PDA

View Full Version : Not without at least lip gloss

Laurana
10-11-2015, 02:19 PM
So yesterday I had a list of things I wanted to get done. Grocery shopping, clean the kitchen, rake the dog crap up in the front lawn and wash the floors. I told myself if I got that all done I'd go and get a six pack of Octoberfest and a couple of cigars.

Well I got it all done and got dressed to go out. A pair of short shorts and a turquoise tank top. I was putting on my sandals when I realized I didn't have any makeup on. I went back and forth for about 10 minutes about whether to "put on my face". I finally decided that I needed at least lip gloss otherwise I'd look silly. No other makeup. I was only gonna be out for at most 15 minutes so why bother. But I just couldn't go out naked.

Am I alone on this?

Do you need "at least" one part of your face done just for a quick trip?

pamela7
10-11-2015, 06:00 PM
no, plain is plain, just like most women i know, but i appreciate many need to have something on to go out

Stevann
10-11-2015, 06:44 PM
My eyebrows are almost invisible, so I won't go out without doing them. And I'll put on lipstick. That's enough makeup for normal occasions.

Krisi
10-12-2015, 08:28 AM
If "Homer" is going out he needs nothing, not even a shave. If Krisi is going out she needs her wig, her boobs, her hip/butt padding, and of course a close shave, beard cover and lipstick.

Beverley Sims
10-12-2015, 08:47 AM
Always a light smear of something on my face.

Also a little perfume always smells better than "Hot sweaty male". :)

audreyinalbany
10-12-2015, 01:21 PM
when I've gone out it is usually with full make up, but a lot of times at home I find the bare minimum to make me feel a bit feminine is a schmear of lipstick...

AllieSF
10-12-2015, 01:33 PM
I clearly understand the feeling. I worked on large construction projects most of my professional life and now when I walk into a partially constructed new house I feel something is wrong and then realize I am not wearing that trusted and mandatory hard hat from my past.

CynthiaD
10-12-2015, 05:24 PM
I don't use lip gloss, but I love wearing lipstick, and wouldn't leave the house without it, makeup or no makeup. I frequently wear nude lipstick in male mode.

Demi88
10-12-2015, 07:08 PM
I wear antiperspirant which smells nice. Don't have makeup anymore. Lip gloss sounds like a good idea; think I'll buy some.

katie_barns
10-12-2015, 07:10 PM
I am like my sister-in-law. I will not leave the house without my face on.

stockings_jane
10-12-2015, 07:25 PM
I'm the same, couldn't conceive of going out dressed without the full works. I think I look terrible without it and I want to look great (in my eyes) so in order to satisfy my needs, it calls for full make-up. Sadly of course that involves close shaving and then all the other stuff including false eyelashes etc etc. However when it's done I feel great. So....not without at least....lip gloss....foundation...blusher, eye shadow... false eyelashes... perfume...... sigh....