PDA

View Full Version : Sore Bottom

alanya
02-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Hiya girls, Having just undergone the periodic agony of removing unwanted hair around my genitals and bottom by shaving with foam the temporary appearance of spots have arrived, what agony they are, can you help with a better solution to this problem girls i would be so grateful to you. Love Alanya. :o

Katrina
02-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Alanya,
I have tried it all. I have shaved, waxed, used Nads, Nair, epilator, and now laser. So far, the combination of laser and shaving is keeping my posterior mostly hair free. The nice thing about the laser is it is really cutting down on the amount and size/thickness of the hairs there. Note that only shaving and nair are painless. Everything else hurts bigtime!

Amanduhrob
02-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Nair may, or may not hurt, it depends on a chemical reaction to it. The best way I've found to reduce the lil red meanines, is to take a cold shower after shaving, or using Nair.

tvgirl4fun
02-12-2006, 10:29 AM
I simply shave while I'm in the shower with soap and haven't had any type of problem. Make sure the razor is sharp or you may get little red spots for a day or so. Jaie

Adele
02-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Hi Alanya.

I'ved tried nair but I'm sure it didn't agree with me.

Have stuck to shaving using sensitive shaving gel and good razors since.

Be prepared for the itchyness when the hairs grow back!!!

Adele. xxx

Leilani68
02-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Here are my suggestions that work for me:
1) Lazy days, just trim
2) When I'm going for it all (Most often), Ladies Wet/Dry Electric and a Bikini Shaver.........:)
Hope these help........

Tina Dixon
02-12-2006, 11:58 AM
:eek: I just started on my legs a couple of weeks ago, and you shave all of that, what have I got my self in to+?

DonnaT
02-12-2006, 12:03 PM
See if you can't find some powdered aspirin. Take a bunch and put it in the warm tub water, and soak. Unless you are alergic to aspirin as well.

If you can't find the powder, than try uncoated aspirins, crushed. Take a few (crushed) and but them in a glass of water mix to dissolve. Use a cotton ball to wipe on the red spots.

However, not shaving will work wonders

For me, if there is no real reason to shave then I won't. Too much of a chore.

Kimberley
02-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Waxing. Hurts like crazy the first few times but after that okay.

Georgette
02-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Oh what price we pay just to be Beautiful. LOL:bs:
Keep shaving it will get better, and no bumps your body has to get used to the daily grind of being hairless.:)

Michelle2008
02-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Personally, I have tried it all too. Waxing, shaving, nair, etc. I now have found a laser hair removal place near where I live. They are charging me $1,100 to remove my frontal genital region. They use some new laser technique that is supposed to be better and less painful. I have my first appt. in 2 months. I need that time to save up the money. I am hoping it works. I am also looking forward to them catering to Michelle and not my male self. All my appts. will be made for Michelle and I will dress as Michelle when I attend every session. I guess, it will take between 6-8 sessions to remove all my hair down there.

Take Care,
Michelle

KathrynW
02-12-2006, 03:37 PM
I am also looking forward to them catering to Michelle and not my male self. All my appts. will be made for Michelle and I will dress as Michelle when I attend every session. I guess, it will take between 6-8 sessions to remove all my hair down there.

Removing hair "down there" ? All of your appts. will be made for Michelle ? So, you don't think they'll figure out you're a guy? :confused:

Butterfly Bill
02-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Use an electric razor (guy's model that has a sideburn trimmer).

Julie Avery
02-12-2006, 05:30 PM
My experience, for what it's worth: Soak at least 5 minutes in a hot bath before shaving. Use a sharp razor and use it with a light touch. I have an inexpensive, clear, non-oily aloe gel that I use after shaving, and it seems to help. And the surest thing I know on this topic: if you shave a patch of skin often enough, long enough, the skin gets used to it and behaves itself. This may take up to six months of shaving at least twice a week. The neatest thing, at least in my individual experience, is that once you've gotten through that, you can neglect to shave for months, then shave, and the skin still seems to be adapted to shaving, provided you take the elementary precautions mentioned above.

There are so many various "complexions" of skin, I'm not sure how widely my experience applies to other people.

Julie York
02-12-2006, 05:57 PM
They are charging me $1,100 to remove my frontal genital region.

And the prize for quote of the week goes to......

Hey it's funny to me. What a great thread. I shouldn't laugh I know but I'm not the one having my arse waxed.

:D :D :D

Liberty
02-12-2006, 05:59 PM
OMG - I am wondering why I waited so long to get laser... My skin is smooth and perfect all over, I have only had 2 laser sessions so far and yes I did immediately get a brazilian. No bumps, rashes missed spots... heck I'm smooth and diggin it! I didn't have much there to begin with but it was obviously enough to make me realize the difference now. I used to shave, but then lets say I go to wear a leotard or something like that, I am only asking for ingrown hairs to develop, so it was a no win situation... now I can comfortably wear so much stuff not having to worry hair down there. Now I'm trying to learn more about lotions and skin care since I neglected myself for so long.

Michelle2008
02-12-2006, 07:44 PM
Kathryn, Of course they know I am a guy. But for me, this is a big step. Making appts. for Michelle and not my male self. And walking in dressed in a cute outfit, wig and full make-up....I never thought I would do that in a million years. And on top of that, have a place accept me for me. Thats all I was saying. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Julie York....I guess I walked into that one....hahahahaha! I of course meant my frontal genital hair region.

Take Care,
Michelle

Jodi
02-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Most women do not shave their genital areas. They will shave their legs up to the genital area, but the genital area still has a nice bit of hair (at least the ones that I have seen). Have no idea why a cd would want to shave the genital area.

