PDA

View Full Version : blendy girl buys herself a gift...

mykell
10-16-2015, 02:11 PM
so its my birthday, what do i want to do... been planning on getting out..... just brought forms and a corset....support meeting on monday.....the pocket bra isnt going to cut it, looks like im in the frozen food section all the time.....lets go get a big girl bra.

soo i underdress as much as i can get everything ready and packed into the car, get cleaned up and ready to go, keys, phone, camera, lets go....

drive into the parking lot of the bra outlet 11:00 its empty, guess their not open, start to do my makeup, (cant leave home as mikell) here comes a big old tow truck parking not far away, get to feeling uncomfortable take off what was started and look for a new spot, find one...get it going and get the wig on, now im comfortable drive around some and park and some other touches to the makeup....get back on the road again and back to the bra outlet, park get ready and walk up the steps, to the door, see the girls just standing at the registers through the windows as i walk, walk in and approach the SA who was not with a customer, she asked if she could help me and i told her i needed a fitting, she didnt flinch and proceded to bring me over to the fitting rooms, measured me up and asked what i needed.

i told her i was there to find something better than the pocket bra, my measurements were different than when i purchased the forms as i was now wearing a corset this time and i think things (my fatty tissue) got pushed up some, she brought me three different ones and i settled for the last one a platex 44 somehow i became a C cup when i started she said i was a DD, (when i purchased the forms i explained how i wanted to be a B size and purchased what i was shown then) anyway...

i asked the SA if i could wear it out she came back and cut the tags left me to get myself back together, then i approached the register to pay she engaged me in some conversation and taked about how people should be able to dress as they want, ans so on we talked for a few minutes more, all the while i had pulled money from my wallet to tip her for all her help, i reached over and gave it to her and she was surprised as was the other cashier, i thanked her for her attentiveness and not scoffing or flinching while helping me with the fitting, helping me with straps as if i was just one of the girls, felt so nice to feel that comfortable, we talked a bit more and i went on my way.

figured i would take a ride to the beach at asbury as the weather was quite nice, wanted to take some quick photos.....great i forgot the camera, ill text some from my phone, found a club with tilly (wall art from asbury) on it and took a quick selfie, hard to see the screen in the sun go back to the car find my readers and OMG are those whiskers sticking out, all bets are off, got back in the car and drove around for awhile more as i figured other drivers wont be looking at me in full sun in close proximity and enjoyed driving around for a time.

after a while the corsets effects were starting to cause some discomfort and i found o lot to undo it and mikell and proceeded to drive home and get back before my boy gets in, didnt happen he beat me, now i cover up all the tell tale signs in the car walk in and head upstairs as its darker and he wont see the hose under my pants and some smeared foundation on my boy shirt, gives me a birthday hug and goes into his room....i hit the bathroom....corset had everything bound up so i needed to seek relief, went into my bedroom and took off all my underdressed items came here to share my story ....

it was a-lot of new things for me and i wanted to be thorough and share even though i had a few flaws it was a good day....just wish i had a decent photo to share also....

Meghan4now
10-16-2015, 02:38 PM
Oh the wonders of the dashboard vanity. One thing that you may find is that the shadow sometimes shows through more in a photo than real life. Sometimes. Anyway, we would love to see a photo of your lovely countenance Birthday Girl! Sounds like a good day and a confidence builder!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Sallee
10-16-2015, 02:49 PM
What a great store you were in Can you tell us the name maybe they are out west too. I hope so

mykell
10-16-2015, 03:10 PM
L'eggs Hanes Bali Outlet Store in mansquan nj, they are probably in all the outlet malls, this mall is going to close someday, they were supposed to refurbish it but all the other stores bailed....

JocelynJames
10-16-2015, 03:44 PM
Truly inspiring story and oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

Linda Leigh
10-16-2015, 04:10 PM
Happy Birthday :)

Tina_gm
10-16-2015, 04:55 PM
Happy birthday Mikell. Sounds like it was one of your more memorable. :heehee:

Katey888
10-16-2015, 05:27 PM
WOW!! Blendy girl... that is some birthday... :yahoo:

Hope you had a Happy One - it certainly sounds memorable...

:bday2:

Katey x

Robin414
10-16-2015, 09:09 PM
Awesome story Mikell, loved the detail! I remember buying my first wig a year ago, I guess I wasn't the first customer like 'us', wow what an accepting experience...I brought the ladies a big box of chocolates and a thank you card myself...And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SharonDenise
10-16-2015, 09:22 PM
Nice post! Thanks for sharing.

Gabby6790
10-16-2015, 09:55 PM
Wonderful, story. There are a couple of those stores by me. I might have to check one out. Kudos on the tip. That was not necessary but very classy. I like it.

mykell
10-17-2015, 06:01 PM
thank you for the birthday wishes, was not the point but why i decided it was going to happen, made me push myself out, just wanted to share that although i felt pretty it was flawed and i still enjoyed the folks i interacted with and had a pleasant day....
@ meghan, no photos of aunt bunny with whiskers will be shared.....

Dana44
10-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Well Happy belated Birthday Mikell.
Dana

Victoria Demeanor
10-17-2015, 08:59 PM
What an inspiring story and sounds like a wonderful day. Don't worry about the pictures, maybe next time, it's just so great that you had a happy birthday..Oh and speaking of that....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mikell!!!:bday:!! Thank you for sharing your day with us.