PDA

View Full Version : I need of your help.

tgmarina
10-14-2004, 10:56 AM
Dear Sir/Madam.
I'm looking for transsexuals, transvestites resources,
where I can publish my personal request.
I need money for surgery on change of sex. It is necessary $ 23 000.
I shall be grateful for your any help. Write to me: tgmarina@yandex.ru
Yours sincerely, Marina.
Marina is how my parents would have named me if I was born a girl. It's the name of my father's mother. I'm a 31 years old transsexual living in Voronezh, The Russia. I am a social worker . I have a boyfriend. His name is Boris. I want to marry and live as normal woman in the future.I began to crossdress in about 1984. I secretly wore my older sister's clothes (dresses, swimsuits etc.), later I wore the clothes of my mother. Cleared chest, arms and hands by electrolysis mostly in 1992-1993.Began intensive HRT without breaks in October 1996.Began facial electrolysis in December 1996.I began to crossdress full-time as a woman in about 1996.Underwent obligatory for all TSs here month long evaluation in a psychiatric hospital in November 1999.Got permission for surgery in August 1999. I’m going to surgery sex change in Russia. Excuse me, for my awful English.

My account:
{EDITED BY ADMIN. BANKING DETAILS ARE PRIVATE INFO AND CULD LEAD TO PROBLEMS BY BEING POSTED}

Priss
10-14-2004, 11:23 AM
I understand your pain... Most of us have to make our own way in this however.

If you're going to ask for donations for such, may I suggest a Paypal account, instead of listing all of your vital banking information and account number... That just really opens the door for identy theft...:eek: