PDA

View Full Version : You Would Think it was From Penthouse Forum

Nolacdflorida
10-05-2015, 01:19 PM
OK Ladies. I am about to tell you what happened to me this last weekend. I swear on all that is holy that this is exactly how it transpired.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some new shoes from Payless and as they were on sale I decided to surprise my SO with a couple of pair the same as I ordered for myself. On Saturday, Barbara was working and I got a message saying the shoes were in the store and I could pick them up, so off I went and got them.

Now I need to explain that I am firmly in the closet and dress only in private when I am alone. My SO is a strong willed Southern Girl with very rigid opinions on just about everything. This was one of the reasons I love her

So, Barbara came home around 3:00 pm and after the welcomes home etc I said there is a present there for you. She got wide eyed and ripped the package open and opened the boxes and screamed with delight. She really loved them.

Anyway, this is where it all went different to plan.

She was parading around the lounge in her shoes and cooing and laughing and she said so did you (me) get a present too. I have no idea why or what came over me but I said yes I got a couple of pair the same. So she told me to go and get them and show her, which I did. She went ballistic and was raving about how good they looked on me. She then asked me what else I have and I said a few outfits to which she replied "well go and put one on".

So I went into the guest bedroom and very nervously put on my pantyhose, panties, bra, pink mini and darker pink top and my blonde wig. I walked out into the lounge and she stared at me for a full 30 seconds. I was having palpitations. Finally she ran over to me and threw her arms around me and said "well its about time you finally showed me". She then told me she was jealous because I look better in a mini than she does. She told me that one of the reasons she loves me is because I have "a little sugar in my blood" which I guess is a Southern way of saying that I don't steer the normal boring course.

She wanted to see the rest of my wardrobe so we spent an hour with her trying on my clothes and told me what to put on and then almost tore it off me and we did things we haven't done in a long time.

Afterwards while we were laying in bed she told me that she has known for a while but was waiting for me to find the right time and place to tell her.
She then smiled and said "not only do I have a man that I am proud to be with and that I love very very much, but I have just doubled my wardrobe as well".

I laid there wondering why I had such little faith in the woman I have chosen to spend my life with.

On Sunday she made me move my clothes out of the boxes and bins and hang them in the closet right next to hers and then we went window shopping at Pier Park for girly stuff.

Ladies, I cannot explain how at peace I am at the moment.

As I said at the start, this is exactly how it went down.

She did however reinforce her desire for the beard to stay. A small price to pay for a new and exciting chapter of my life.

Meghan4now
10-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Yeah! What a fantastic day.

Teresa
10-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Nola,
I'm a year younger than you and have given up on anything happening as it has for you, in fact we came close to separation !
I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can go some way to some or all of it happening to me , I think my wife understands better now exactly what's going on in my head and what my needs are but it's all very small steps at the moment !

Janet Bern
10-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Oh wow a home run in picking a wife... cool

Tracii G
10-05-2015, 01:48 PM
That is so nice to hear she sounds like a nice lady.

pamela7
10-05-2015, 01:55 PM
woohooo, jackpot honey girl!!!!

TrishaTX
10-05-2015, 02:06 PM
nice work by her and you to be patient and wait. I am happy that you are happy

Rachel05
10-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Great story and so pleased for you and your SO and of course as well as her doubling her wardrobe, you have doubled yours, I can see great fun ahead

Nadine Spirit
10-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Two things about your story really stuck out to me:

... she has known for a while but was waiting for me to find the right time and place to tell her.

I think many of you who think you are so stealth would be surprised to find out that your SO knows more than you think they do.

I laid there wondering why I had such little faith in the woman I have chosen to spend my life with.

If she hadn't brought it up I am curious as to how much longer you would have gone without telling her.

Anywho..... congrats on you for being honest! It is never an easy thing.

naomi2009
10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Sounds like your dream scenario, so pleased for you x

Robin414
10-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Wow, wow, wow! You just 'won the lottery' and you don't even have to share or give any to charity LOL! Congratulations on an awesome coming out Nola 😃

Melanie 0339
10-05-2015, 02:43 PM
JACKPOT that's really great Nola you're a lucky girl xxx

Jaylyn
10-05-2015, 02:54 PM
That is a super good story and a fabulous ending. Don't quit buying her little things along as she is a keeper. This is sorta how my wife is. We have our little play periods along the way with Jaylyn, but she sometimes still wants her Jay so eat it up while you can and still remember she married you as a male, so be her man also. I think maybe that why she wanted you to keep the beard. You still may have a questions to answer as my wife asked me after she found out " just how far are you gonna take this?" Then her next statement was lets just keep it our secret.
Enjoy the ride Nola.

suzanne
10-05-2015, 02:58 PM
Fantastic story! Every person in this site must dream of that kind of coming out outcome. Some lucky ones have it almost as good as you do, but whoa! Your SO is amazing! I hope you have a long and happy future! But don't forget to keep posting; we want more tales of your adventures with the SO.

Nolacdflorida
10-05-2015, 04:43 PM
Thank you girls. While Barbara is my love, every one of you are teaching me to like myself and who I am. You are all very special to me.

GeorgeA
10-05-2015, 05:35 PM
I am so happy for you. As others said, you won the biggest lottery jackpot!

alwayshave
10-05-2015, 05:43 PM
Nola, what a great story. You are very lucky.

Crissy Kay
10-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Just WOW!! Good for you. Sounds like a perfect day. You have a wonderful SO!!

jenniferinsf
10-05-2015, 06:04 PM
what a wonderful story nola

after many crying sessions with my wife over my dressing....i too came to truly believe that she loved me regardless of my proclivity....yes nola....why did we ever doubt our loved ones. i know many have been hurt in the outpouring of truth but those of lucky enough to have a spouse who embraces our multiple selves we are truly blessed.

