PDA

View Full Version : All Types of Cross Dressers

annekathleen
02-12-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm sure this topic has been addressed many times, but being a fairly new member, here goes one more time: What is your sexual preference?
I've been wearing panties since I was a teen, became bi curious about five years ago, and got into more complete cross dressing within the last two years. I have every type of womens clothing from high heels right up to wigs, and everything in between. Dress at home, and seldom leave the house dressed. I would classify myself as a bi-sexual cross dresser, but I think I use cross dressing in some form ( wearing panties ) when I engage in my bi sexual activities. I use womens clothing to get in touch with my feminine side, and that is when I enjoy sexual encounters with other men.
How many of us are straight? how many of us are bi? and how many of us are gay? I know we're all accepting of one another, but I'd like to see where I fit in. Thanks for the honesty, the support, and the feedback!

uknowhoo
02-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Hello Anne Kathleen.

Yes, this question does come up quite a bit.

I'd like to refer you to the most recent thread, which was set up as a poll, which finished up a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20678

I'm going to close this thread, and refer any would-be responses to the previous thread.

Thanks.

Tammi