PDA

View Full Version : I finally opened to someone

michelle-
10-09-2015, 12:42 AM
I had been dowm all day. I recently turned 25. The days before muy birthday I was quite lifeless. I don't know why, but I wasn't my usual self. Something was bothering me.

I've been spending a lot of time on Tinder (a dating app) and have met a few intersting ladies. That week one of them texted me. She was wondering if I was okay. The conversation was more or less like this:

Girl: 'Are you okay?'
Me: 'Not really'
Girl: 'Why?! What's wrong?'

I don't know why, but all I could think of at this point was my crossdressing. So I replied: 'I like dressing like a woman'

Girl: 'What?'
Me: 'What you just read. I like dressing like a woman. I don't know why. But I love it.'

(Long pause)

Girl: 'Ok. But that doesn't make you gay or trans or anything like that.'

I couldn't believe it. She wasn't judging me! She then asked:

'What do you wear? Jeans? Dresses?'

What followed was a long, detailed conversation of every outfit I have ever worn. I told her I could really use a friend that knows about this. Someone I can discuss things with. Ask for advice on make up or outfits. She's been great help this last few weeks. She even helped me pick a bra and pantys at a store.

I don't think we'll be dating any time soon, but I wouldn't mind having this really cool girl (who doesn't judge me and supports me) as a friend.

So, that's all I wanted to say. This will probably be my last post for a while. I still can't believe I actually told someone about this.

Hope you enjoyed!

flatlander_48
10-09-2015, 12:48 AM
The next one will be easier still...

DeeAnn

Katey888
10-09-2015, 06:12 AM
That's a nice experience for you Michelle... :)

I guess it demonstrates again that there are non-judgmental people (of all genders) out there in the vanilla world... :cheer:

The difficulty, as always, is finding them in the right circumstances...

Katey x

Marcelle
10-09-2015, 07:10 AM
Hi Michelle,

That is a great story and a friend to share with is always a good thing.

Cheers

Isha

Sarah Beth
10-09-2015, 07:18 AM
I am so happy that you could find a friend like that. I know there are a lot of us around who don't have that, like me, who rely on this forum for solice.

Robin414
10-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Wow, thanks for sharing Michelle! I love these inspirational stories!

Tracii G
10-09-2015, 08:12 PM
That is so wonderful I am really happy for you.

Nicole90
10-09-2015, 09:08 PM
I'm so happy for you! I'm still looking for the courage to come out of the closet that I dress.

JoanAz
10-09-2015, 10:25 PM
AHHH!! with age comes confidence, I am "OUT" to my neighbor and several of my friends, but not all..
I normally dress (Here in Havasu Az) in very short shorts and T shirts or Tank tops.
My hair is shoulder length and blonde (better than Grey)
I ride my Honda Goldwing in above dress, hair in a pony tail.
Legs free of hair. very androgynous attire. No one has ever said any thing negative..

(((HUGGS )))

Nikkilovesdresses
10-10-2015, 02:11 AM
Hi Michelle- I hope it becomes a permanent friendship. Girlfriends come and go, but true friends are much harder to find.

Don't leave it too long to let us know how you're doing.

Hugs, Nikki

trishacd
10-10-2015, 02:33 PM
Its priceless to meet someone who understands,I met a girl who wanted me to dress but we knew a lot of the same people and i was worried theu would finout.Wish I would have dressed when she asked.

Joe Ann Miles
10-11-2015, 07:17 AM
Hi Michelle.

Just so happy to hear, you have found at trusted Girlfreind. Its gold. :-)

Hope you have lots off meetings with this super woman.

I have had one for some years, and its great when spending time together, chatting and giggeling about girls stuff, drinking tea. :-)

Hugs Joe Ann

SweetVicky
10-11-2015, 08:35 AM
Love your story Michelle and the comments from all the girls, let me just tell you mine...I'm a mature cross-dresser at 56, have been dressing since I was in my 30's, then going out to places like the famous Queen Mary in Studio City Los Angeles, Calif. Now, at my age, still love to dress and have started going out again, walking around and feeling my heart pounding so strongly...oh, what a wonderful sensation!!!It all started from an ad I had in CL about 6 months ago and a woman contacted me about a trio with her cross-dresser husband, well...to make the story short, they are separating and we have become great cyber friends, but here it's the catch, we are meeting for the first time this coming Thursday 15 of October, as Vicky and I'm soooo looking forward to have a friend from both words to enjoy, we have exchange photos, she keeps on telling me that I have wonderful body and legs and look so passable, we are talking about enjoying nights out, perhaps a short cruise, when we can get away from town, as I'm married, no sex life with my wife and she doesn't even know that I'm a sexy cross-dresser in my other private life. Exciting to say the least, if anybody is still interested, I could continue telling the story about what will happen. I feel so eager to live this experience with my special friend!!!!
Love.... Vicky

jenniferinsf
10-11-2015, 09:50 AM
wonderful story...you are so lucky to have found someone who hears without giving advice, hears without judging....sharing does make it easier

Petra1
10-11-2015, 11:09 AM
I was lucky to find someone who doesn't mind hanging with me when I'm dressed, even if I do look like a guy in women's clothes. Her only joking (In a good way because she's amazed by them) are about the size of the girls (I currently fill a 44DDD bra) otherwise, she's totally comfortable coming over and sitting for a chat with Petra.