PDA

View Full Version : Who else is a Lingerie only crossdresser?

FrillyKnickers
02-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi,

Just interested to know who else out there only enjoys the experience of wearing Lingerie?

I love the feeling of wearing sexy lace lingerie with stockings, it's such a turn on. I have never really wanted to dress complete, although on the odd occassion I have done it, but I still prefer just the underwear.

Anyone else?

Tina Dixon
02-12-2006, 04:57 PM
:doh: Yes I love it.

annekathleen
02-12-2006, 04:58 PM
I think that's how a lot of us "start out" It becomes an addiction, and you'll want more and more. Sometimes it takes us a little longer, but eventually we all get there.

Lindahexi
02-12-2006, 06:39 PM
When I first started I just wanted to wear girls Knickers/panties, but the urge to increase my girly attire grew until I wanted the complete outfit. I can still remember the first time I put a dress on, it felt fantastic, and then I wanted to apply makeup, and then a wig and then...........................................

Helen MC
02-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Knickers are how I started and most of my CD activities still are as I only dress at home usually after work and if I am staying in at weekends but I wear knickers and panties all the time.

Tiffy
02-12-2006, 07:18 PM
I am very fond of lingerie. But, it is not all I wear any more. It use to be. But my e-mail is aprilinlingerie so I think that says it pretty well.

Kisses, April Marie

TVStevie
02-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi,

Just interested to know who else out there only enjoys the experience of wearing Lingerie?

I love the feeling of wearing sexy lace lingerie with stockings, it's such a turn on. I have never really wanted to dress complete, although on the odd occassion I have done it, but I still prefer just the underwear.

Anyone else?Pretty much defines me too. I've gone the whole way, in terms of clothes/make-up/hairstyle - but the thing that I enjoy the most about CDing is the lingerie. I've never been out dressed and I don't really have any desire to do so, although if I was to go out, it would probably be to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show, where I'd be the odd one out if I wasn't wearing a basque and stockings :D - however, I've nothing against anyone who does go out in full ensemble and enjoys it. Each to their own; we're all individuals and as such, it'd be pretty strange if everyone liked exactly the same thing.

gennee
02-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Panties are my my favorite. I have worn bras, camis, skirts and dresses. I got such a rush wearing satin panties. Pink turns me on in particular.

Gennee:angel:

FrillyKnickers
02-13-2006, 03:07 AM
Some of my favourites are Thongs, Basques, Bodies, Teddies, Suspender/Garter Belts, Camis, French Knickers, and of course, Stockings (Yummy!). I prefer all in one items or things that at least cover my tummy, I think seeing a big belly between a bra and panties isn't very sexy!

Just the feeling of the different fabrics is simply amazing. The only problem I have is sizing - I can be between a 38-44. Unfortunately, finding products as described above isn't so easy in plus sizes!

Daintre
02-13-2006, 03:13 AM
I started out with just wearing panties, but it quickly spread to as much female clothes as I could get. Today I am a bit embarassed with how much lingerie I have, but I will never let any of it go.

RachelDenise
02-13-2006, 05:55 AM
I think many of us start out with lingerie and then progress as they gain confidence and want more. But , many still enjoy the lingerie part of this life, as do I!:D

Angela Burke
02-13-2006, 06:13 AM
I love wearing panties, I never wear male underwear (don't have any).
But I love my skirts and dresses as well.
I love dressing as a woman.

Rachel
02-13-2006, 06:28 AM
The first time I got 'dressed' I was 13 and wore my sisters panties (she was 15), the second time I wore just her panties too, but after that I wanted to wear more and wore a bra and waist slip, next I added tights (Pantyhose) and before long a skirt and blouse.

Now 24 years later I adore all of Rachel's clothes but I still get the biggest buzz from my underwear which is so important to me. If my underwear doesn't feel right then nothing else does either. I take as much trouble over choosing and dressing in my lingerie as I do with my make up and hair.

For some girls just the underwear may be sufficient but for me it is the foundation on which everything else is laid.

Girlie hugs

Rachel
XX

deana cd
02-18-2006, 03:33 PM
I feel the same way about lingerie. For the most part, my dressing consists of panties and bras, occasionally hose or stockings as well. I do dress completely from time to time but for the most part i'm just a panty girl!

SarahHall
02-18-2006, 04:20 PM
I so luv to wear sexy panties and bras as well as nighties and so on. That makes me feel more fem than anything else.:cheeky:

Sarah Rabbit
02-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi all

I don't know! The whole female attire thing does it for me. I love to dress in my feminine outerwear as much as my underwear. The whole experience is just beautiful.:angel: :bs:

Hugs Sarah

franny
02-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Lingerie is my skin..Love it! but i need new nylons! darn runners

cutieamy06
02-18-2006, 05:29 PM
I think that's how a lot of us "start out" It becomes an addiction, and you'll want more and more. Sometimes it takes us a little longer, but eventually we all get there.
I couldn't put any better myself, thats exactly how Istarted:p

kymmieLorain
02-20-2006, 09:32 PM
MMM very interesting post. I am/was a lingerie CD but am slowly coming out of the house, I am enjoying wearing other feminine articals of clothing.

Kymmie

Mona
02-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Like most everyone else I started with just panties and for years that was all, then a friend bought me some thigh highs, then I got married and had to purge, then I divorced and bought more panties and thigh highs. Now I like wearing them but I feel most feminine when I dress completely and put on my wig and lipstick!

BigGirlJane
02-20-2006, 10:02 PM
I am mainly a lingere girl also. I can't wait to get home at night and put on my panites & bra. I do try to wear other things sometimes, but bras, panties & satin night gowns are what i prefer most of the time.

To each their own, that is what makes us individuales.

Veronica E. Scott
02-21-2006, 06:55 AM
Some of my favourites are Thongs, Basques, Bodies, Teddies, Suspender/Garter Belts, Camis, French Knickers, and of course, Stockings (Yummy!). I prefer all in one items or things that at least cover my tummy, I think seeing a big belly between a bra and panties isn't very sexy!

Just the feeling of the different fabrics is simply amazing. The only problem I have is sizing - I can be between a 38-44. Unfortunately, finding products as described above isn't so easy in plus sizes!

Manson2k :

Look up Secrets in lace I think you will like what you see and I believe in your size,what a pluss.

PS

I love this stuff.

sweeting
02-21-2006, 09:15 AM
hi i think we all love the fee and look of silky lingerie laurie

fionablack
02-21-2006, 11:35 AM
Funnily enough I started off the other way round. The first thing i wore was a dress. It was a good few years before i discovered panties and bras and other underwear.

Whatever you start with though, i agree that cross dressing is usually progressive. You end up wanting to wear it all eventually. I certainly do.

I still don't particularly enjoy the wigs and makeup part of it all, but as I only dress at home that is not a problem. I have worn wigs and makeup but i find it too hot and sweaty! I may grow to love it one day though