PDA

View Full Version : over the top question

steph_2015
10-08-2015, 09:33 AM
I am 100% straight never been with a male but when I'm fully dressed as Stephanie I sometimes find myself wounding what it would be like to be with a man well I should say TG lady's I find them more attractive then real males. Dose anybody have these thoughts or I am just that weird lady lol.

Kate Simmons
10-08-2015, 09:52 AM
You're not weird Hon. When we assume the female role in any capacity we tend to be more loving in general. I think the familial and mothering instincts come out. :battingeyelashes::)

Melanie 0339
10-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Hi Stephanie your not weird or alone I too have similar thoughts/fantasies about being with other CD/TG girls xxx

StefaniLara
10-08-2015, 11:00 AM
I'm the same way. I've wondered what it would be like to be with a man and I'm not gay either.

AmandaM
10-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Some will post here that you're just bi and won't admit. I've never agreed with that. That to me seems to pigeonhole us. I believe that the sexual desire is somehow intertwined with a partial female identity. This would assume of course, that you are not just a fetish dresser, but have some TS feelings. If you are just a guy with a fetish, then I would agree it's probably bi.

raeleen
10-08-2015, 11:08 AM
Definitely not weird, Steph. I think in some ways when we're in girl mode we allow ourselves license to open our thinking around sexuality and also to wonder about what we're attracted to. Whether that's a male, or another TG. There's something safe and comfortable about being attracted to someone like you, someone who has had experiences similar to yours, and I think that's one of the reasons why many CD's and TG's are attracted to others like them.

I've also wondered especially when dressed, never acted on it. I believe that sexuality is a spectrum, not so dissimilar to gender. We're exploring the other side of the gender spectrum, why be so confined around the sexuality side?

Tracii G
10-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Not weird at all.

AmandaM
10-08-2015, 11:12 AM
I agree with raeleen. I think we might be "exploring" female sexuality as well as identity. Occasionally, I look at off-color photos online, I've looked at gay stuff, it does nothing for me, so I don't look at it any more. I think if I was bi, I would enjoy it. Anything I like always includes a woman, or a TS/CDer. And when I see a man and woman, I would take either role.

Joe Ann Miles
10-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Hi Steph.

Not weird at all, in my World.

Have that kind of dreams all the time, when dressed en femme.

I may be Bi, and just feeling this stronger when being female.

Hugs Joe Ann

pamela7
10-08-2015, 11:59 AM
Hi Steph, one of the many wonderful attributes of our forum is that we do accept everyone, we accept we are a diversity, and nothing is weird to us in terms of the personal preferences. Everything is possible, and most people fantasize. Whether there's any real need to go further than fantasy is up to you and your life situation. I believe thay humans are polyamorous, polysexual, polygendered, and across all this social rules create conflicts with our nature. Don't judge yourself. xxx Pamela

Infused
10-08-2015, 05:20 PM
Being attracted to other TG makes sense. I have been with guys before, it was kinda whatever. Recently I did have an experience with a man while dressed, he told me I looked pretty, I enjoyed living out a fantasy but not eager to do it again. I think everyone is curious at some point. I don't find men attractive just something I wanted to try. Years ago I thought about what it would be like to wear panties and a bra or dresses and heels. Wouldn't be here now if I hadn't explored that thought.

CONSUELO
10-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Not weird at all. I have a TG or cross dressing friend and we have a great time together.

Dana Nichole
10-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Not weird. It happens to me and has now crossed over into when I am not dressed. Haven't done anything about it as I am married but the itch is there.

Adriana Moretti
10-08-2015, 06:06 PM
yeah lots of gals have those feelings....very few act on them though....I do ,..LOL...I have been with Men, CD's, and Women...Cd's take the cake !!!

latex-steph
10-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Same boat. Before dressing I used to close any TG video I came across immediately, now I seek them out. I used to wonder about myself before I started dressing because I had the urge to dress like a ****ty girl, but the sight of a naked guy did nothing for me. When I accepted crossdressing, I realized that I wanted to play out being my fantasy girl and TG videos allowed me to still be turned on while fantasizing. Do I have a thing for TG girls? Maybe, but I honestly don't think I do. I don't see myself ever acting on it, more just letting the Stephanie part of my brain go wild and explore who she is for a bit.

Anne K
10-08-2015, 06:33 PM
No, you are not wired at all! I have often wondered the same thing. With an understanding and adventurous SO, that scratch can be itched. Even as a male, I find most men to be boring. My SO has called me a Lipstick Lesbian. Hmmmm..

PamTG
10-08-2015, 07:16 PM
That is awesome because I am gay and I want so badly to be a woman and I have been with females before but I am just not attracted to them like I am men. Well when I think about being a female I do imagine what it would be like to have sex with a female as a female because I am a total bottom and passive girl these days. I guess I am the opposite of you lol

TrishaTX
10-08-2015, 07:31 PM
I have been there ...much prefer my wife to be interested in my dressing and me...

flatlander_48
10-08-2015, 08:27 PM
Some will post here that you're just bi and won't admit. I've never agreed with that. That to me seems to pigeonhole us.

