PDA

View Full Version : Your story behind your first picture

rachealgirl
02-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Hi everyone. I was just thought I would bring up the idea of asking what was the story behind your first picture taken of you in enfem was. Here’s my story. I have been dressing since I was 14 or so, but never had any pictures taken of me. In my early 20’s I entered collage. My major was costume design. One of my course requirements was that I had to take a stage makeup class. Now, for the finale project the class was to dress as the opposite sex! I could have died! Here was my chance to fully dress in public for the first time. And, to top it off the instructor was going to take pictures for us. Now, 98% of the class was female, so they had to dress in drab. However, myself and another guy had to make ourselves as fem. as possible. He gave a half hearted attempt, too afraid of being ridiculed by the other members of the class. I, on the other hand, curled my hair the night before in rollers, bought a new skirt suit (gotta love the office girl look!!), shaved my legs, plucked my eyebrows, in short I went all out (hmmmmmmm, wonder why????). Anyway, the instructor was so impressed with my “disguise” that she made me walk all around the dept. with a grad student acting as my “guide” (I was supposed to be a new freshman coming in for an interview was her instructions). Then after that, she refuses to let me change!!! I spent the rest of the afternoon going to classes dressed!! And, because they were all theater classes, no one really caused much of a use. However one girl did tell me I looked so good I could be a cross dresser!!! I about died. I just laughed it off. Well, that’s the story behind these pics. Enjoy, and please share!!!! Thanks, Love R.

Andrea's Lynne
02-12-2006, 06:25 PM
I could be talked into going back to school for that!

Laurie Ann
02-12-2006, 07:17 PM
I would certainly go back to school for that. The story behind my first picture was to show what I looked like after my first makeover.

S. Lisa Smith
02-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Wow! What luck and you look so convincing! My first picture, which isn't digital so I can't post, was taken at Halloween abput 20 years ago. Sure didn't look as good as you did. Your current pic in your profile looks great also.

Francine
02-12-2006, 10:11 PM
My first picture wasn't quite as dramatic. In the past few years, I found myself crossdressing more, and in browsing the web, found a few support groups that I found were helpful and encouraging like the members here. But after a while, they kept asking me what I looked like, and when I was going to post a pic or two. Being new to digital photography, and wanting to try out my new camera, I had a chance to dress, and take a few pics. I was still at the stage of aprehension of showing my face, but knew I could be a little creative with the images. This one pic has caught emotions in others, that still feel like they "are in the closet". Alot of my pictures I like to give a title, and this one did/does have a title Day Dreaming of Getting Out .. and as they say.. a picture...is worth a thousand words.

Francine

Denise_Z
02-13-2006, 12:21 AM
All I can say is wow, you looked great!

Rachel Ann
02-13-2006, 01:40 AM
This was my very first picture after my very first makeover. I have no idea why she chose that hair but I was not in a position to quibble. Naturally, I look a little "deer in the headlights" because it was all so new to me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v81/NoodlesRomanoff/1rachel059.jpg

My hairdresser says "you look like you just had sex" :eek: :cheeky: :lol:

Paula Rae
02-13-2006, 03:18 AM
:eek:

SherriePall
02-13-2006, 04:51 AM
Racheal --
You certainly must have taken the rest of the school by storm. On your tour did you have all the upper classmen hitting on you? Your first pics are lovely. Especially liked the way you did your hair.

swiss_susan
02-13-2006, 05:27 AM
Althought its not the one I am using anymore.

Having seen all the brave ladies that had posted their photos, I decided I wanted my own too.

Susan

Wendy me
02-13-2006, 07:33 AM
my frist pics... were at a halloween party...

rachealgirl
02-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Thank you everyone for your stories. They are vey moving and I really enjoy sharing mine. The pics in this thread are not digital, I just scaned them in. I think I look ok. It was my first "real" try at passing in public. I think I'vre come a loooooooong way since then. Either way, thank you again for you opions and stories! Love, R.

