PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Transformation<3

somewhatnatalie
10-15-2015, 11:23 PM
Hi. I am 22 years old and have never cross dressed in my life but have always wanted to. I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this but I'm going out as a punk girl for Halloween. Or at least that's my excuse. Only my closest friends know the real reason why I'm doing it. Being more comfortable in women's clothing is one reason. I also have chronic anxiety and depression, which I combat day to day. This has stopped me on numerous occasions from trying anything. But now I feel like I can do it now. I bought all my "costume pieces" and I really feel more confident.

If anyone has any advice or tips for a first time cd, please, any help is welcome. I also don't mean to offend anyone by only doing this on Halloween for now. It's just really tough for me to be in the same house as my parents right now. Happy Halloween!

Robin414
10-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Hi Natalie, I had a friend who dressed up every Halloween and looked amazing but no one (even to this day) thinks he's a CD. I don't imagine this will be a coming out party so to speak so I'd suggest looking fabulous but 'acting'...well...'drab-ulous' if that's a word 😉 The reason no one thought twice about my friend was due to his guy manerisms despite looking completely like a hot chic!

somewhatnatalie
10-15-2015, 11:49 PM
Thank you so much for the support and I'll keep that in mind! DRABULOUS

Nikki A.
10-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Have fun with it. Halloween was my first foray into the public. Even my wife (somewhat accepting) conceded that it was one day to do it.

mikeyp
10-16-2015, 07:54 AM
So jealous. I'd do this as well if I actually had any female clothing other than panties and some cheap walmart stuff. Not really financially stable right now to take my dressing any farther :(

Same age as you as well.

LydiaL
10-16-2015, 02:03 PM
Wow, sounds like great fun. Perhaps this will open you up to feeling comfortable dressing regularly. I do not know of any suitable Halloween parties around here, I would love to go to one dressed in my cheerleader outfit!

brynnewilliams
10-16-2015, 02:26 PM
Halloween is a great time to do it. I did it last year. Most thought is was funny, I could tell a couple party guests were thinking it was wierd. Got a lot of questions like "dude are you wearing nylons? Man you went all out!" If your trying to keep your dressing a secret, have some excuses ready like "a friend did your makeup" or my girlfriend picked the costume" I had to try really hard to look like I was having a hard time walking in 4" heels. Just try to play it off as a joke.

Pat
10-16-2015, 02:57 PM
Best advice is relax. If you're relaxed about it people around you will be too. You don't have to declare you're a CD and you don't have to deny. You're just someone having fun on a fun occasion. As for making insincere excuses -- they always sound that way. If anyone asks why the costume choice, just say you thought it would be fun. ;)

NicoleScott
10-16-2015, 03:00 PM
MANY of us took advantage of Halloween to dress up when it was otherwise difficult or impossible. Just have fun with it. Caution: you'll want to do it again..and again...and again...
Yikes, next Halloween is a year away, so you'll want to find another way sooner.

AllieBellema
10-16-2015, 04:03 PM
Halloween seems like the right time to do it. It's when I ordered my first outfits. I have yet to wear anything to a party, but I think this will change this year!

Nancy Sue
10-16-2015, 04:29 PM
This is a great season to shop at thrift stores, because many people are out (pun intended) looking for costumes. You won't seem out of place taking dresses, skirts or blouses into the dressing room, and once you get your size worked out it will be easier to find more things on the rack and try them. You can even ask ladies "I am trying to put together an outfit for Halloween, can you make any suggestions?", and will be shocked at how helpful some are! Drop into a serve yourself shoe store and get a couple sets of those footie covers (usually free) for trying on shoes, so you don't have to be wearing nylons when you try on shoes (unless you want to be wearing your own ...). Some places save the wigs they get all year and put them out now (starting about a month ago), and you can get something nice for $10, or less. Some of the smaller thrift stores have lower prices than the larger chains, a dress or nice skirt that would be $8-10 at a chain might be $2 at a smaller thrift shop. And try some of the consignment shops, because their workers will know right off if they have anything that will fit you, and/or look good on you. And, when your folks ask why you didn't throw it all out after Halloween - you might mention you had a lot of fun that night and want to keep it, in case you decide to use it again, say for Mardi Gras. And since some of your friends thought it made a good costume for you, you might want to wear it again at another party later. After all, with all the time you spent shopping to find something that would fit, it would be a shame to give it away and then have to "waste time" shopping again later, wouldn't it? THEN you could probably hang your dress, blouse or skirt in your closet, and put your bra, slip and panties in your dress drawer! Oh my goodness, to be 22 again!

Majella St Gerard
10-16-2015, 07:33 PM
Halloween was my first time dressed up in public, and it hooked me on it. First time just dressed up as a woman, 16 years or so later I dressed up as a French Maid with my new wonderful wife, and have dressed up on Halloween ever since. It was hard the first time, I'll give you that, but you get used to going out dressed and it becomes no big deal. This year I'm gonna be Wednesday Addams, photos will follow.

TrishaTX
10-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Get clothes that fit!!

docrobbysherry
10-16-2015, 08:38 PM
Halloween is the ONLY time of the year I can pass!

Remember, CD'd dress up as women on Halloween. While GG's try to wear sexy, skimpy female COSTUMES on Halloween.

If they have the figures for them!:daydreaming:

somewhatnatalie
10-16-2015, 11:00 PM
I will do my best this year! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Maybe I should do this more often! XD

stacifox13
10-19-2015, 01:04 PM
I love Halloween I can shop for women s clothing and not care. went to the local chain store pharmacy to day and was talking with the sales clerk about press on nails and she asks me who they where for and I said they where for me part of my costume. boy i love this site .I thought I have to go to the grave with my secret

JenniferR771
10-19-2015, 01:36 PM
OH YES! My local thrift puts all the outrageous dresses, prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and sometimes wedding dresses in large sizes right out front. Convenient for the couples shopping for a dress for him. They also save up the wigs for October--mostly blue, green and red--bad wigs--but some nice ones find their way into the big basket of wigs. See avatar. Sometimes all the girls will help you.

They understand, and if you have a charming, warm personality (or can pretend) they will be happy to help. They can find sizes to fit, and zip up the back. And suggest a bra and extra large shoes. Don't forget to ask for accessories advice--earrings, necklace, bracelets, rings. Ask what purse goes with your outfit and attitude. Girly, sophisticated or just red and outrageously overlarge.

Start early--the big shoes go fast.

And if you get a whole outfit--ask if you can wear it out of the store. One time, I had the girl put my ugly old jeans and sneakers into a bag so I could just pay and wear my dress right out the front door.

Krisi
10-20-2015, 08:18 AM
I suggest studying this website and especially the hints on looking and acting like a woman. Just putting on a wig and a pair of boobs is not very convincing. You need to find out how to walk like a woman, stand like a woman and more. And don't forget, you need a purse. Practice before you go out for the first time. Take photos or even videos and study them.