Personally, I would not say that. I would wait until there was actual proof. Speculation is one thing, but if there is an inclination and it moves one to action, that is a very different situation.

DeeAnn

CourtneyBme
10-08-2015, 08:34 PM
Not weird at all hun. I wonder what it would be like too

Robin414
10-08-2015, 11:05 PM
OMG you're not weird, certainly not in the enchanted forest girl! I'm completely heterosexual myself (according to my birth certificate 😉) but I admit some time ago I had a dream I was about to make out with the drummer in some fictional band I conjured up in the dream. Woke up just before the deed but wow, 'man I felt like a woman' kinda cool actually 😃

prene
10-09-2015, 03:16 AM
We are all different.

For me I love women yes.

When I am dress as a woman, I have thought about what it would be like to be with a man.
This may sound weird but I am more attracted to 100% real guy.
I am the girl.

Melanie Therese
10-09-2015, 05:10 AM
Although not something I can understand, I wouldn't say weird. I love women, would love to be like a women, but definitely don't want to lose my "manhood". After all, wouldn't many people consider our hobby weird.

Cheryl_Layton
10-09-2015, 06:45 AM
Most women, from what I know, generally need to have some emotional connection with a man before becoming physical with him.

Speaking from my own limited experience, I think the same could possibly apply to us. I do fantasise about being with a man, both being dated and made love to (as a woman). However, as much as I can admire certain men (eg George Clooney) I don’t desire them in the same way as I would a beautiful woman.

But I do wonder how I would react to a reasonable looking guy if I was to develop a friendship with him and he dated me with me en-femme? Would I start to desire him more, as the friendship and the emotional connection developed? Has this happened to anyone on the forum?

So, Steph, as you can see, you're not alone or wierd.

Krisi
10-09-2015, 07:54 AM
I don't see how strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig can change someone's sexual orientation. While I often wonder how it would feel to be a woman and have sex with a man, I don't have the parts for that and I can't imagine (as a man myself, even dressed as a woman) having a romantic encounter with another male.

If there was a magic pill or spell that could cause me and my wife to switch bodies for a week or two, I would do it in a minute. As far as me dressing as a woman and having sex with a man, no way. Besides, that would mean cheating on my wife. No good can come from that.

MichelleDevon
10-09-2015, 08:33 AM
Another fascinating thread. And I have to agree with the majority view - no, you are conclusively not weird.

For myself, I had always considered myself to be 100% heterosexual...but... Now I am far from sure about that percentage. When I am dressed as Michelle and out with other "girls" I can easily find myself attracted to, and excited by, them. I have long had a fantasy about quasi-lesbian sex. I have a good "friend" in our support group and we have often had evenings together when we have definitely strayed well beyond the limits of what I think of as 100% heterosexual behaviour. It is as if the brain shuts off the knowledge that the other person is really another guy and enables that transition into some alternative form of relationship. I wouldn't call it a homosexual relationship but nor is it heterosexual.

If my "girl" friend was in male mode I feel sure I would not be turned on at all, even with the knowledge that we have "played" together often as "girls". In my case, the attraction is to a man presenting as a female and not to the man. I have wondered, often, what it would be like to be female and have penetrative sex but, at least, to date, have not felt any desire to take Michelle's identity down a surgical road! But aside from that I don't believe I have any homosexual tendencies towards other men.

Weird? Maybe, maybe not. Who am I to judge? I don't think it is, just part of the exploration.

Michelle
xx

kinkyboots
10-09-2015, 09:35 AM
To each their own, and no judgments.

Personally: i found out long ago I'm strictly attracted to the female form; regardless what's in the panties.
But anything manish just doesn't do anything for me.

IamWren
10-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Ok, maybe in our community in this forum you're not weird for having those thoughts. (maybe you're weird for other reasons though. :D)
Seriously though... compared to the general populace, we ARE a weird bunch just given the fact that we are men who like to dress in women's clothing. Add to that fact, that some kind of switch flips for some after they (as Krisi said) strap on boobs and a wig and they suddenly find themselves turned on by the idea of a penis.

Honey... that is weird.
But I'm weird right along with ya babe. I've had a little tingle in my special place when seeing a really, smokin' hot TG or CD girl. Regular boys... meh. Doesn't do it for me.

Robyn2006
10-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Weird? I don't think so. Beautiful transsexual women are amazing and drive me nuts in every way, both as an inspiration and as something to desire. I don't know, they often just seem to have things just right! Perhaps an illusion, but one I'm happy to contemplate...

Adelaide
10-09-2015, 10:18 AM
I'm straight. However, when I dress, I become Adelaide 100%. In addition to women, I've been intimate with TS (pre-op) and CDs on quite a few occasions and loved it every time. After, I'm always looking forward to the next time! I'm not really interested in men unless they are very "feminized"...

