PDA

View Full Version : Breast forms do they feel real

Marie CD
02-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Hello Girls,

I'm getting ready to buy a pair of breast forms and was wondering how real they feel and look. I have found a pair for $149.99 . Does this sound like a fair price? also what is better the spray adhesive or Double-sided tapes?

Thanks for all you're help girls

Marie

rachealgirl
02-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Mine cost about $200, so i assume the price you said is about right. It's a investment, but well worth it! My frms "warm up" the longer you wear them, so after about 45 min. they move and "sorta" feel like the real thing. As far as adeasive (sp?). I use medical adesive. It can be bought in any theratrical makeup shop and, let me tell you, it is strong!!! Just dont get any on your own nipples!!! Also, make sure your happy with the size you buy. I've "chossen" t be a b-cup and it suits me just fine. Bigger is not allways better sometimes! Ihope this helps!!!! Love, R.

Tina Dixon
02-12-2006, 08:32 PM
Prices sound right, mine were 169.00, I place mine in my bra and works fine for me and love them.

Francine
02-12-2006, 09:50 PM
I got my breast forms at this place http://www.midcoast.com/~natejan/Tear.html
I bought the TRS-4 forms increasing my breast size about 3-4 sizes to a 38D. Mine were just shy of $90 with shipping and handling. Due to my height and body they seem to give me the look I wanted, and I wear them with full figure bras and they look and feel great. Breast forms of some sort, are definitely worth the investment though!

Good luck

Francine

Sophia Rearen
02-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Hmmm, let me check...........yup, they feel real. The look real if you're 80 years old. They have a skin on them that keeps the silicon in place which causes a wrinkly look. The breast form store. :thumbsup:

Joni Thomas
02-12-2006, 10:02 PM
I purchased mine from the Breast Form Store. $149.00........Free shipping. They are wonderful and the lady I talked to when ordering was great. They shipped them right away. Beats kneehighs full of rice!

annekathleen
02-12-2006, 10:17 PM
I have two sets and am planning on buying a third pair.
My first set looks and feels like a 36-38C ( little too small )
My second set looks and feels like a 44 DD ( little too big )
My next set will be a set that looks like a 42C ( perfect for me )
The smaller set is kinda worn, but the larger set is almost brand new and I would consider selling them.

ashlee chiffon
02-12-2006, 10:21 PM
I have several sizes and types...from B to C to DD and several types, from enchancers *just enlarges one size* to triangles, to tear drops style...
i have found that i like the B to C size the best, as i have excess flesh of my own and can fill an A to B cup and the largest sizes are just too large! Weighted is best for me *i like mine to approximate the female breast as much as possible..
Another problem with the D sizes is finding a sexy bra! Most larger size bras are three hooks with larger straps and bands *to support the weight of the breasts* and i don't much care for the look....i wear the B enhancers under heavy sweaters and jackets with my male clothes, and nobody notices...fun to go shopping and to the movies, etc. with panties, bra and enhancers, a cami or teddy, and hose on under my male clothes with noone the wiser...
Can't hide those DD's very well! *L*

Denise01
02-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I bought my breast forms from the breast form store. Victor and his staff are very good to help. I chatted with them a couple of times both before and since i ordered them and i feel this is why i feel the ones i got were right for me.

while some may think mine are small for my build, I ordered forms for a B cup in the bra, and they fit real good,
As one of the girls says big, is not always better. I find with mine, they feel good, after you have them on for a bit, they feel like real.
I do not use adhesive, just place them in my bra, and it works great for me. If they are good quality, the price sounds fair.

I wear mine whenever i am in femme mode, and at times when i fully underdress even when in male mode depending on where i am going.

I hope you enjoy yours as good as i do mine.

Denise

Amanduhrob
02-12-2006, 10:31 PM
I just bought mine from the breast form store yesterday...As soon as I get them, I'll let you know how they feel. $169.99 looks like the right price to me.

Laurie Ann
02-12-2006, 10:46 PM
Mine look and feel great they have a nice shape and bounce nicely when i walk in my heels.

Shelby
02-12-2006, 11:22 PM
I am assuming that the breast forms you all are talking about are of better quality then what you would find at JC Penney's. I just bought a C, but they are made to fit over B size breasts. Fortunately I had some b size silicon nubras and stuck the C's over the B's and they worked just fine. But I'm betting the ones at the breastform stores are more realistic, right?

Melinda G
02-13-2006, 12:07 AM
I bought some of these breast enhancers ten years ago. They are silicone, and only cost me 29.95. They feel real. I don't tape or glue. Just drop them in my bra. Works for me. If you want to spend $169.00, go right ahead.

http://www.harrietcarter.com/Detail.cfm?prod=5504&UDC=Y

kristytv
02-13-2006, 01:17 AM
yea well, i have the 30 buck enhancers and beign larger they dont help me at all, i spent 150 and got some from a tv that sells them through ebay , i love them, but want them to stay , i haven't taped, but want to use the glue

misspatty
02-13-2006, 10:02 AM
Hi Marie,

In response to your question, I will never forget the first time that I put my breast forms in my bra. I almost cried, they were wonderfull. That is one purchase that I will never regret.

Patty

Ipexx2
02-13-2006, 10:58 AM
How do you know what is the right size? Plus if you where wear some thing that show a little clevage how does it look?

miyako
02-13-2006, 11:02 AM
Some know the right size by experimenting with different sizes. Some want to look natural and normal. Some want to be noticed by size (DD) etc. Just all depends on what/where/and how you going to use them. =). b/c ish is the norm. I believe.. don't quote me on that though. But in the end it's your decision.

Miyako M.

How do you what is the right size? Plus if you where some thing that show a little clevage how do it look?

kristytv
02-13-2006, 02:33 PM
i dont remember what size mine are, but i went with the body weight chart and went one more up from there, which gives me a 48d , yes i am a big girl

Delila
02-13-2006, 04:57 PM
the forms are very worth the money i paid $120 for mine at a place where you can try different types and sizes on and see what works best.

JuliaCD
02-13-2006, 07:29 PM
I also bought my current forms from the breastform store. Very good prices and they are just north of me in BC so UPS ground was the same as overnight!:cheeky: I have the Transform Classic supersoft and I just love them! They fit my bra perfectly and feel very soft and real. I had a pair previously that were: too big, hard as rocks and twice as expensive. I have never bothered to attach forms. I love wearing a bra, so it's not an issue. I have a swimsuit with pockets as well...never worn it out though...it's a basic one piece and some of my...um...anatomy betrays me:redface:. I plan to get another with a little skirt soon.

Penny
02-13-2006, 07:29 PM
They feel great. As a matter of fact, I often feel flat without them! ;) Make sure that they fit. Mine are size 6; I pop them into a pushup water bra for what I hope is a good look. My natural measurements are 38, 31, 38 so too big and I stick out in public that's why size 6.

trisha_anne
02-13-2006, 07:39 PM
I too am a big supporter of thebreastformstore.com. I just recently purchased a pair of their gold seal breast forms for only $169. The feel very real and go nice in a pocket bra that you can buy from them or they come with double sided tape which I have used a couple of times and they seem to work okay as long as your chest is clean and shaven. I would give them :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Plus you can't beat their service they are very friendly and helpful.

Jodi
02-13-2006, 09:05 PM
I wear a B cup bra. I got my breast enhancers at VS for $48. They fit well, feel great, look great (lots of compliments from gg's on the natural look), and they didn't break my bank.

Jodi