PDA

View Full Version : a pretty good day

carrie001
10-09-2015, 10:08 PM
So this post isn't going to be important or meaningful to anyone but me....but I want to throw it out there..

I had a beautiful day. I got to be femme this morning while doing some housework. I even got to paint my toenails. Squeee!!!!! I need more practice but I love the way they look! (Today is my day off) I really enjoy cleaning up around the house, with the music loud, dancing my way all around the house. I had to be, outwardly drab, for a while went shopping but I stayed happy none the less. I got to be dressed again in the afternoon while getting ready for dinner.

when my wife got home from work and asked how my day was, I was truely happy to say I had a great day.....

Nicole90
10-09-2015, 10:14 PM
Sounds like a great day indeed. I'm happy you got to have fun. I'm building up the courage to take the next step and paint my toenails! What color did you use?

carrie001
10-09-2015, 10:33 PM
A fairly bright red. Go big or go home, right?

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, thanks. I had a ton of fun being me. :)

Rachael Leigh
10-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Nothing like a good day dressed at home doing some cleaning and such

OCCarly
10-09-2015, 11:47 PM
I recently did mine in deep teal blue, and got to keep them that way for three days. I had to take it off today though because I was expecting deliveries (skinny jeans, t shirts, womens running shoes and sports bra), it was really hot, and I didn't want to go out to the gate wearing shoes or socks. I'm going to redo them this weekend, though.

Krisi
10-10-2015, 08:26 AM
Carrie, it's great you had a good day. I haven't heard that name in ages. It was my Grandmother's name and she was born in the late 1800s.

I've never thought of painting my toenails (I get them done in clear at the nail salon) but someday I'm going to paint my fingernails or try false nails in a color. The problem with painting is, sometimes a neighbor will come looking for my help with something and I have to be ready to return to male mode pretty quickly.

CourtneyBme
10-10-2015, 08:39 AM
I know how you feel. Last Saturday I got to dress all day while around the house. Everytime I looked in the mirror the smile on my face got bigger and bigger. Anytime you get the opportunity to dress will be a good day!

Nicole90
10-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Red! I think I have to go ahead and do that. Sounds so pretty

Sarina Curtis
10-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Carrie, happiness is always important, and shared happiness is a gift. I'm glad you had a great day!! Now that the weather has cooled down I'm looking forward to being able have a full day dress up myself, now if only I could get a day off on a school day!

BLUE ORCHID
10-10-2015, 08:12 PM
Hi Carrie, A Pretty Good day is when you can get out of bed, A truly wonderful day is what you had there.:daydreaming:

Marcelle
10-11-2015, 06:16 AM
Hi Carrie,

Never apologize for posting about being happy and how you felt you had a great day . . . we have all been there. Being happy with who you are and finding joy in that is all we can ask for in this life. It sounds like a perfectly wonderful day an thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Marcelle

Tracii G
10-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Happiness is a good thing and it sounds like you had a wonderful day.

AmyVanessa
10-11-2015, 12:29 PM
That sounds like such a fabulous day, I'm glad you had fun

carrie001
10-13-2015, 06:23 AM
Thank you all so much for the warm thoughts!!