" tats but going to blend them with some softer ones....what better way to be comfey in your skin ....i dont try to pass as a young girl .... at my age being a hot older beach chick works .......

Tracii G
10-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Thats all that matters, older beach chicks can be hot LOL

Sarah-RT
10-05-2015, 11:20 AM
Sounds like a good summer Wendy, and you are very right about us being our own worst enemies.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little but I once saw a post about if anyone had any femme tattoos, I was thinking to myself the other day about a great idea for a gender neutral tattoo, those laughing/crying faces you see on operas and theatres that are in black and white, if you got those but with two laughing faces as a sign of self acceptance.
I really like that idea

victoria76
10-05-2015, 08:08 PM
I just got two tattoos in the last month and I love them!
They are a little gender neutral, but lean more towards the femme side! :)

TrishaTX
10-05-2015, 08:43 PM
zero piercings zero tattoos never needed them....

Leah R.
10-05-2015, 08:58 PM
I've got 8 tattoos and 2 piercings. My ears however are gauged to a 2 so normal earrings aren't a possibility

Robin414
10-05-2015, 10:46 PM
I have a big anchor on my forearm, I had a bow tat'd on it when I realized I'm not a guy!

It looks...great? 😯