Jodi

Billijo49504
02-12-2006, 08:38 PM
A friend of mine says his wife uses one of those little trimmers, the ones on the infomercials. The little battery powered thing, it looks kinda like a pen. He says it works great.

Bobbi_Gurli
02-13-2006, 12:37 PM
They are charging me $1,100 to remove my frontal genital region.

Cheapest sex change operation I ever heard of!

alanya
02-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks everyone lots of good advice and i will try some of your ideas. Jodi, i am a bisexual Transvestite honey i dont actually want to be a women just to enjoy femininity and share that with special 'girls' i certainly would not want them to see me undressed looking hairy around my nether regions, what a turn off dont you agree. Love Alanya

Jodi
02-13-2006, 09:12 PM
Alanya, Bless you, but I don't find a little bit of fuzz down there to be a turnoff al all. The ultimate destination is always the same. The route to it just might have some different scenery.

Jodi

Wenda
02-13-2006, 10:17 PM
Shaving is most economical. If shaving bumps are developing, I find that Aveena shaving cream helps, and then swabbing the area with peroxide afterwards. I have had mixed results waxing down there. A couple of sessions worked well, but two were very painful. Actually had little droplets of blood where hairs used to be (the upside, I am hoping those hairs are gone forever), and another time I was using actual wax instead of the prewaxed strips. I must have put it on too thick, but I actually created a fairly large purple bruise which lasted over a week. The laser sounds great. When I win the lottery.

Sarah Rabbit
02-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi all

For the most part, my lower torso is hairless, ( I just can not get that butt crack smooth!!!!! ) I shave my legs as it is a very feminine thing to do. and makes me feel closer to my ultimate goal ( Where are those RED pills ??? )

try rubbing vaseline intensive care onto the target areas, at least 30 minutes
prior to the shaving session. and again after the session

Hugs Sarah

Sonia_cd
03-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Wait a minute now!!!! My question is a little more baisc, having read all the various ways in which the girls get rid of hair on the posterior.

How the heck do you reach back there? And once you figure out how to comfortably reach back there, how the heck do you see what you are shaving???? HELP!!!???
heh heh heh heh.....heh heh hehe

Hugs,
Sonia

Liberty
03-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Prior to getting the laser, I had great results shaving way down under by using a travel mirror that stands itself up and I would be able to lay on my back with my knees apart and view the mirror set a good angle to comfortably reach around and shave without any danger. I would keep a bowl of warm water nearby to rinse the razor with and keep a towel handy for when finished. I was discouraged many times from continuing to do this because of the stubble and bumps from regrowth. Now I have had 3 laser treatments in that area and it is as awesome as I thought it would be. Now I enjoy my panties and thongs even more! Also since lasering I'm taking a new interest in powders and lotions. As a male I have completely neglected skin care as expected, it's time for change.

JoannaDees
03-09-2006, 10:35 PM
:eek: I just started on my legs a couple of weeks ago, and you shave all of that, what have I got my self in to+?

That razor will slowly but surely move towards all areas!! :eek:

Back to the thread. I think the longer you shave, the less you get red bumps. You body just gets used to it, at least that's how it was for me in the nether regions.

Melinda G
03-09-2006, 10:42 PM
I guess I'm lucky. I've never had any pain, bumps or problems with shaving. It does get a little prickly along about the second or third day.
As for your butt, you don't have to see to shave back there. Just do it by feel. I guess you could use a mirror if you absolutly had to see what you are doing.

GiGi GG
03-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Wait a minute now!!!! My question is a little more baisc, having read all the various ways in which the girls get rid of hair on the posterior.

How the heck do you reach back there? And once you figure out how to comfortably reach back there, how the heck do you see what you are shaving???? HELP!!!???
heh heh heh heh.....heh heh hehe

Hugs,
Sonia

From a GG point of view... you need to find a shaving partner, I guess...:D

randi_789
03-10-2006, 07:45 AM
First I agree with Jodi; why the need to shave any more than your legs, unless you are planning for someone to see that area of your body. Even then unless you look like a yak it shouldn't be a turn off.

Secondly I agree with GiGi. How the hell do you see where you are shaving if you are going to shave your posterior? I have enough trouble seeing the back of my leg.

Sonia_cd
03-11-2006, 05:32 PM
From a GG point of view... you need to find a shaving partner, I guess...:D

Thanks GiGi :D But I'm goin to have to pass up on the offer. I'm far happier being able to sit comfortably and know there's some hair on mu bu.. rather than having to worry about razor burn the next time I want to crap. And lets not get started on using TP!!! OUCH!!OUCH!!OUCH!!

Have no immediate plans of wearing a thong bikini to the pool, so.....heh heh heh heh heh!!!

Cheers!
Sonia

P.S: How do the GG's do it? Do they not have to worry about things like this? GiGi...answer?

connie rotten
03-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Soak in a warm bath first0.02

Jennaie
03-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Thank goodness, looking at the topic title I thought something else might have happened to you. Glad your ok.:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

GiGi GG
03-12-2006, 06:46 PM
P.S: How do the GG's do it? Do they not have to worry about things like this? GiGi...answer?

Well, at the risk of "exposing" myself here :eek: I will try to be as demonstative as possible without sounding gross...

Most times, I like the "nether crack" to be as shaved as the rest of me... I'm a "shave it all off GiGi", and that strip of nubbiness bothers me.

Most times, I can do it with just a third hand to keep the lines of "comminication" open, but most times, in the right position (kinda a wide legged squat) I can tell what needs to be taken care of. It does take a few strokes, in all different directions back there to get it all off...

Sometimes, I will ask Bree to help, and she is always willing to lend a hand to clear the brush:redface: and I would do the same if she wanted...

GiGi