PDA

View Full Version : A most unexpected M'am

mechamoose
10-13-2015, 06:36 PM
I just went down to the corner store to pick up e-cig supplies.

Girl jeans, sandals, hair down, generic T-shirt. Painted fingers and tasteful jewelry... and a beard.

<transaction>

*tick* *tick*

"All set, thank you M'am"

<3 <3

That put quite the bounce in my moosey step!

- MM

Dana44
10-13-2015, 06:41 PM
LOL Moose, man that will put a bounce in your step. I get mam'd a lot but only when I look totally girly. I get sired when I have a three day growth even with my hair down. But I usually wear a ball cap with my hair down in male mode. Nice story though.

Laurana
10-13-2015, 07:46 PM
I get that a couple times a week no matter what I wear. It's due to my long hair.

Victoria Demeanor
10-13-2015, 07:49 PM
Good for you MM
So I was down visiting family. I've been letting my hair grow and it's naturally curly so it always looks permed. I took my mom to JC Penny's, she wanted new slippers. I'm in total drab mode, jeans, work boots, and a burgundy polo shirt. Walked in and looking for where they may be. My mom facing the sales desk, me with my back turned looking over the store. I hear the SA from behind. "Hi can I help you ladies?"
Oddly My mom didn't pick up on it, but I know what you mean by the bounce.

Tracii G
10-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Awesome moose!

jjjjohanne
10-13-2015, 08:12 PM
Mechamoose, In all this time, I never realized, until today, that your avatar's moose has antlers implies it is male yet it is wearing women's clothes. Clever!

Robin414
10-13-2015, 09:48 PM
Way to go MM!

mechamoose
10-13-2015, 10:23 PM
Mechamoose, In all this time, I never realized, until today, that your avatar's moose has antlers implies it is male yet it is wearing women's clothes. Clever!

Carmen Miranda with much less fruit.

I *rock* a corset, sweetie!

I'm not confused, YOU are. *bats eyelashes*

(Hey babe, nice rack!)

/swish

- MM