P.S. No one hit on me during my tour! Most thought I looked like somebodys Mom going to job interview!

TGMarla
02-13-2006, 08:44 AM
Rachael, that's a good story! I love the way you curled your hair. It really makes the difference for you. I swear, I'd have wanted to never change. Curls rock! I don't blame you for just coasting out the afternoon that way. I suppose you got an 'A' for your final grade?

My first pic was prior to going out to a Halloween party. I still had a moustache. I breathed a sigh of determination and relief the day I shaved that puppy off! I shaved my legs, however, for the Halloween party, something that I do not do these days. Now that felt nice!

Sally2
02-13-2006, 08:59 AM
Racheal,
there was no story behind my first pic but the story really began with what I consider my coming out as Sally. My story with pics can be found at http://www.cd-tips.com/sally.html. I was a blonde then and have since become a redhead and loving it. Sally2

Almost forgot---I found 2 quarters in the washing machine. How do I get them to you, TGMarla? Sally2

suzannecarr
02-13-2006, 09:29 AM
girl, you look good, i bet you had a blast, how fast was your adrenaline going that day?;) , great pics!

Reana
02-13-2006, 12:35 PM
My first pic(s) were done with an antiquated Polaroid camera. I was in my early 30s and was totally enthralled by them since they documented my first makeup session (provided by the, then, gf). I no longer have them because I felt it wiser not to have them laying around considering the volitility of that relationship. This was not a quality person but that's another story. Those pics had to be awful and I'm sure they would be comical to look at now but they were very exciting at the time. :)

TracyDeluxe
02-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Rachealann, absolutely gorgeous! Your hair is to die for!

Butterfly Bill
02-13-2006, 08:44 PM
FWIW

This was at the Social Service League of Lawrence, Kansas Thrift Store in 1998 shortly before guess what holiday? I know other people took earlier pictures of me at Rainbow Gatherings, but I never got to see any f them.

Sarah Rabbit
02-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Hi everyone. I was just thought I would bring up the idea of asking what was the story behind your first picture taken of you in enfem was. Here’s my story. I have been dressing since I was 14 or so, but never had any pictures taken of me. In my early 20’s I entered collage. My major was costume design. One of my course requirements was that I had to take a stage makeup class. Now, for the finale project the class was to dress as the opposite sex! I could have died! Here was my chance to fully dress in public for the first time. And, to top it off the instructor was going to take pictures for us. Now, 98% of the class was female, so they had to dress in drab. However, myself and another guy had to make ourselves as fem. as possible. He gave a half hearted attempt, too afraid of being ridiculed by the other members of the class. I, on the other hand, curled my hair the night before in rollers, bought a new skirt suit (gotta love the office girl look!!), shaved my legs, plucked my eyebrows, in short I went all out (hmmmmmmm, wonder why????). Anyway, the instructor was so impressed with my “disguise” that she made me walk all around the dept. with a grad student acting as my “guide” (I was supposed to be a new freshman coming in for an interview was her instructions). Then after that, she refuses to let me change!!! I spent the rest of the afternoon going to classes dressed!! And, because they were all theater classes, no one really caused much of a use. However one girl did tell me I looked so good I could be a cross dresser!!! I about died. I just laughed it off. Well, that’s the story behind these pics. Enjoy, and please share!!!! Thanks, Love R.

I am so jealous. I wish I could get my act together that well.

