PDA

View Full Version : CD experiences

Elizabeth Marie
10-14-2015, 06:45 AM
Good morning, everyone.

I have been dressing quite a bit the last 6 months or so, at least one day a week and 2 consecutive days most weeks. Last month I took a week vacation and lived as a woman for 5 consecutive days. I've been noticing that after dressing for 2 or more days in a row, my female persona stays with me far longer than it used to. I feel like Beth is going out dressed as "Mike" and will be clocked by the neighbors.

Monday was a day off, and I spent Sunday and Monday as a woman, running all my errands and going shopping as Beth. Yesterday morning at work, I was in a meeting and suddenly realized that I was sitting as a woman (legs together, crossed at the ankles at a slight angle to my left, hands on my lap), almost identical to the way my boss (a woman) was sitting. I don't think anyone noticed, we were all pretty focused on the meeting topic, but I had to make an effort to put my male persona back on. I'm not sure I ever really got back to 100% male mode even this morning.

Anyone else experience this?

Beth

Teresa
10-14-2015, 08:09 AM
Beth,
I would still have tell tale signs anyway, shaved hands, shaped longish nails, plucked eyebrows ! Why do you have to worry how you sit, you obviously enjoy your dressing time why do you need to act ashamed or try and cover it up ? Will it affect anyone else anyway ?
It really doesn't bother me who knows anymore, because it's not going to alter my CDing thoughts or needs .

Krisi
10-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Nope, I have not. I don't believe I have any "female persona" even though I spend a lot of time as Krisi. Strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig doesn't change our personality or beliefs.

RobynT
10-14-2015, 08:32 AM
Beth; every once in a while i find myself sitting or standing in what some would describe as a feminine posture, while en drab. I usually don't realize it at first, but don't give it much thought when I realize I'm doing it. What I find myself doing more often while en drab is looking and evaluating GG's and how they are dressed. The range of thoughts goes from "wow" i wish i could pull that off, to "OMG what were you thinking". The same goes for guys i see out, running to the 7-11 in a cute pair of pj bottoms is sexy if your a 18 y/o GG, its a natural disaster if your a 32 y/o male who still lives at home.... perspective I guess....

carhill2mn
10-14-2015, 12:40 PM
My "male mode" these days is certainly not "all the way back". I no longer have hair on my arms, hands, eyebrows; I wear gel nails, often with a light polish, my legs are usually crossed like a woman's. Interestingly, no one ever says anything about any of this.

Kate Simmons
10-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Oh my inner "girl" comes through quite often even when I'm in guy stealth mode. :)

Adriana Moretti
10-14-2015, 01:48 PM
That is pretty much an everyday occurance at this point ....the 'Adriana Bop" as my friends call it, is there 24-7 no matter if i am in basketball shorts, or a skirt

Robin414
10-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Ummm, yep! I find I struggle to achieve 'guy mode' lately. You know how it's often said that CDers go 'over the top' with femme manerisms, I think I might go over the top going for guy manerisms now...drikng a beer and belching with a huge frown on my face during office meetings might be a little odd 😲

Dana44
10-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Yep, It seems that I walk a bit different in male mode and still look for fem clothes and read Avon and girly mags. Kinda funky for a male to do that. On sitting, yep we sit mostly as women do but really nobody would really notice that. But when I'm in male mode I am quite a bit male.

Elizabeth Marie
10-14-2015, 02:21 PM
It's good to hear that it's a common occurrence. :)

I really was not worried about it, I was actually quite amused by my boss and I having virtually identical postures in a high-testosterone environment. It's just something I've been noticing lately that I move and act more feminine now than I used to, especially after dressing for several days in a row.

ReineD
10-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Yesterday morning at work, I was in a meeting and suddenly realized that I was sitting as a woman (legs together, crossed at the ankles at a slight angle to my left, hands on my lap), almost identical to the way my boss (a woman) was sitting. I don't think anyone noticed, we were all pretty focused on the meeting topic, but I had to make an effort to put my male persona back on. I'm not sure I ever really got back to 100% male mode even this morning.

I think you're overthinking it. No one would have thought you were sitting like a lady, men cross their ankles all the time. Have you heard of GQ Magazine for men? This is what they have to say about it:

"I think that in a polite setting (i.e., not on a Barcalounger), a man should keep his feet on the floor, cross his legs at the ankles, or even cross his legs like a dame or sissy, knee over knee. A little ambiguity is good for you. My favorite etiquette book, Our Deportment, by John H. Young, advises, “He may sit cross-legged if he wish, but should not sit with his knees far apart, nor with his foot on his knee.” And as Grandma says, “Sit up straight!”

http://www.gq.com/story/crossing-legs

Men of reddit have a discussion on it too. Basically it's whatever you're comfortable with. :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/1ympzn/men_of_reddit_do_you_cross_your_legs_when_you_sit/

Fany27ab
10-14-2015, 09:46 PM
That's funny I don't know why but when I wear girl underware under my male clothes I usually have my legs closed like if I was wearing a skirt

Tracii G
10-14-2015, 10:06 PM
I must be loaded with ambiguity then.
Waiting at the car dealer one kid told his Mom that man sits like a girl.
The Mom says Son he can sit anyway he wants to mind your own business.

BLUE ORCHID
10-15-2015, 07:25 AM
Hi Beth, I often catch myself walking or setting in a feminine mode.:daydreaming:

flatlander_48
10-15-2015, 08:08 AM
What I've noticed is that DeeAnn has some masculine habits and/or movements and that Don has some feminine habits and/or movements. However, I think it is always been like this even long before DeeAnn was recognized and named.

DeeAnn

pamela7
10-15-2015, 08:10 AM
is it not the point in the end to blend and blur these two genders into one whole being who's range of behaviour is full-spectrum?

sometimes_miss
10-15-2015, 10:12 AM
Well, I've been a girl who's acted the life of a guy now for well over 4 decades. As far as I know, I've had everyone fooled pretty well. Oh, occasionally I'll forget, and leave my nail polish on, or go out for a moment underdressed to put the garbage out or move the car, but I don't think anyone really has a clue.