PDA

View Full Version : i know this guy who look like a GG when dressed

chinabrown
10-05-2015, 11:23 PM
From head to toe except for his eyes.he need to work on his eye makeup,eyebrows and lashes.
He looks stunning with glasses on and has a female voice.remove those glasses and you are like Woo noo he didn't.
He does not have wide shoulders or narrow man booty.he has little feet like a size 8.5 or 9 women's shoe.

The question is should I tell him about his eyes and the eye makeup and brow faux paws are should I let him be? I might tell him to put down the sharpy markers and heavy eye makeup.
then take him to MAC or and Sephoras for a lesson or two.but 1st he needs to grow back his eyebrows. And throw away the black markers and get some brow wigs while waiting.

Robin414
10-05-2015, 11:33 PM
If he's CD\TG I'd think she knows but maybe you could 'mask it', like 'women look sooo much better when they...this, that, the other thing" or something like that.

I think the subtle approach is better than 'Dude, you're HOT, but the eyes, WTF!?' 😠

docrobbysherry
10-05-2015, 11:38 PM
Do u go out together? R u embarrassed by her eyes? R u really close? If not, I don't get why u feel compelled to "help" her.

Of course, if she asks your counsel, tell her this irks u!:battingeyelashes:

Tracii G
10-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Would you like some someone trash talking your look when you are doing the best you can?
The gentle approach would be much better.

chinabrown
10-06-2015, 12:40 AM
I don't think they know it does not look good.a few people have told them who are cosmetologist.

Ceera
10-06-2015, 07:40 AM
If you two go out and do things together already, with your friend Dressed, perhaps you could suggest a fun day together of shopping at the mall and going to Sephora or someplace similar, and treating yourselves to a makeover while you're there. You don't need to criticize their look. Just suggest it as a fun, girly thing to do together. The makeup artists most likely won't be overly critical either, but they will show your friend how to get a far better look. When they see for themselves the results, they can make up their own mind if it's worth it to strive for a similar look on their own.

If you don't go out together, and don't think you want to ask them to join you, go on your own for at least an eyes-only mini-makeover shortly before the next time you expect to see your friend, and then let them see your eyes and tell them how much you like what they did for you. Again, no need to be directly critical of your friend's efforts. Just gently show him how easy it could be to learn a technique that could take their own presentation to the next level.

NicoleScott
10-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Some crossdressers - and some GG's by the way - like their eyes made up that way. It's not wrong, just different than what you like. Leave it alone.