Sarah

cyndyw
02-15-2006, 10:43 PM
My first pictures were taken at Halloween about 5 years ago. I made a salon appointment for two O’clock in the afternoon. It was the first time I was ever out in the day time dressed completely en-fem. I walked from my car in a wig, short dress and high heels into the salon. I think the hairdresser was surprised that I showed up - especially in a short dress, pantyhose and high heels. There were another hairdresser, two other women and her son in the salon. She put make-up on my face, mascara around my eyes and styled my wig. I sure she knew I enjoyed being in a dress and having make-up and mascara applied. The slip I had under my dress really felt nice. After the application she took pictures of me in the salon, one is shown below.
When I left the salon, I drove to my ATM to get money, then to a gas station where I got out of the car and pumped gas into the car. I wasn’t brave enough to go to the mall and go into Victoria Secret’s or other ladies store.
I went home and watched TV until it was dark. I was going to a party at a fancy hotel that encouraged cross dressers and other in costume to attend.
On the way driving to the party I stopped in a Payless and got higher heels to wear. They were actually more comfortable then the high heels I had worn to the salon.
When I got to the hotel I parked in the hotel garage and walked up to the lobby. It was neat walking into the hotel, then going up an escalator to the party, showing off my legs in a dress and high heels.
The party had a runway where three activities for cross dressers.
The first activity was for cross dressers in lingerie accompanied with real women also in lingerie to walk down the a U-shaped runway coming in on one side and leaving on the other. Many cross dressers walked down the runway some in high heels and stockings modeling corsets and panties of all different colors. The crown really clapped or whistled when the cross dressers or their partners became embarrassed or self- conscious being seen in lingerie. They could not move fast around to get off the runway because of slow moving cross dressers in front of them enjoying their moment walking the runway. I would have enjoyed having a pretty girl have us take off our dresses and walk around the runway in our slips but I wouldn’t have the guts to take off my slip and be on the runway in my remaining lingerie.

The second event was for cross dressers to walk the runway in evening gowns and compete for being the sexiest to walk the runway.
The third event was for cross dressers to walk the runway and compete for who looks most feminine in an evening gown.
I felt sexy being in a dress watching the cross dresser in their activities and the women who wore sexy Halloween costumes. The picture below is after enjoying being in a dress more than 12 hours after my salon visit.

Danai
02-15-2006, 11:26 PM

Well..that's my first picture...
I was talking with a lot of people at MSN and Mirc and they all kept asking me...pic?...foto?...I took this one....not my greatest though...hihihi....The hair is real..I used to have long...then army came...now on wig and trying to grow them long again....

Dayna
02-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Racheal,

To your question, shortly after I acquired a new digital camera I was inspired to buy a wig. At the first opportunity I 'put it all together' and posed for about 400 pictures (filled up a 512mb card and then some!) It was absolute heaven! Looking back, there's not a shot in that set that I should have saved, but the experience was one worth remembering.

Now, about your photos: you look fabulous. You have a 'look' that I would love to pull off--walk around school, hell I would be walking around downtown and making all the GGs envious!

Thanks for sharing.

rachealgirl
02-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Racheal,

To your question, shortly after I acquired a new digital camera I was inspired to buy a wig. At the first opportunity I 'put it all together' and posed for about 400 pictures (filled up a 512mb card and then some!) It was absolute heaven! Looking back, there's not a shot in that set that I should have saved, but the experience was one worth remembering.

Now, about your photos: you look fabulous. You have a 'look' that I would love to pull off--walk around school, hell I would be walking around downtown and making all the GGs envious!

Thanks for sharing.
Ahhhhhh, thank you very much!!! Those pics WERE from 10 years ago. I was in my full force "1999 office girl" mode!! So too give everyone a lil' taste of what I look like now I've included a more reasent (less then a year old) pic. I think I've come along way. Any opions???
PS Thank you to everyone who has responed to my thread!!! Thanks for sharing!

Petrina CD
02-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Someone took a picture of me at a halloween party I had gone to en-femme and put it into their computer and made a poster sized copy . Then she went and put it up on the wall in the shop where she gets her car fixed , which happens to the same one that my family goes to .

The fun never stops!!!!

Petrina cd

Francine
02-16-2006, 10:03 PM
Racheal,

Looking good. :thumbsup: I wish I felt I looked that good, and could feel confident enough to 'pass'. I would be at least a full time tg.

But life hasn't given me that opportunity. Not even to spend it as a day as a drama student.

Maybe some day.. to just live one day.. as "Francine".:)

Thanks for sharing!

Francine

Deborah
02-16-2006, 11:06 PM
I didn't have a wig or makeup at the time and i wanted to see what i looked like other then a mirror's reflection.
So i dressed up with what i had at the time and took a body shot of myself lying on my bed.
Nothing spectacular or amazing, but that's what happened. :)

Francesca Chantel
02-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Bought my wife and myself a new digital cam for Christmas. I originally intended to use it for car pics (car buff here) and instead it has been used by my wife for taking pics of me. Hehe

rachealgirl
02-17-2006, 12:21 AM
Racheal,

Looking good. :thumbsup: I wish I felt I looked that good, and could feel confident enough to 'pass'. I would be at least a full time tg.

But life hasn't given me that opportunity. Not even to spend it as a day as a drama student.

Maybe some day.. to just live one day.. as "Francine".:)

Thanks for sharing!

Francine
Francine, I think you look great!!! I look ok, but, I feel I'm not 100% passabile. These are just the GOOD pictures, trust me, for every 1 good one their are 5 that I look like a goon in (at least i think so). So, chin up, we are all cut from the same cloth. And, i know this sounds super corney, but it is what is inside of you that is fem or male. Just be as fem. as you can be and ppl. will see it! And, thank you very much for the complemats !!! Love, R.

Dayna
02-17-2006, 10:45 AM
Ahhhhhh, thank you very much!!! Those pics WERE from 10 years ago. I was in my full force "1999 office girl" mode!! So too give everyone a lil' taste of what I look like now I've included a more reasent (less then a year old) pic. I think I've come along way. Any opions???
PS Thank you to everyone who has responed to my thread!!! Thanks for sharing!

Like a fine wine that improves with age..! :thumbsup:

vicky V
02-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Racheal,

Thank you for posting your photos. The more recent photo is terrific.

Sadly I am not able to pass, so I limit my photo taking by excluding images above the waist.

love,

vicky v

Ava Mouse
02-17-2006, 09:04 PM
This was my first pic, about 5 years ago, taken with a webcam...

ronda
02-17-2006, 09:31 PM
my first pics are in my avtar this the first time i felt that i could post my pics tomorrow i hope to do full make up and dress i will try to post a pic if i can not very good with computers. but i work at it.:D

Rachel Ann
02-18-2006, 02:40 AM
Sadly I am not able to pass, so I limit my photo taking by excluding images above the waist.
psssst, vicky - guess what! Except for those who began transitioning in their teens, very few pass, except from the opposite end of a dimly lit bar at night. I certainly don't. But that doesn't stop us from having fun!

Billijo49504
02-18-2006, 03:23 AM
Wow, my first picture was of me on halloween a few years ago. Iwas dressed as a lady witch, and my next door neighbor didn't know it wass me. I guess that was good! Some day I'll try to scan that picture in to the puter.

Toni CD
02-18-2006, 07:05 AM
18706here we go got the camera out and went for it. this is first time trying to post pic hope it works. a little ****y look, but fun .
next pic's more dressy. help me with any comments if you will.
thanks with lots and lots of love...

arianacd
02-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Im going to college again and I,m going to haveto take that class

ronna
02-18-2006, 08:45 PM
I love your business suit look, Racheal! Great makeup job too.

My first picture was taken by myself just to see what I looked like without a mirror, and I was horrified! That's why I'm not going to show it. Then I started taking more pictures of myself and studying them, trying to improve my look.
Still working on it.

BTW S. Lisa Smith,
if you have access to a low-cost scanner you can digitize your photo easily (so we can see it)

maid phylis
02-18-2006, 10:41 PM
very nice girl you look just gorgeous ;)

Rachel Ann
02-22-2006, 03:33 AM
Rachealgirl, you looked fantastic then and you look fantastic now!