MissTee
10-05-2015, 06:52 PM
An awesome outcome. Congrats!!

Alice Torn
10-05-2015, 06:55 PM
WOW! You don't know how rare, and fortunate this is. You are so very fortunate to have a lady like here!

AngelaYVR
10-05-2015, 07:18 PM
A truly amazing story! You shall go to the ball, Cinderella!

Cheryl James
10-05-2015, 07:29 PM
That is sort of like winning the Powerball, at least it seems that way to me.

Amanda_Nicole
10-05-2015, 10:05 PM
That was awesome. I am certain that a whole new world and experiences will open for you. Happy for you!!

IamWren
10-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Oh my God, Nola!!!! *Sayyidah fans her eyes cuz she has the vapors*

This story was amazing!

So I'm reading... I'm reading.
Oh, Nola ordered some shoes. That's cool.
I'm reading. I'm reading. Payless online? Huh, I'll have to check that out.
I'm reading. I'm reading.
Hm. Strong willed Southern girl.
I know the type but oh how I'm a sucker for southern girls.
And I'm reading. I'm reading.
Wait, what.... "did you get a present, too?"

Nola! say no. Say no.
My heart starts racing and I begin yelling at my computer screen you know the way some people yell at a movie theater screen, "don't go back in that house! No, the zombie is in there! Nooooo!"

Nola says, "yes, I got a couple pair of the same."

WTF???

So Sayyidah's heart is now racing thinking that this is about to go sideways. Nola I'm telling you, this is some kind of trap. I know Southern women and this is gonna bite you. Take it back. Say you were just kidding!

Wait, what?
Nola says, "she ran over and threw her arms around me."
Huh? What just happened?
"It's about time you finally showed me."
whuh?
Nola's wife says, "one of the reasons I love you is because you have a little sugar in your blood."

Oh
My
God!!!

I am crying. This is good. This is gonna end SO good.

So I'm reading. I'm reading.
"she wanted to see the rest... we spent an hour...

"we did things we haven't done in a long time."
oh my! *blush*

This was amazing. Congrats Nola!
Paula J... hand me a tissue.
Jeanette... hold me.

Nolacdflorida
10-06-2015, 07:06 AM
ROTFLMAO. You have just made my day.

deebra
10-06-2015, 07:48 AM
I know you are estatic beyond words, I see you and your wife sharing so many girl/girl things that it will bring you even closer together. So wonderful that this broke the surface and you can share shopping, dressing, more feminine enhanced sex, etc.

Now the big question, what turned your wife on so much to see you dressed in women's clothes? and other wives just can't handle it. Could she be attracted to a women's physical appearance and you come with the equipment to drive the nail home and a woman can't? Or maybe she's more open to experience a new and exciting relationship with her sexy, feminine man.

In my opinion as a CD women's clothes either on a man or woman are sexual, more attractive than men's, form fitting with more vibrant colors, the fabrics are softer, sexier and more colorful and they are really a turn on when wearing or viewing them, maybe she sees it this way too or she likes femininity more than most. Maybe she's smarter and more willing to experience something out of the conservative norm that most women are stuck in. Anyway she's definitely someone you can love even more for her feelings on this!!!

Sometimes Steffi
10-06-2015, 10:44 PM
My SO is a strong willed Southern Girl with very rigid opinions on just about everything. This was one of the reasons I love her

My SO is also, but that's where the similarities end. My SO knows I CD, but's already more than she wants to know. I can't even dream a dream about your reality.

I'm a year younger than you and have given up on anything happening as it has for you, in fact we came close to separation ! I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I can go some way to some or all of it happening to me , I think my wife understands better now exactly what's going on in my head and what my needs are but it's all very small steps at the moment !

Now, my SO is more like Teresa's SO, except that she has never spoken the word, "separation". Otherwise, she wishes it would all go away. In fact, she said if she knew before we got married, she's not sure she would have gone through with it. I do get to go out en femme, as long as I leave in boy mode and return in boy mode. I've also given up on any of your reality happening to me. But, in my opinion, it's her loss. I have some very close CD friends, and our local CD Girl's Night's Out have often been as many as 40 girls. Steffi even likes to dance stone cold sober, whereas my boyself needs 2 or 3 drinks to dance. I guess Steffi is just high on life.

giuseppina
10-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Glad to hear things went well, Nola.

Anne K
10-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Your "coming out" to your SO is very similar to mine. I was in a panic when it happened, but in the end it opened up our relationship in a way I could never imagine. I feel so lucky! Congratulations!

Majella St Gerard
10-07-2015, 08:15 PM
good for you, she's a keeper, It's hard to find a woman like that. My wife tells me all the time that she loves her sexy crossdressing man.

Genny B
10-07-2015, 08:31 PM
You had to promise to not shave your beard? Wait, is this what we have been missing? If we grow beards our S.O.s will want us to dress more ?

Genny B

Dana44
10-07-2015, 08:36 PM
That is great to hear Nola. Southern girl, been with some, didn't end well. But as life hands you something I got a new girlfriend and she loves me. I came out to her. Well it took some communication but came out alright and we sometimes go out as two women. It makes a fun night. We shop thrift stores and like kmart and walmart has some nice clothes. The thrift store one gets better clothes for a fraction of what it cost new. We also go to payless shoe store. Keep that woman Nola, be patient and be a man to her as she needs that also. It will come back with love for the both sides of you.

Ceera
10-07-2015, 09:33 PM
So happy for you! And who knows? As she gets used to seeing you dressing, maybe she will relent on the beard too, so she can go out with the girly version of you!