PDA

View Full Version : Think I've found the right balance.

Gemma Rhodes
02-12-2006, 04:10 PM
Hi Girls.

I think now I have found the right balance in my life and I can honestly say that I have never been happier than I am today. Those of you who know me or have followed my progress will know that when I first came out of denial not so long ago I had 10 years of living as a male slob to get rid of. It was a hard road at times and I sometimes thought that I would never get to the stage I am now, but thanks to some great friends who encouraged me I took the plunge and began to get out and about as Gemma.

It has been the best thing that has happened to me recently and I now have a large circle of tgirl and RG friends who know me only as Gemma. I also now know that I am not TS but I do need my regular girly fix and intend to get out at least once a week now, either to TG venues or local get togethers. Whether I will ever have the confidence to break out into the general public I do not know but I am very happy with my life now and this is all beyond my wildest dreams of only a few months back.

The only thing that would make my life perfect would be to meet an understanding RG partner, but she would have to be totally accepting of my way of life as this is far too big a part of me to give up now.

Hugs to you all

Gemma xx

chattaboxx
02-12-2006, 05:02 PM
Congratulations Gema, reading your post I can tell that you are very happy with yourself now and Like me all the girls on this site would like to say well done

Louise
(chattaboxx)

GypsyKaren
02-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi Gemma

Sounds like you're on a pretty good stretch of highway right now, that's a pretty cool place to be.

Karen

Julie York
02-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Good for you. It always gives me hope when someone is happy with life and comes from Grimsby.

:D :thumbsup:

Yeah I know. But it's more fun than talking the piss out of Milton Keynes.

Gemma Rhodes
02-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Good for you. It always gives me hope when someone is happy with life and comes from Grimsby.

My other passion is football and seeing as we are top of the league everything in the garden in rosy at the minute. :)

Gemma xx

Laurie Ann
02-12-2006, 07:22 PM
I am so happy for you Gemma to find the right balance is a very hard thing to do. I am striving for the same balance being unemployed currently I can feel Laurie Ann taking over and it's becoming hard to stop. I like you enjoy being a guy but I also love my female side. It is becoming hard to concentrate on job hunting when all I really want to do is dress as Laurie Ann. Maybe an overdose of dressing as Laurie Ann will help.

gennee
02-12-2006, 08:14 PM
Congratulations, Gemma. I feel so goood for you that you have found inner peace. That's a great feeling to have.

Gennee:angel:

:yrtw:

uknowhoo
02-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Gemma, I'm so happy to read your post. Congratulations, you've arrived at a place many of us long for, thanks for the post card.;) Best of luck on your path. As this site has shown us, there are some accepting RGs out there, hopefully you'll meet yours soon enough. Take care, Tammi

Gemma Rhodes
02-13-2006, 03:12 AM
It is becoming hard to concentrate on job hunting when all I really want to do is dress as Laurie Ann. Maybe an overdose will help.

Laurie Ann, don't even think about that. I know, I have been there several years ago and it will solve nothing. Stay strong and you WILL get there. I have.

Gemma xx

Ms Alison Janes
02-13-2006, 04:22 AM
I am so pleased for you Gemma. You have my best wishes.

RachelDenise
02-13-2006, 05:49 AM
Congratulations Gemma! It's always a banner day when you can say I've got a handle on my life, no matter what it is. The fact that you have sorted your CD issues only makes it sweeter.

Wendy me
02-13-2006, 07:35 AM
veary cool that whole happy thingy is a real big thingy way to go girlfreind....

TGMarla
02-13-2006, 08:49 AM
Very cool. It's good that you have found a happy place, and I'm happy that you're happy. One foot in front of the other, one step at a time.

And you're a football fan? You mean real football, or that game where you run around in shorts kicking a round ball? :lol2:

Seriously, good for you!

Gemma Rhodes
02-13-2006, 10:01 AM
And you're a football fan? You mean real football, or that game where you run around in shorts kicking a round ball? :lol2:

I am Marla yes, real football, or Soccer as you Americans like to call it. Not catch, chuck and runasfastasyercanball that passes for football over there. :lol2:

Nikki Dee
02-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Hi. Gemma...good on yer, girl.!!!...so pleased for you...and who knows about the partner scenario.?....you just haven't found each other yet.!!.See you soon.
lots of love Nikki. xxx

Sharon
02-13-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm so happy for you, Gemma, and it's such a pleasure to read a post from someone who is genuinely happy and comfortable with their life.

Congratulations! :)

Marlena Dahlstrom
02-14-2006, 02:44 AM
Congratulations Gemma! It always good to hear someone finding balance and happiness.