Gabby6790
10-09-2015, 11:19 AM
I too share some of the same attractions. Personally, I always find feminized men attractive whether I am dressed or not. When I am not dressed men are out of the questions. When I am dressed there may be some and I know that I want them to be attracted to me but I think that is more an affirmation thing.

I wonder if the CD/TG being attractive to other CD/TGs things is an acceptance thing. Or thinking of them as "kind of a woman". If, when I am dressed, I think of myself as "kind of a woman" then as a hetero person I am attracted to another CD/TG because I accept that she is kind of a woman.

Oh, and one poster mentions not being able to change from heterosexual to homesexual. My understanding is that those are polarized labels that don't fit reality. Just like male and female.

docrobbysherry
10-09-2015, 11:20 AM
Attractions and fantasies r one thing. Actions on them r another!

Attracted to some dressers? Yes. Fantacies of being the woman with a man? Yes. But, would I act on them? No. Because their parts turn me off!

chris63
10-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Yeah, I have fantasies about having sex with another CD. I told my counselor about it and she said it's very common not to worry. She said the attraction is driven more by wanting to be feminine like them than it is wanting their male parts.

LydiaL
10-09-2015, 11:43 AM
I am absolutely attracted to other CD/TG gals. We have so much in common. I am not really attracted to men, although I will admit to fantasizing about being "taken" by a man.

PaulaQ
10-09-2015, 12:06 PM
Attractions and fantasies r one thing. Actions on them r another!

Not so much as you'd think. We like to ascribe great significance to "doing it" with someone. You can be attracted to men, women, trans people, all of the above, and that really determines your sexual orientation far more than who you actually end up sleeping with.

This is a weird concept, I know. But it's the truth. There are plenty of bi people who've only been in a straight relationship - they're still bi!

tiffanynjcd24
10-22-2015, 09:15 AM
I do find cds as well as ggs attractive and sometimes men. I want to date one so bad

Dana P
10-22-2015, 09:34 AM
Not weird hunny :battingeyelashes:

I find it interesting...most in this thread are attracted CDs/TVs, but many are attracted to men. I fall in the 2nd group...I admire the gorgeous TG gurls (envy I am sure) but my fantasies (not acted on except for a kiss and make out session) are all around being treated (and desired) as awoman-by a man.

It takes all kinds in the enchanted forest sweetie.

Luv Dana

Alice_2014_B
10-22-2015, 09:38 AM
Such thoughts with a TG have crossed my mind, but it's nothing I desire.
:)

Saikotsu
10-22-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of straight people who have wondered that same thing. I've also heard of people who are into transgender individuals as well. It's a bit out of the norm, but I don't think it really matters. Attraction is subjective. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Taragirl427
10-22-2015, 01:08 PM
I've only ever been with women, but the girl in me would love to experience a relationship and intercourse from the female perspective.

Karyn Marie
10-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Wow, what an awesome discussion. Our thoughts are all over the board. As for myself, I have always thought of myself as heterosexual, but I have also fantasized since a young age about being with a man and pleasing him anyway I can. As I have gotten older, I now consider myself bisexual, although as of yet, I have not been with a man. I do plan to do so when I get a chance. I would love to be dressed and just be able to please a man in any way I could. I desire to go down on him, play with his manhood, and maybe try anal if that is what he desires. I would also love for him to treat my like his woman. I would take care of him like a woman as well.

Looking forward to my first time.

Dana44
10-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Steph, no you are not weird. I do have some thoughts like that when dressed and enjoy being with my SO. We go out as two girls... But heck I could take care of the right man. That typically cures my thoughts. LOL

Alice B
10-22-2015, 03:19 PM
I my long, wierd life I have been with lots of woman. When dressed have I thought about the dark side? Sure. Have I had the opportunity to go to the dark side? Sure. Did I? No. Would I? No. We all have those thoughts. It's normal.

paulaprimo
10-22-2015, 04:36 PM
i don't think that is weird at all, and even if you act on you're feelings, i don't think its wrong!
nothing wrong with being bi or gay. they are just labels, and if you want to be labeled, label
me "happy".

Brandy Mathews
10-23-2015, 09:10 AM
Steph,
I think that a lot of us have been there. I just think that it is the feminine side of us when we are all dolled up.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Sindeycd
10-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Hey Steph,I don't think WERE weird because I'm the same way.I find that most men only have one thing on their mind(and I say again MOST not all).I find that with adleast another gurl you have a common bond to start things out with anyway.As for a GG I haven't found any that has been interested in me except for a few Ive come across online(no personal contact as of yet as me bein Sindey).

Crystal Beth
10-23-2015, 06:38 PM
That doesn't sound weird at all. I have been with men both dressed and in guy mode. I had a good 2-3 year period where I was with TG ladies almost exclusively, during a hiatus in my dressing. When I was dressed, I was with men more than TG ladies because I wanted to assume the female role. There were a few amature dressers that I gave dressing and makeup advice to, and let's just say that they really showed their appreciation :o

BLUE ORCHID
10-23-2015, 08:08 PM
Hi Steph, Your mind is playing games with you.:hugs: