PDA

View Full Version : Just Saying Hello Old Friends!

Debglam
10-18-2015, 11:51 AM
I hope this is an appropriate place to post this. If not, I'm sure that the mods will let me know :) but I'm going to fall back on the "for Transsexuals to share their experience" descriptor in the instructions. I'll throw myself on this dictionary definition of "transsexual" as "a person having a strong desire to assume the physical characteristics and gender role of the opposite sex." If not the mods then possibly Badtranny, who in spite of her laser-like honesty is a lovely person in-person. Anyway. . .

I haven't been here in months, ran into some girlfriends last night who informed me of this fact, so I figured I would just post a brief note to say Hi! and that I'm still alive. Hope that you all are doing well!

Things are going well, although mapping out the possibility of transition with my family seems to run into the likely endpoint of my spouse not being a lesbian. Kids are fine with the concept and love her or hate her, Caitlyn Jenner has given a point of reference to the cis friends I've talked about this with. So it goes. Still quite comfortable walking the line at this point however but I'm over here because I clearly know what side of the line I'm on. Some of us amateur "motocross racers" DO like to hang with professional racers as we may be able to pick up a tip or two. ;-)

I'll leave on a pleasant note: My younger daughter's best friend is FtM. He is usually hanging out at our house and is a really good kid. We talk about trans* stuff fairly often and it is nice to look back and think about what it would have been like to have an adult to actually talk about this crap with! :battingeyelashes:

See ya,
Debby

Pink Person
10-31-2015, 03:20 PM
Hello Debby. I think it’s okay to say hello in any forum, but I’m sure someone will disagree.

It’s cool that you are friendly with a transgender kid. It’s good for both of you, no doubt.

AllieSF
10-31-2015, 03:45 PM
Welcome back Deb, 13 days late. Please come and enjoy yourself and make no apologies for who you are and how you live your life. I have always like what I saw, read and heard. It was wonderful to see you at Sparkle 2015 and there are several people that would love to see and talk with you down in our area, and includes BT too.

Sorry for the delayed post here.

Dana44
10-31-2015, 04:04 PM
Welcome back Deb.

Melissa Rose
10-31-2015, 09:43 PM
Hey! Who you calling old?
While I see you 2-3 times a month when we find time to go out for dinner, theater or whatever other kind of fun we partake in, it has been a while since you have graced this forum with your presence. Not that I am here that often either. I usually do not have much to say or add since most say it better (and quicker) than I can.

Contessa
11-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Hi DEB

Like you have said I am now in this forum as I too have found out from myself I belong here too. Good to have you back as I am glad to be here. I must say too I miss a lot more of my friends from the Crossdressing forum and some more other than us have ended up here too. Hopefully we can converse here as well as PM's too.

all the best
Contessa

Rianna Humble
11-01-2015, 01:46 AM

I think that would be me. :heehee:

PretzelGirl
11-01-2015, 07:31 PM
While I see you 2-3 times a month when we find time to go out for dinner, theater or whatever other kind of fun we partake in, it has been a while since you have graced this forum with your presence. Not that I am here that often either. I usually do not have much to say or add since most say it better (and quicker) than I can.

It is good to see both of you back actually. Love seeing the Sacramento gang!